5

Fatal Attraction

#####

 

 

"So that is your perfect plan? Collect everything valuable and open a bartering stall along the harbour? That sounds like a very concrete plan." Himchan didnt miss the sarcastic tone in Jaehyo's words. He frowns. "I guess you probably have a mind-blowing plan then." Jaehyo sighs,nudging Jongup who almost asleep beside him. "I dont mean it that way,but i did think of something." "Which is?" Jaehyo gives a creepy smile to Himchan. "We all know how much you love cooking and the food are amazing that it make us gain unnecessary weight,so,i was thinking,why not opening up a food stall near the busy harbour? You know how people there are grumpy and mean,so if we give them food,they might be a little happier and less mean to us. Good idea,right?" Himchan mildly shrugs and Jongup just stares with his mono-expression face."Not really." "Shut up,Jongup!"

 

 

"It sounds ok. But what should i cook? Usually they cook for themselves or bring food from home,how will it work?" Himchan inquires,slightly interested with the idea. Jaehyo wears a 'seriously?' face. "Yeah,and their food taste awful. I've tasted it once and i swear never to taste it again. I bet if you sell something they'll really love it. I think your pancakes tastes like nuclear bomb,it'll be a hit. Just do a variety of flavours,kimchi,potatoes,sweet potatoes,bacons... Just the thought of it make my mouth waters." Jongup mindlessly nods along,imagining the awesome bacon pancake melts in his mouth. Himchan smiles a hesitate smile. "Ok,let's go with that one."

 

 

Jongup is on his usual round of inspecting the mansion when he hears Himchan's voice talking to someone in his room. Blending with the darkness,he silently presses an ear to the door of Himchan's room. Who is he talking to? Jaehyo is already fast asleep in his room. He hears how Himchan's voice sounds almost excited,telling whoever it is about their plans of starting a business. He is doubtful when he hears no noise coming from the other person. With an almost invisible dash,Jongup is already inside the room producing only scratchy sounds as he enters the room,blending under the shadow of the moon. Himchan scrutinizes his surrounding suspiciously but shrugs as he sees nothing in his dark room. He is alone indeed. But in his hand there is a photo of a smiling Jiho. And connecting the dots together,Jongup assumes Himchan was talking to the photo a while ago. Jongup leans to the dark side of the wall,watching Himchan's every move. Watching how he pathetically talking to an object,how he smiles a beautiful smile to the lifeless photo.

 

 

"So tomorrow we will start our bussiness. I hope you will look out for us. Goodnite. I love you." What's more shocking than the way Himchan kisses the photo is the presence of a shiny golden object Himchan fishes out from his shirt,clinging to a thin chain around his neck. Even under the vague luminescence of the moonlight he can make out what the hell is that thing. Jongup bites back a gasp as Himchan gently caress the object before tucking it into his shirt once again. The key. The ing key is on Himchan's body and his so called hawk eyes didnt even notice it. How can he? It's not like he has an idea that the key is on his body. It's not like Jongup would pay attention to the beautiful male's body. Funny how things turns out easy and blatant like that under his own eyes and he couldnt even see through it. He exhales silently,stepping out of the room without a sound. Now that he knows where is the key,he has no problem carrying out the rest of his mission. The best part is,the time is still ticking.

 

 

The next morning all of them are forced to wake up early,to prepare for their first bussiness. As they hands are busy flipping the pancakes on the pans,there are unexpected thunderous knocks on the front door,breaking them out their trance. Himchan crans his neck to the front,wondering who the hell decides to visit them in the busy morning. He instructs Jaehyo to get the door but the boy is in his usual paranoid mood,afraid that whoever the person on the door is trying to hurt them,robbers maybe. In the end,Jongup volunteers himself to open the door just to clear his ears from Jaehyo's constant whimper. Swinging the door open,Jongup stares blankly at the group of four,with two of them being awkwardly tall and bulky.

 

 

"Who are you,shortie? Where's my dear Himchan?" There's a certain tone in that tall blonde male that makes his stomach churns,wishing he can just vomit on his cocky face. Jongup slightly glares at them before looking over his shoulder to beckon Himchan to come to him. Himchan gets the sign and slowly approaching the door,eyes almost pop out of the socket as he recognises the face of his visitor. "Jihoon.." he utters with much distaste,hatred is palpable on his face. "Hi my dear Himchan. Oh,you're not happy i come all the way here to visit you?" his tone is taunting and his eyes glint with dark mischief as he closens their distance,fingers trailing freely on Himchan's flawless cheeks. Himchan swats Jihoon's away from his face,backing away from him in instant.

