Step by Step

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

After 3 days they decided to stop behaving like cowards and confess their feelings, but it wouldn't be that easy. Sulli wore a cute hairstyle and put on makeup, she decided to take the initiative and ask him out first, she went to school and walked with firm steps but once she stood in front of the main gate she felt overwhelmed and thought that she wasn't going to be able to do it.

Meanwhile, Minho got up and got ready for school, he didn't even know what he would say nor what he was going to do before the confession, he went to the classroom, Sulli was talking with Shin Hye in the corridor, he overheard their conversation...

Shin Hye: Are you going confess to him?!

Sulli: Shhh...Don't scream, what if he hears you?

Shin Hye: It's just very shocking, I can't believe you're going to do that!

Sulli: I can't believe it myself, trust me, I'm really scared...What if...he doesn't want to be with me? What if he doesn't like me?

Shin Hye: If that's the case, then I'm sure you'll find someone better.

Sulli: Do you really think so?

Shin Hye: Sure, but you should try first. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try

Sulli: Yes it would, only if he rejects me...

Shin Hye: Raise your head and show him what you've got. Girls should take the initiative sometimes!

Sulli: *smiles* I guess you're right, thanks Shin Hye-unnie!

Minho let out a heavy sigh, he thought to himself "So she really likes someone else, huh?", then he sat on his place and carefully watched Sulli from afar. During the recess he saw her talking with a guy that was older than her, he hid somewhere close to hear the conversation...

Sulli: Oppa...you must know why I asked you to come here, right?

Oppa: I don't...what do you want to tell me?

Sulli: Well, I...the truth is that...I really like you! I know you're older but I've loved you ever since I came here!

Oppa: I thought you had a boyfriend

Sulli: Well, I broke up with him...because I realized I had feelings for you...

Oppa: *sigh* ...Well, truth has to be told...I also broke up with my girlfriend two days ago...I also...I feel the same way...I've been watching you from afar but I always saw you with that other guy, it was really hard for me to tell you...

Sulli: Really?

Oppa: Yes... *hugs her* I love you...

Sulli: *shy* O-Oppa!

Oppa: I really really love you...with all of my heart...

Sulli: I-I also...I love you too...oppa...

Oppa: Shall we?

Sulli: Sure

Chu~

Minho was really shocked, he ran away from there and sat down a tree, he wished he had never listened to that conversation and closed his eyes. Then he heard a familiar voice in front of him, he opened his eyes and saw Sulli...

Sulli: H-Hi...What are you doing?

Minho: Oh...Sulli

Sulli: Can I sit with you for a while?

Minho: Yeah, whatever... *thought: What is she trying to do? Does she feel pity for me? Am I really that pathetic?*

Sulli: *sits down* A-Are you going to d-do something later?

Minho: No...

Sulli: I see...Would you come with me later at 6? There's a place I want to go...

Minho: Why?

Sulli: Huh? You don't want to? I-If that's the case, then just forget it... I...

Minho: I just asked why.

Sulli: Well, there's something I want to tell you...but...let's wait until the classes are over, ok?

Minho: Ok...

Sulli: *stands up* Then, I'll see you later...

...After school, Minho walked back to his house, but he was stopped by Yonghwa during the way...

Yonghwa: Hey, Minho!

Minho: Oh, Yonghwa-ssi!

Yonghwa: I want you to hear something

Minho: What is it?

Yonghwa: It's a song I wrote for Shin Hye, she got , mad at me and she hasn't talked with me for a while...

Minho: Sure.

... 

Minho: Wow...it's amazing...

Yonghwa: Do you really think so? Now I need you to do something for me

Minho: What is it?

Yonghwa: Tell her to come to the coffee shop, I'll perform it for her, just tell her it's an emergency.

Minho: Alright.

...Later at the coffe shop...

Shin Hye: What happened, Minho-ssi?

Minho: *pushes her to the front* This is for you from Yonghwa-ssi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsDGIHumX-4

They got back together and Minho thought it was a nice detail from him, but he still didn't have the courage to tell Sulli how he felt about her, he just went to the place where they were going to meet...

Sulli: Sorry! I had to go somewhere else

Minho: Sure. No problem. Where do you want to go?

Sulli: Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls

Minho: Ok...

During the trip there, Sulli was very anxious and worried but Minho looked very depressed and didn't expect much of the meeting. Then they arrived, Sulli payed for the ticket fees, then they walked around the place for a while, they didn't say anything but Minho thought that this might be his last chance to tell Sulli his feelings, then he remembered what Yonghwa did for Shinhye and thought that if he really cared about her he should show that everyday in every way possible. Night was falling and then they sat in front of the waterfalls, both of them were thinking "now or never"...

Sulli: What I wanted to tell you was---

Minho: I heard it...

Sulli: Huh?

Minho: I saw you...

Sulli: Y-You did?

Minho: I can't believe you're in love with that guy!

Sulli: Huh?

Minho: I saw you confessing to a sunbae.

Sulli: I...I didn't...You must have mistaken me with someone else

Minho: What?!

Sulli: I was with Suzy and Soo Hyun, we were together during the recess.

Minho: Ahh...sorry...I'm really sorry

Sulli: Don't worry, it's fine, I heard that there was a girl who looked like me, many people have mistaken me with her

Minho: I see...Also, sorry for interrupting you, what were you trying to tell me?

Sulli: Well...*thought: Come on Sulli you can do it!* I... *looks at him*

Minho: *looks at her*

Sulli & Minho: I like you...

They approached slowly to each other, then their lips met, somewhere close Yonghwa was hiding with Shin Hye, Suzy and Soo Hyun...

Yonghwa: *laugh* We did it!

Suzy: Yes!

Soo Hyun: Jeez, couldn't they be honest to each other from the beginning?

Shin Hye: I knew you would give Minho courage with that song, but I can't tell where did Sulli took it, guess she's really getting stronger!

Soo Hyun: Well, this wouldn't have been possible if you two hadn't planned it.

Shin Hye & Yonghwa: We did well, right?

--Author's Note--

This chapter is dedicated to the winner of the small contest I had : sweetwitches4ever !!! Congratulations, and just wait, this isn't the special prize. Please expect it! Love you guys!! Thanks a lot to the subbies (aka. Magic Sprinkles) Please wait until my next update!!