Some things change, others don't.

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

Amber supported them on their decision of trying again, they had multiple dates for many months but officially became a couple after a year.

Minho: Looks like we're ready.

Sulli: For what? 

Minho: Don't you think we've been together long enough for you to move in with me? I have plenty of space.

Sulli: *giggle* I don't think so honey.

Minho: Why not?

Sulli: I can't leave Amber alone.

Minho: She didn't tell you?

Sulli: What?

Minho: She's dating someone.

Sulli: What?! Unbelievable!

Minho: I know *laugh* She told me she wanted us to meet this new person tonight.

Sulli: Alright, I'll go home get ready.

Minho: Sure, I'll pick you up at 9 o'clock, is that ok?

Sulli: *kisses him* Of course my love.

At the restaurant where they would meet Amber...

Sulli: *excited* What kind of guy is he? 

Amber: *akward* Well, actually....

Girl's voice: Hey lovely stupid!

Amber: Oh, Soojung! Come here darling.

Sulli & Minho: *shocked* Darling?! Soojung?

Sulli: Krystal?!

Minho: Soojung?!

Krystal: *looks at them* Oh, hi!

Sulli: *looks at Minho* Do you know her?

Minho: She's my ex... How do you know her?

Sulli: She was my friend that betrayed me with Taemin... How did this happen?!

Amber & Krystal: Well...

Krystal explained that after Taemin dumped her she was very heartbroken and kept contact with Amber after finding out that they were working at the same place and went on a trip for work together, they realized that they had a lot of things in common so they soon started a friendship and after many months confessed their love to each other.

Sulli: Wow...this is...weird. I don't mean it like it's weird for you two being girls but for the fact that Minho and I are related to her.

Amber: *laughs* Yeah, Soojungie is kind of...lovely *giggle*

Krystal: *cute angry face* What do you mean?!

Amber: Nothing! Nothing!

They had a long talk together and Krystal apologized for what she had done, Minho had some kind of problem accepting it because she first dumped him to go to Taemin and then went for Amber, although he was glad that it wasn't because of him for her to be gay **Author's note: I tried to write this so it wouldn't look like Minho or me are homophobics, it's pretty hard you know?**.

Sulli and Minho walked around for a while, he left her at Amber's house but he stayed with her because she somehow knew that Amber wouldn't come back fast.

Sulli: I started thinking that...I'm really sorry for being so harsh on you not so long ago...so, I'm sorry Minho.

Minho: We said we wouldn't mention anything from the past, honey.

Sulli: I couldn't help it.

Minho: It's fine, but stop apologizing for those things, everything has been way to good now, let's be thankful for that.

Sulli: Ok ok.

Minho: I love you, Choi Sulli, and I would be honored if you accepted to live with me.

Sulli: I guess I don't have any other choice *giggle*

Minho: *laughs* I really love you.

Sulli: I love you even more.

Minho: You want to play with me?

Sulli: Why not?

They kept lovingly fighting to see who loved the other more, and after they moved together they received an invitation for Suzy and Soohyun's wedding, they had taken a long time to finish the preparations for their wedding. They flew to Jeju together and met everyone at the hotel, their old friends...

Sulli: Oh, there is Donghae! He's with...Tiffany...

Minho: Let's go greet them.

Sulli: O-Ok..

Donghae: Sulli-ah! *hugs her tightly*

Sulli: H-Hi oppa...it's been a while.

Donghae: I missed you soooo much!

Sulli: *gently pushes him awa* I missed you too. *smiles*

Minho: Hey Fany!

Tiffany: *smiles* Hi Minho, it's good to see you.

Minho: Can I?

Tiffany: Go ahead.

Minho: *hugs her* Wow, is that a...?

Tiffany: Yeah...I'm pregnant *smiles*

Sulli: *looks at Tiffany* Pregnant?

Donghae: Well, you might know that I'm with Tiffany now, we've been together for a while and yeah, it happened *laughs*

Sulli: I see...

Tiffany: Hi Sul, it's good to see you again.

Sulli: *looks down* Yes...

Tiffany: Are you a little child? Why be afraid of me?

Sulli: *rushes to hug Tiffany* I'm so sorry unnie! I missed you so much~

Tiffany: *rubs her back* It's fine, no problem. 

Sulli: I love you unnie.

Tiffany: I love you too Sulli~

They smiled at each other and talked about Tiffany's pregnancy, she was already in her 3th month and it was a baby girl they were still choosing names, Minho and Sulli decided to go check on the other guys, they walked towards Siwon who was with Shinhye and Jessica. 

Minho: Hey hyung! 

Siwon: Hey dongsaeng!

Sulli: *smiling* Hey girls! It's nice to see you again.

Shinhye: Hi, Sulli. How are you?

Sulli: I'm very happy, what about you?

Shinhye & Jessica: Akward...

Sulli: Oh, right... *giggle* Don't be like that, I'm sure you'll find someone soon.

Minho: Yup.

Siwon: Shinhye, Yonghwa is walking over here.

They walked away and left her alone with Yonghwa.

Shinhye: Umm, hey...

Yonghwa: Hi, it's been a while.

Shinhye: Kind of...

Yonghwa: Have you found anyone?

Shinhye: I...

??: Honey

Shinhye: *looks at the guy* What are you doing here?

??: She's in a committed relationship, can't you see what's going on? Leave.

Yonghwa: Who are you?

Tan: My name is Kim Tan, now get away from her. **Author's note: The Heirs reference? Where?**

Yonghwa: Ok, geez!

Shinhye: What's wrong with you?

Tan: That guy was flirting with you!

He walked away and they laughed out loud, they kept wondering who he was until Jessica told them about it...

Jessica: *giggle* It's a long story, he used to go to the same school as me in the U.S, we met and then he met Shinhye, he came to Korea and they started hanging out pretty often.

Minho: I see.

Sulli: He looks fine for her *laughs*

Minho: Are you still akward noona?

Jessica: I'm pretty comfortable with Siwon, you should go congratulate Suzy and Soohyun!

They walked together towards them and saw Suzy smiling happily as she talked with Soohyun...

Sulli: Hey! It's been a while. *hugs Suzy* Congratulations.

Suzy: Thanks Sul, it's nice to see that you're with Minho.

MInho: Well, after a small struggle we're together again.

Soohyun: It's good to see you two here today.

Sulli: It's good to be here. Seeing everyone is really good, remembering the past, those were good times.

Minho: I know right?

Suzy: Things didn't change that much around since you were gone, just some of us had problems and ended their relationship, in fact, I got separated from Soohyun for a while it wasn't so long but it happened.

Sulli: That's so sad.

Suzy: Well, we missed each other so we soon came back together.

Soohyun: Sweetie, we have to go prepare everything for tomorrow.

Suzy: Right, we'll have the wedding rehearsal for tomorrow, after that you can go rest for the big day. *smiles*

They had a lot of fun during the rehearsal, everyone lost their akwardness and had a lot of fun together, they were really excited about the wedding that they completely forgot their problems.