Strangers in Seoul

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

Amber: So you met him yesterday?

Sulli: Yes, we came here for coffee after running into each other.

Amber: What did you talk about?

Sulli: He just kept asking if I had forgotten him, I told him I didn't and then I got mad and left.

Suddenly her phone rang...

Sulli: It's Taemin...

Amber: Oh, right. You were going to see him yesterday.

Sulli: Yeah, I met Taemin after drinking coffee with...you know...him.

Amber: *sigh* You can't call him by his name, right?

Sulli: *pouts* Nope...

Amber: Ugh, dang it Sulli, you're very complicated.

Sulli: I know...

Amber: Are you going to answer?

Sulli: No. I told him to stop calling, and if he did I wouldn't answer.

Amber: *laughs* You're so smart, you've grown up, but you're still acting like a child with Minho's issue.

Sulli: Shut up hyung!

Amber: *laughs* Well, I have to go work. I'll call you later, alright?

Sulli: *smiles* Alright, I also have to go take some pictures for the magazine.

Amber: Right, is your cover going well?

Sulli: Yup, I just have to edit it and add the pictures and I'll be done.

They walked out of the café, Sulli said goodbye and walked around the block for a while to think about the design for the cover of the magazine she was working on, it was a photography magazine. She got on her car and drove to the Han river, she looked around the place and started taking some pictures; she thought about waiting until sunset to take better looking pictures so she just went shopping for a while. She looked around and as she passed by a coffee shop, she bumped into Minho, again.

Sulli: *bows* I'm sorry!

Minho: It's fine...Sulli?

Sulli: Huh? *looks at him, shocked*

Minho: *sigh* I didn't expect to meet you again.

Sulli: I thought I wouldn't meet you again since there's a lot of people living in Seoul...

Minho & Sulli's thoughts: Is this fate?

Sulli: Well, I have to go work...

Minho: *holds her wrist* Wait! Can I stay with you a little longer?

Sulli: *gently puts his hand away* Sorry, but I'm busy.

Minho: Where do you work at?

Sulli: I...I don't have a workplace...I'm a photographer and editor of a magazine.

Minho: Then I'm guessing you're going to take pictures, right?

Sulli: Yes...

Minho: I'll join you.

Sulli: I don't think that will be comfortable, for me, at least.

Minho: Please, don't be like that. I...let's just be friends.

Sulli: *sigh* Alright...

They walked around the place, Sulli focused on taking the pictures and Minho just stared at her. A small piece of his memory flew to his mind, back to Jejudo, Sulli and Minho were running in the beach, Sulli wanted to show him something in their first anniversary...

Sulli: Minho-oppa! Hurry up! *smiles*

Minho: *pant* Wait Sulli-ah, you're going too fast!

Sulli: You're the slow one!

She had prepared a special dinner for him...

Sulli: Ta-dah! *giggle* Do you like it?

Minho: You're making me feel bad about my present.

Sulli: *smiles* What is it?

Minho: *takes out a small box* Here *opens the box* It's a couple ring, I have mine too *shows his hand*

Sulli: *surprised* Minho-oppa... *takes the ring and puts it on* Thank you! It's so pretty! *hugs him*

Minho: I'm glad that we're able to spend this day together.

Sulli: The only bad thing is that I have to go back tomorrow.

Minho: But you're here now, I missed you Sulli-ah.

Sulli: I missed you too.

But reality hit him, he was now standing behind her, a long distance was between them. His chest tightened, he could only see her from afar and she was trying her best to stay away from him, he didn't want to be friends with her, he just wanted to be with her for a little while, he wanted to get her back.

Sulli: That's it for today, thanks for coming with me, though I could have been even better on my own.

Minho: *slightly smiles* Sorry if I bothered you.

Sulli: It's fine. Well, I have to go.

Minho: Sure, do you have a car?

Sulli: *nods* Yeah, I parked nearby.

Minho: Alright, then, I'll see you around.

Sulli: Actually, I hope we don't meet like this again. So, goodbye.

Minho: Goodbye.

She walked away, Minho stood there for a few moments and then ran behind her, he hugged her tightly...

Sulli: What the hell are you doing?

Minho: I'm sorry...I can't let go of you...

Sulli: Minho, I don't want to hurt you again.

Minho: Please...Sulli. I'm begging of you...I want you back, I need you.

Sulli: Please don't do this, just go.

Minho: Why don't you want me back? We just broke up because we couldn't stand the fact that we could only meet once a year, because you were going to debut, but you gave up on that!

Sulli: *pushes him away* I gave up because I was hurt! You stopped calling and writing me, I was really hurt, I called you a lot of times but you didn't answer, you never sent me a message. *tearing* You can't say I gave up on our relatonship because I tried! I tried to keep our relationship but you let go of me so easily!

Minho: I let go easily?! I stopped calling because you said you needed space, you wanted to be on your own for a while. And I didn't want you to postpone your debut because of me. I'm sorry if I thought about you and your dream.

Sulli: *sigh* This is why we shouldn't even try to get back together. We would only bring up the past and argue, I don't want that. I'm happy the way I am right now.

Minho: *gasp*

Sulli: *crying* I'm leaving first.

She got on her car and drove back to her appartment, she laid on the couch and cried out loud, Amber was her roommate, so when she got home she saw Sulli crying...

Amber: Sulli-ah, what's wrong?

Sulli: *whimper*

Amber: What happened?

Sulli: *sniff* I met Minho again.

Amber: What?!

She told her what happened but Amber didn't know what to say so she just took her to her room and sent her to sleep. Meanwhile, Minho stayed in the Han River for a few hours, sitting on a bench staring at the floor. 

Siwon, after the break up with Tiffany, moved to Seoul; he was walking around when he saw Minho, he was curious about him so he walked to him..

Siwon: Did you get dumped Minho-dongsaeng?

Minho: Hyung?

Siwon: How are you Minho? It's been a while *laughs*

Minho: Not so well, and you?

Siwon: Well, I've been better, why are you here? You'll catch a cold if you stay here like that.

Minho: I was walking around until I met Sulli, she was taking some pictures for her new job, I went with her.

Siwon: How did you manage to get her accept that?

Minho: I kind of forced her to let me be around.

Siwon: I see, but what happened?

Minho: We had a fight, she was right.

Siwon: You should know, one does not simply argue with someone who's related to Tiffany Hwang *laugh*

Minho: Looks like you're handling it pretty well, I'm talking about your breakup with Tiffany.

Siwon: Does it really look like that? *smiles* I guess I just accepted it, we wanted different things, typical way to break up.

Minho: Hmm...

Siwon: You really want Sulli back, right?

Minho: Yeah...

Siwon: It's going to be hard since she's really different from before.

Minho: Different? How?

Siwon: Well, the last I heard from Tiffany was that she got stressed and mad easily, she had been trying to push everyone away from her, she had a hard time finding a new job. She had a fight with Tiffany because of you, she tried to convince her not to break up with you, but she didn't want to. That's all I know.

Minho: It's fine, that's enough.

Siwon: Ok, then I'll be cheering on you. Tell me if you need anything.

Minho: Thanks hyung, it was nice to see you again.

Siwon: Yeah, it was. See you around.

Minho went back to his house, he thought about what Siwon told him, he didn't know if he should keep trying to get back together with Sulli.