Too Busy To Be With Me

Dependable Love
After sitting and embracing eachother for a while the sky turns dark signaling it was time to go home. On your way back Seungho recieves a call.
 
Seungho: Yoboseoyo- Ahh neh neh I'll be there.
 
Seungho: (to you) I'm going to have to drop you off at home earlier than i had planned. Sorry *sighs*
 
You: It's alright... I had fun.
 
Seungho: I have to go to a dance practice. I guess my dance patner is nice enough though so i don't mind going to hang out with her.
 
Finally you arrive in the covered car park where Seungho lets you out.
 
You: Have fun. *you smile and get out of the car*
 
Seungho winds down his window quickly as you walk away and yells out to you.
 
Seungho: Sleep well and I'll take you to work tomorrow arasso? *smiles*
 
You wave goodbye cutely and smile as he drives away. Once you get to the lounge room you plonk yourself onto th lounge in between Joon and Chundong.
 
Joon: What's wrong?
 
Chundong: And where is hyung? 
 
You: He has dance practice with some girl *lay back with your head on Joon's shoulder*
 
Joon: *smiles* Arra, it's alight. Sometimes he can't help having to go to things. I'm sure he would have loved to spend more time with you.
 
You: Mmm, I don't know. Anyway I think I might go to bed. I'm pretty tired *sigh*
 
Joon: It's so early though, you should stay up and watch a movie with us.
 
You: Mmm, I think I might just go to bed.
 
Joon: *walks with you to your room* Are you really alright?
 
You: *nod as you climb into bed* I'm fine, just tired *yawn*
 
Joon: If you need anything I'm just out there okay?
 
You: *smile* I know.
 
Joon: Goodnight kalie~
 
You: Night oppa *smile as he leaves the room*
 
It's about 1:30am and you've just woken up to hear Seungho get home. you soon fall asleep again though because you're really tied. The next morning when you get up ready for work you find a note on the kitchen bench from Seungho saying he has to go early and that he is very sorry.
 
You: *sigh* Joonie oppa can you drive me to work?
 
Joon: Of course I can. I have a day off ~
 
You: Sorry to make you do this on your day off...
 
Joon: It's not a problem. 
 
During work you are serving customers in your spare time when Chundong (with a hat and pair of shades) orders a coffee.
 
You: Here you are *pass the coffee* Enjoy!
 
Chundong drinks some and almost spits it back out.
 
Chundong: How much coffee did you put in this?! *laughs* Do you really work here?
 
 
You: *pout* I run the place and only learnt how to do this yesterday.
 
Chundong: I get it now *laughs*  So cute.
 
You: Huh?
 
Chundong: You... You're cute *smiles*
 
You: *look down a little embarrased* Well I guess I should make you another coffee.
 
Chundong: Can I come over?
 
You: the counter?
 
Chundong: Neh
 
You: What for?
 
Chundong: I'll teach you how to make a good coffee.
 
The rest of the afternoon is spent with Chundong teaching you how to make a really good coffee you're laughing and having a great time with him. He ends up taking you home pretty late at night as you've been out with him having fun and forgetting about Seungho. when you get home you sit yourself on the ground in front of the lounge because there's no room.
 
Joon: Where have you been all day?
 
Chundong: With kalie-ah *smiles*
 
Joon: Really?
 
Chundong: *nods* I taught her how to make a good coffee and then we went out for some entertainment.
 
You: Oppa is really fun to hang out with *happy*
 
Seungho: *yawns* I feel like I haven't slept in years. I think I need to go to bed.
 
Seungho leaves and wanders off to the room for a good nights sleep. He has no time for you lately and the boys are starting to realise it  too.
 
Joon: Kalie sometimes these things happen and he'll be really busy but don't give up okay?
 
You: *sigh* I can't be bothered to wait. I just wish he had said hello or something to me at least. He wrote me a note to say he left early this morning and that's it. I guess we're not dating or anything so maybe I shouldn't expect anything else from him.
 
Joon: Come here *pats the space next to him now that Seungho has left*
 
You crawl up to the lounge and lean on Joon.
 
Chundong: Kalie-ah if you get bored i'll come and play with you again *smiles*
 
You: Thanks oppa *faint smile*
 
You watch TV for a while until people start going to bed. You however have gotten sick over the last few hours.
 
Joon: Are you not feeling well?
 
You: *nod* I feel really sick 
 
Chundong: What can we do to help?
 
You: Nothing... I don't think.
 
Chundong: You can have my bed tonight so you don't have to climb up to yours if you'd like.
 
You: Mmm, I don't know.
 
Seungho walks out for a glass of water and overhears that you're not feeling well.
 
Seungho: *brings panadol and some water over* Here take this and I'll get you a heat pack and we'll go to bed arasso?
 
You: *sad face* Arasso.
 
Chundong: Well I guess hyung will look after you so goodnight and I hope you feel better soon.
 
You: *nod*Mmm.
 
Joon: Goodnight Kalie, sleep well and hyung will look after you okay?
 
You: Arasso *hold your stomach*
 
Joon: Poor thing. I hope you feel better soon *hugs you*
 
You hug Joon back and Seungho comes over and takes the glass for you back to the kitchen.
 
Seungho: Alright let's get you to bed.
 
You: Sorry for making trouble... I know you're tired.
 
Seungho: I couldn't sleep anyway so don't worry. Now lie down here *points to his bed* I'll take the top bunk tonight. 
 
You get into his bed and he sits on the side of it.
 
Seungho: Here's the heat pack now just try and relax and get some sleep.
 
You: *sigh* But my tummy hurts *sad face*
 
Seungho: Well there's not much we can do about it. *starts to your hair* Just close your eyes and try to sleep through it.
 
You: *close your eyes* Oppa...
 
Seungho: Mmm?
 
You: What's wrong?
 
Seungho: What do you mean?
 
You: Well you seem a little different this afternoon.
 
Seungho: *sighs* You really want to know?
 
You: Yes...
 
Seungho: Arasso but I'm warning you know it's not an attractive side to me.
 
You: Tell me anyway...
 
seungho: *smiles at your beaitiful face with your eyes closed* Well in all honesty I had to go in early today for work and I really wanted to take you in today so to spend some time with you I got the afternoon off but you were out with Chundong... *laughs* I guess I was jealous and went to bed without saying anything.
 
You: You were jealous?
 
Seungho: *nods* Mmm I was.
 
You: Well *open your eyes and sit up* I was jealous too that the girl you dance with got to spend so much time with you and i didn't.
 
Seungho: *smiles at your cuteness and lays you back down* Arasso *smiles* I understand now.
 
You: Sorry for causing problems for you... *close your eyes*
 
Seungho: Aniyo, it's alright. Now try to calm down and sleep *kisses your forehead - lasts 4 seconds-* Goodnight... I promise to be here in the morning.
 
You: *bite your lip cutely* Goodnight oppa... 
 
 
To Be Continued.... (: