7

Fatal Attraction

#####

 

 

Pain. That's all Himchan's every sense can decipher now. Every single inches of his body feels like it's been stabbed by invisible knife,but his wounded heart hurts beyond physical torment. Today is like a dejavu of yesterday's event. Jihoon has touched him again,but fortunately he had allowed Himchan to atleast take a quick shower and wear proper clothing before locking him up again after ravishing his body ruthlessly. "Himchan..." Jaehyo whispers hushly,caressing Himchan's bang as the beautiful male rests his head on the other's lap. Jaehyo cant stand to see Himchan being tortured like this,its make him in pain too. At least he and Jongup didnt get punched today,just a few kicks here and there. As much as he wants to tell Himchan to give up,he couldn’t. Because he knows how much this mansion means to Himchan,it was Jiho's last possession to Himchan. And Jiho means a lot to Himchan.

 

 

"I'll take us out of here." Jongup says as he runs his thumb over Himchan's busted lips. Apparently,Jihoon had been rougher than yesterday,Himchan cant even as much as moves his hands. "I cant." his husky voice sounds rusty due to the lack of hydrate. Jongup frowns,watching as Jaehyo pulls him back to lay position when he tries to sit up. "Look at you! How long do you willing to be treated like dirt? How long can you stand being completely weak like this?" Jongup raves,his face redden due to the incredulity to Himchan's teniciousness. Himchan sighs,scratching his nails on the cement surface randomly. "You take Jaehyo out. I'll stay. Its ok." Totally agitated,Jongup grabs his shoulders to make him sitting up before shaking him almost harshly.

 

 

"Are you nuts? I never met a person so stupid and so thoughtless like you before. Are you a masochist or something? Do you even hear yourself!" he shouts,voice increasingly louder with each word spoken. Jaehyo repeatedly punches his arms in attempt to pry his hands away from Himchan,making the teens groans in respond but never let Himchan go. "Jongup,stop hurting him! Let him go." Jongup shoves Jaehyo to one side before grabbing Himchan's shoulder in a tight grip,eyes gazing deep into Himchan's blank stare. "I will not give up. You're free to escape here but i really cant. It's my responsibility to keep this mansion away from Jihoon." Himchan averts his gaze hands travels up to swat Jongup's hands from him,his face remains expressionless and rather tired. There is an obvious eye bags underneath his normally twinkling eyes. Its like as if he didnt desire to live anymore,sacrificing his live to the cruel fate.

 

 

"Do you think being is your responsibility? Do you think Jiho would ever let you being tortured that way for the mansion?" Jongup questions,wearing a firm look on his face. Taken aback,Himchan grimaces before silently pulling his body away from Jongup,looking everywhere but the other's judging stare. "Answer me,Himchan!" His vehement demand booms inside the small dungeon,the tension in the air is inevitable,inducing small gasps from the stunned Himchan and the shocked Jaehyo. Himchan feels his eyes water,how can he answer that? Jongup is undeniable right about it. Jiho would never let him harm himself like this. But in another perspective,he had promise not to give up on the house too. "I..I..cant...i just cant.."

 

 

Jongup's grip on Himchan’s fragile shoulder tightens as he grits his teeth in exasperation. "The question is what can you do,Himchan. Not about what you cant do. Let me give you 2 options,one,we leave this place,no one really care and then we can live as normal as we can. Two,you stay here,being tortured by Jihoon every ing day,and keep the mansion from him,but what does it mean to you if he keeps on bothering you until you eventually dead or something. The answer is obvious,eitherway you're going to lose the mansion afte rall. What's so hard about giving up if it's the only thing that will keep you safe and alive? Think about it,Himchan. You're smarter than you think you are." Feeling a major headache coming,Himchan drops his head to Jongup's chest gently,contemplating on the younger's word.

