U & I: It's Over

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

Sulli was waiting outside Taemin's house because he hadn't been answering her calls or her text messages, when she looked at her watch she realized that she had been standing there for an hour, she gave up and walked away but at that moment she saw Taemin walking towards her while holding Krystal's hand...

Sulli: Oppa what--

Taemin: *shocked* Ah, Sulli-ah..this is..

Krystal: Oppa, what's wrong? You told me you had broken up with her

Taemin: Sulli, I can explain!

Sulli: *looks down* Don't do that.... I don't need your explanations... this explains it all.

Taemin: Sulli...I

Sulli: *steps away* It's over

Taemin: What?

Sulli: One of us has to say it, right? It's over...

She ran away from them and went back home, days passed and she couldn't stop crying, she went to parties with her other friends but she always saw Taemin with Krystal so she got worser everyday, one day while talking to Amber....

Amber: So, what are you going to do? You can't keep on crying for him everyday

Sulli: I know, but I don't have a clue of what to do.... What should I do?

Amber: You've gone out on parties but you always end up sad because you always see them together....

Sulli: Yes....

Amber: .....*thinking* Ah! I know! Why don't you go out for the holiday?

Sulli: I don't know I have to ask my mom... Thanks for the idea hyung~!

Amber: Ok

...

Sulli rolled around her room asking herself what to do, after thinking for a while she sat on her bed and decided to stop crying and get over Taemin, she stood up and took out the things he had gifted her when they had been dating and during the weekend she sold them, many kids bought the plushies he had gifted her. That night she called Tiffany....

Tiffany: Hi Sulli! What's up?

Sulli: Hi, umm I just wanted to say hi

Tiffany: Really? I thought you wanted to talk about Tae-- Oh my, sorry!

Sulli: *laughs* Don't worry it's fine!

Tiffany: Really?

Sulli: Yep, I had enough of crying for him everytime I remember him so I will try to forget about him

Tiffany: I see, good luck!

Sulli: Thanks. And what have you been up to?

Tiffany: I'm looking for people to help me manage my flower shop in Jeju...I haven't found anyone willing to help

Sulli: Hmm, what a pity

Tiffany: Yes...wait, do you want to help me? 

Sulli: Huh?

Tiffany: Please! It's hard being on my own managing a flower shop!

Sulli: Let me talk about it with my mom

Tiffany: Let me talk to my auntie

Sulli: Ok....

.....

Sulli's Mom: Wouldn't it be much trouble?......I'm not sure....Is there a school there?....I see...Then it's fine. Come visit us someday! Yes! Bye *hangs up*

Sulli: So....

Sulli's Mom: You'll be living with her from now on

Sulli: What? In Jeju?

Sulli's Mom: Yes

Sulli: Are you sure?

Sulli's Mom: Yes. I'll buy your airplane ticket tonight, when do you want to leave?

Sulli: Umm, tomorrow in the night, is it fine?

Sulli's Mom: Ok, don't take much of your things for now, I'll send them later.

Sulli: Alright. I...I'm going out for a while ok?

Sulli's Mom: Yes, but take an umbrella it's raining outside.

Sulli: Yes.

...

She walked outside for a while and then she went to a coffee shop, she sat there and remembered when she took Taemin there...

*Flashback*

Sulli: *pulling Taemin's hand* Let's go together~!

Taemin: *forcing a smile* Yes...

Sulli kept on talking to him but it was like he wasn't listening to her, she called him many times but he would always get distracted by something

*End of Flashback*

Sulli started talking to herself...

Sulli: Back then it was like I was the one trying to keep our relationship in a good state...It's good that I broke up with him first...If you could call that a breakup.

She walked out of the cafe feeling a little bit better and went back home to pack her things waiting for a new beginning....