 

 

"What are you doing here? You shouldnt be here. If Jiho knows,he'll...." Jihoon lets out an amuse laugh,signalling the 3 of his servants to do the same,and they did,laughing loudly on Himchan's face. "He'll what,honey? He's dead. Face it. No matter how many times you deny it,he still is dead,gone,away forever. And being a nice brother i am,i have this sudden urge to take care of you since you're alone now." Jihoon steps into the mansion without seeking permission,scrutinizing his surrounding. Noticing Jaehyo's and Jongup's presence in the mansion,he chuckles in mild amusement. "Well,i figure you're not really alone. Look at your toys,i cant almost hear Jiho being disappointed." Himchan's hands form into fist on his side as he stands before Jihoon,face reddening in rage.

 

 

"Dont you ing start with me,Jihoon. Go away before something worse happened.",Himchan raves angrily,voice turning huskier. Jihoon smirks,rolling his eyes in annoyance. "My,my.. Didnt you realise yet? Your worst is already happened,so you sure can endure something less painful,yes?" "What do you mean by that?" Himchan asks,eyes warily glance over Jihoon's servants who are placing a few fairly large suitecase on the living room. Jihoon smiles sickeningly sweet,bending over to whisper his words on Himchan's ears as if the thing he wants to inform is a secret. "Oh,i will stay here for a while. Until this mansion is switched under my name,all 3 of you can stay for the time being. It is wise to find somewhere else to stay before i kick you out,though. When its time,you dont have to rush everything."

 

 

Himchan feels his hands tremble due to his obviously restrained anger. Jihoon is too much,he basically steps over the border now,the one he never allows to get close. "So that's why you're here? To take away our mansion? He's gone no longer than a week and you're here to claim his property? What kind of sick human are you!" Jihoon merely shrugs,moving to sit on one of the couch. "Well,dont act like you're any different. You're willing to stay with him until the very end is because you know at the end of the day,you're going to get all his fortune. See,we're no different. We both are after his money." Stepping toward Jihoon almost rushingly,he brings up a hand and slaps it across Jihoon's cheek hard,hard enough that the slapping sound echoes around them.

 

 

 

"Dont you dare equalizing me with your greed. I'm nothing like you,you gluttonous ! Dont you dare talk about Jiho like you know him. You're just a stranger in his life,you dont deserve any of his property." Jihoon rises on his feet,face turning dead serious as he inching closer to Himchan,using his height to intimidate the other. Himchan attempts to step back as he notices Jihoon is raising a hand but its too late,Jihoon uses that hand to yank Himchan by the hair,tugging at it roughly to force him get into his knee. Himchan winces,feeling his scalp almost being ripped from his hair so he decides to kneel down just how the other wants,to lessen the pain he feels on the head.

 

 

"Then what are you to him? A mere ,i guess? I guess that is better than a stranger? Good enough to deserve his property? Dont act like you're better than me,,we all know you were bought,we all know you were nothing but his slave. What makes you special? Dont think highly of yourself when you're nothing but a dirt,filthy one at that. Sure,you can hide under his shield for all these years,but now he's ing gone. It’s time for me to be in charged. And you,can go back to your dumpster with your toys. Reunite with your filthy parents or whatever,just out of here,out of my property." Jihoon mutters very slowly and quietly,his voice is low and thick as he speaks. Himchan tugs at the hand that is still tugging at his hair harshly,in feeble attempt to free himself.

 

 

"But you dont have a proof though,that this mansion is yours.", Himchan manages to choke out,hands still struggling to release the tight grip of Jihoon's hand. Jihoon smirks,squating down to level their eyes together. "That's why i need you,honey. You just have to tell me where the title deed is,if you did,i promise it won’t be painful. If you refuse...i'll make the remnant of your life a living hell.",his voice is serious at the end of his sentence but that doesnt seem to intimidate the other when Himchan to spit on his face,fast and accurate. "Well, you." Wiping his face with a fancy napkin on his pocket,Jihoon chuckles.

 

 

"A'ah... Wrong choice,Kim Himchan." With that,Jihoon servants start to manhandle Jongup and Jaehyo who are hiding themselves in the kitchen for all the while,bringing them to Himchan. The three of them then are being force to follow the servants outside,where there are a secret dungeon on the backside. They are shoved into the dark,cold dungeon then locked up,they can practically hear how the padlock is being clicked into place. After a few seconds,Jaehyo's loud whimper is the only source of sound sails to their ears,the darkness is so thick that it will make no difference if they choose to close their eyes. Himchan fumbles in the dark to get close to the coward Jaehyo,concern about his well-being.