 

 

Himchan never feel so wrong before despite he is doing the exactly right thing he would've done. He didnt know whether it is the firm tone that Jongup uses or that the soothing rubs along his spine that managed to convince himself Jongup is right. His rumination lasts about 2 hours before he finally able to muster up a husky whisper of, "Take me away. Please,take me away from here,Jongup." Jongup grips his shoulders once again,this time as tender as he can,looking into the other's eyes for confirmation. "Are you sure?" his voice is soft and careful as he watches Himchan's tired face molded into a more determines expression. "Yes. Yes. Please." Himchan pleads,tears brim in his eyes,clouding his vision. A silent sigh escapes Jongup's lips as he pushes Himchan's body down,making him resting his head to Jaehyo's lap once again. "Now,you have to rest. We'll be out of here on midnight."

 

 

His hawk like vision scans through the darkness of the night,examining his bearing. From the top of the tree Jongup can see that Jiho is gone,his car is not there. He also finds out that 2 of the servants guard the outside of the mansion and he could see another one pacing idly inside of the mansion. With a silent nod,Jongup wears his mask (oh yeah,scroll up and look at the pic again). Dropping to the ground with an almost silent thud,Jongup retrieves a sharp shiny knife from his pouch near his hip slipping it beneath his sleeve before blending with the darkness,approaching the servants stealthily. It is when he stands completely still behind one of the guard that the other one notices his presence,flailing his hands around to warn his friend. But he is too late since Jongup has nimbly slit his throat with his knife,immadiately kills the servant.

 

 

The other one gasps backing away a few pace but before anything,Jongup jumps forward lunging his knife to the servant's chest. He witnesses the way the servant's eyes widen in agony,face contorts in complete horrification. Jongup recoils his knife before stabbing it once again to the same spot on the servant's chest just to be sure. When he confirms the duo's death,he wipes away the blood on his knife with one of the corpse' shirt before taking cautious steps toward the mansion. He enters the mansion through one of the windows,landing inside what used to be Jaehyo's room. Mutely,he goes out of the room,moving under the shadows of the wall to search the one last servant. He spots the servant pacing through the kitchen,sneaking some food into his mouth. He swiftly leaps to the kitchen making no sound as he encloses their distance.

 

 

"What the..." The servant turns around as he sees someone's shadow is trying to stab his shadow with a knife. Pallid and perplexed he only manages to stumble back,tripping over his feet before falling on his . "You..you..the ninja...why do you want to kill me? I'm with Jihoon." Jongup throws himself to the servant,keeping him still on the floor,his knife is dangerously close to the man's throat. "I'm not working for him anymore. I dont work for the greed." his voice is muffled by his mask but the servant can clearly hear his every words as a yell to his ears.

 

 

"You cant d..." before the servant has the chance to accuse him,Jongup plunges the knife into the other's throat,heartlessly watching the blood pooling in the servant's open mouth,his accusation comes out as a gargled noise instead. Realizing that the man is not dead yet,Jongup tightens his grip on his knife,opting to slit his throat while his at it. He frowns as his knife raggedly slides through the fresh flesh,causing more blood to flow from the still warm corpse. With a grimace,he pulls away his bloody knife before observing himself. He reeks of blood and sweat. Maybe a quick shower will do him good.

 

 

Jongup quickly trots to the nearest room,entering the bathroom with such haste. After showering,he disposes his filthy clothes to a dustbin,lighting up a match then burn the whole dustbin and throwing it away out of the window. When he tries to get rid of the smoke he notices an exquisite medium size box placed on top of the study table. There's something about the box that stirs something inside of him but he is not sure why. "The key!" he gasps as he examines the box,imagining how perfectly fitted the key with the lock on the box. He's talking about Himchan's key. The key he is supposed to steal,the key that Jihoon has been looking for. Wihout a second thought,Jongup grabs the box into his arms before returning to the dungeon in a breeze.

 

 

#####

 

 

 

so i decide for another update because i'm on  a holiday~ hihi..

p/s : Jongup is a badman..badman...haha..