11

Fatal Attraction

#####

 

 

"Zelo?" he calls out,turning the boy around before pulling away the mask from his face. Sense of relieve seeps into his skin as Zelo's teary eyes and trembling lips come into his vision. "Jonguppie hyung almost kill Zelo!" he croaks out,stomping his feet lightly as he cries. Himchan sits up from the bed,watching as Jongup try his best to calm the boy down. "I didnt know it was you. Why are you here anyway. It's too dangerous out here. Are you alone?" Zelo wipes his tears away as Jongup pats his hair to reconcile,small smile creeps up his lips. "Zelo was wondering where hyung went to because hyung already finish the mission. So Zelo follows hyung. And he is alone." he informs almost excitedly. "What hyung is doing here anyway? Why didnt hyung stay? Zelo wants to train with hyung." "Give hyung a few minutes,ok. Hyung is tired."

 

 

Jongup rubs his temple,feeling a major headache coming. He pulls Zelo down so that both of them sit on the floor. He glances to the bed,he is surprise Jaehyo hasnt been disturbed from his sleep by all this. Sighing is what he does when Himchan chooses to sit beside them on the floor,staring at Zelo with some kind of admiration. Zelo scowls as he notices the stare,inching closer to Jongup in defense.

 

 

"Stop staring." he mumbles before hiding his face to Jongup's arm. Himchan makes strange gurgling noises as he reaches out to touch Zelo. "So cute!". Zelo retreats,looping his arms on Jongup's sturdy one. "Dont touch Zelo!" Himchan pouts,dissapointed by the hostility. Jongup turns to face Zelo,ruffling his curly hair slightly. "Its ok. He's my friend."  Zelo looks up at Himchan,inspecting every inches of him in doubt. Since when his Jonguppie hyung has a friend?

 

 

"Who are you?" he demands as he sees Himchan smiles at Jongup. Himchan smiles at him,reaching out a hand. "I'm Himchan. How about you?" Zelo stares at Himchan's expecting hand and his dark orbs back and forth. What's with his hand? Before anything Jongup grabs his hand the place it on top of Himchan's open palm. "Give a light shake." he hears Jongup whispers,so he does just that,shaking Himchan's hand lightly. "Zelo." he mutters reluctantly. Himchan nods,wearing a motherly smile as he continues to stare at Zelo's angelic face. "Zelo? Its a beautiful name." "Jonguppie hyung gave Zelo that name long ago." he said with pride,glancing at Jongup's face with a smile.

 

 

"Really? It suits your beautiful face." Zelo frowns,glaring at Himchan in dissatisfaction. "Zelo is not beautiful. Zelo is a boy." he states as the matter of factly. Himchan chuckles,patting Zelo's cold hands with his warm one. "A boy can be beautiful too. There's always an exception." he voices softly and Zelo feels something warm fuzzing in his body. His lips twitch into a smile. "Thank you" he whispers shyly. Himchan's smile widen at that,happy that he has made some kind of connection with the boy. Jongup feels a smile made its way to his lips as he watches them talking,Himchan does have this warm efffect on everyone.

 

 

"Is he your brother?" Himchan asks Jongup,who has been spacing out during their talk. "Huh? What? Yes." Zelo frowns,looking at Jongup in incredulity. "No we are not." He stammers as he sees the warning look on Jongup's face. "Y..yes we are." Himchan senses the tense between them but chooses to shrug it off. Jongup stares at Zelo in full thought. What will he do to the boy? He sighs,he should anticipate this,Zelo has always been so eccentric and fearless. "Where did you got this?" he inquires as he traces a finger to the fresh scar below Zelo's bottom lips. Zelo bits his lips,face turns sour as he sulks. "Zelo was fighting with Daehyun and his friends last week. His shuriken almost hit Zelo's eyes so Zelo dodged it but it brush against his lips instead." "You're really clumsy,Zelo-yah."  Jongup playfully pinches his chin,making the boy giggles in respond.

 

 

"I told you to stay away from them." "Zelo did,but they always find Zelo then make Zelo mad." Jongup gives him a half smile in defeat. A smile unintentionally graces Himchan's lips as he witness how tender Jongup is with the boy,he never see this side of him. As caring as Jongup trying to be,he always so blatant and careless unlike now,where he delicately smears some healing herbs to Zelo's scar as if the boy could break under his touch like a vulnerable glass. Now he realizes that Jongup had been living a different life before they met him,they never fully know who he trully is. "What is shuriken by the way?" Himchan said as he lights up another candle,making the room more brighter. Now he knows that Zelo has a very pale complexion and amazingly blonde hair. He also notices the two freeze not moving,staring at each other,talking through their eyes.

 

 

"Well?" Jongup clears his throat uneasily. "Shuriken is a type of weapon. You know,we learn martial arts. We have a lot of weapons." Zelo nods in agreement,his curls bobbed up and down his head animatedly. Himchan is skeptical but decides not to question them. Everyone has a secret they want to keep,right? Jongup sighs for the nth time as Zelo yawns sleepily,resting his head on his shoulder. "Lets just sleep,ok. Tomorrow i'll take you home." Zelo rubs his face to Jongup's shoulder,whining silently. "Lets go home together. If Jonguppie hyung stays,Zelo will stay too." he mumbles quietly,as if telling him a top secret. Jongup pats his hair soothingly. "Its too dangerous. I cant risk your safety. It'll be safer back home. Make sure you stay with Youngjae hyung,ok?" Jongup notes silently. When he hears no replies,he drops his head in defeat. "He's asleep." Himchan informs him.

 

 

"What will you do without me,Zelo-yah." Jongup whispers as he slips his hands on Zelo's back carefully,lifting his light fragile body into his arms,placing the sleeping boy next to Jaehyo on the bed. Jongup tucks in the blanket on his body before sitting back on the floor,leaning his back against the wall. Himchan comes to sit next to him on the floor,eyes wide awake. "Why did you leave him,Jongup? Your brother needs you." Jongup ponders on Himchan's words for a second.

 

 

"The world is dangerous. I dont think i can protect him fully,not in this condition. It will be safer if he stays at home." Jongup watches as the molten wax of the candle pour down on the table,hardening before they could even go further. He wants to take Zelo away from the village too,he never want the boy to be heartless like the rest of them. But he cant. He cant protect him when he has 2 other person to be watched over. Atleast he knows no one ever gonna hurt Zelo back in home,excluding the constant picking on. But he believes Zelo can avoid that.

 

 

#####

 

sorry for super late update,im too busy with homeworks,quizzes n tests....huh..a-level is hard...

and yup,im actually a hardcore jonglo shipper,so cant resist a little jonglo moments..but ofcorse,bromance only..^^

i cant betray himchan..hihihihi..

thanks for reading guys~~ <3 u all