 

 

"Jaehyo,where are you? Are you ok? Come here to me." A squeaked whimper replies his word as Himchan feels the others hand grasping the fabric of his pants. He pulls Jaehyo closer until he is sure that Jaehyo is pressed to his side. "Are you ok?" "No. I'm not ok. I' told you it's a bad idea to open the door. Jongup,you wont listen. Now what happen? What if there are spiders in here? No.. No." Jaehyo's whiny nags rings around them hauntingly,disturbing whatever peace dwells before. There is a silent moment before Jongup replies,"Shut your mouth,Jaehyo. Your voice brings a headache to me." Jaehyo sobs,leaning into Himchan's comforting rubs. To be truth, Jongup is thinking real hard,he's not lying about having a headache. Something has gone wrong somewhere.

 

 

"Who is he,Himchan? Why is he here?" Jongup questions rather seriously. Himchan sighs,burying his head to Jaehyo's sounding rather tired. Jongup and Jaehyo missed the drama because Himchan eye-instructing them to stay out of the business. "Who is he,Himchan? We have the right to know.",Jongup asks again after noticing Himchan's reluctant to inform them of their current state. Himchan feels Jaehyo shifts in his arms probably to lift his face. "Yes Himchan. We want to know what happen. Why we are locked in here?" Jaehyo's timid voice sips into his skin,calming his perturbed heart. He didnt have a heart to leave them grasping in the dark,literally and figuratively,so maybe a little information will help?

 

 

"Jihoon is Jiho's half brother,but they hate each other with a gut to a point they might just kill each other. They shared the same father but Jiho claimed he never had any connection with Jihoon,saying that Jihoon is just a mistake his father made on one lonely night with some woman on the street. Later the woman manipulated his father to give them money as they deserved. His father had no choice but to bent over the request in hope that his name wont be tarnished by the unwanted love child.

 

 

Things happened and so on and one day,when Jihoon was asking their father for a new car,Jiho meddled in and Jihoon just exploded. That's why we were moving away from the neighbourhood after their father passed away,avoiding another unwanted fight. And now,Jiho is...is gone,he comes here to claim this mansion,Jiho's mansion since he got nothing other than a car and a garden lot in their father's will. I've keep it somewhere safe and unbreakable,the title deed. Jiho said to me one day if anything ever happened to him,dont give up on this mansion. He insisted that this place is ours,no one especially Jihoon should snatched it from me. So i will do just that."

 

 

Heavy air of silence be follows his long explanation. They can practically hear Jaehyo swallows in dread. Himchan sighs loudly,feeling extremely remorseful. "I'm sorry guys for pulling you guys into this matter. I'll do anything to make him let both of you go. I'm sorry you have to deal with this." Jaehyo blindly reaches his hands,grasping at them softly. "It's ok. We're friends right? Right,Jongup?" All they hear is a snort. "Not really. We're slaves." "Shut up,get a counselling or something,Jongup,you doesnt seem so human." "Get me the money and i'll go." "You are impossible." Himchan smiles at their usual banters,glad that he's not alone on this. But he's afraid things going to get escalatingly painful after this. He can only pray.

 

 

Jongup meditates in the dark silently. Jihoon. No doubt,it is their client. Does this mean he is too late that he decides to handle the matter himself? As far as he knows he has a week left to complete his mission,what's gone wrong? Or maybe Jihoon's greed is getting out of the confinement,seeking for materialistic lust? Now is his chance,isnt it? He is in totally dark isolated dungeon,together with two of the person he attempted to get rid of and one of them happened to have the key he had been looking for recklessly. Now is the perfect time,isnt it? No one will know anything and everything will be over in a jiffy. But Jihoon is the problem. Master Yongguk always say that no one of them should blow their cover no matter what happened,where there are and who they are dealing with. That's mean,Jihoon is not suppose to know he is the ninja in charge. And this makes things complicated. If he kill them now,it'll be all too obvious.

 

 

#####

 

 

guys! see the comeback? BADMAN RULES!!

i mean OMG,its so freakin' y...

look at jongup,so ninja-like...damn hot..and bang...oh yeah...i just cant..

and zelo and himchan being damn freaking pretty and all...owh god..

and daejae with the amazing vocal...yes..yes..i cant ask for more...

 

sorry for the spazzing... :3

just that no one understand me when im spazzing..^^ hope u guys with me..