'S' Themed Party

Dependable Love

Over the next few days, every time you pass Seungho, you blush. You haven't spoken much because you're too shy. You're not dating yet either.

One night you go to sit in the audience of a live show the boys are doing. Seungho is playing a game where youhave to pass a paper heart to the next person with your mouth when he starts to struggle with his swap over with a female idol. 

 

mblaq_almostkiss.jpg

 

(I'm so jealous ><)

The people on the show make out that Seungho made it last longer on purpose and that he seemed pretty happy with how it turned out. The female idol was blushing too.

After the show you all get back to the apartment at about 9:00pm.

You: I'll be out with friends tonight so doon't wait up.

Joon: Out? Like to a club?

You: No, it's a house party but I have to get dressed up in a costume for it. It's 'S' themed so I'm going as a y school girl *laugh* It wasn't my idea.

Joon: Ahh, okay. Have fun and don't get into any trouble and don't walk home by yourself. 

You: I'll be fine. Would you drop me off though?

Joon: Of course. I'll be waiting arasso?

You: I won't be long getting changed. 

You walk back out in this but with a black coat over the top (It's a girls only party and your friends bought you that to wear, it's not your choice ----> http://images.halloweencostumes.org/products/3111/1-2/sassy-school-girl-costume.jpg

Chundong: Show us your costume~!

You: No way!

Chundong: Please? Just me?

You: *blush* Aniyo, I can't.

Chundong: Why not?~ Please just show me.

You: *sigh* Arasso but then I have to get going.

You your jacket and are about to open it to show your costumes when Seunghos arms wrap around your body closing your slightly opened jacket. He then takes you to the room you share and takes your coat off. You stand there not knowing what to do but fold your arms across your revealed body.

Seungho: *tries to hide the fact that he's very nervouse and blushing* Hoe can you wear something like this?

You: *take your jacket and place it over yourself* It's for a party! An all girls party! 

Seungho: And why would you show that idiot out there?

You: So he would stop bugging me and I could leave and I was only going to show him really quickly. Like a seconds glimpse. I've got to get going. I have somewhere to be.

Seungho: I'm coming with you.

You: you can't, it's an all girls party.

Seungho: I'll wait outside until you're ready to come home.

You: *roll your eyes* Just go and practice your paper heart game with someone. I'm going to have fun.

You walk out to the lounge room where everyone is standing still after hearing you yell.

You: Let's go now oppa.

Joon: Arasso...

Seungho: I'm taking her *grabs his keys* Come on.

You follow Seungho down to his car and on the way you text to ask the girls if it's okay to bring someone. Seungho has a hat and a pair of cool shades to cover his face. The girls agree to letting you have someone there with you, they think it might be fun.When you arrive, the girls remove your jacket and whistle at you.

Friend: Omo! You look amazing!

You blush as you feel Seunghos eyes on you. When you walk into the main room, all the girls are drinking and in amazing costumes. As the night goes on Seungho just sits in a corner on a stool and watches you. You drink and laugh and have a great time until a group of guys walk in.

Friend: I hope you don't mind *laughs* I invited some guys over for us.

You: *drunk* Let's dance~

The music is loud and you're dancing with a few guys pretty closley until a jacket is dumped on your head and your wrist pulled by Seungho again.

You: Yah! What're you doing? I'm at a party!

Seungho: We're going home.

You: No! *pull away*

Seungho picks you up and takes you to the car. He then buckles you up in your seat and drives off. Not a word is spoken on the way home as you fall asleep. When you arrive in the parking lot Seungho stops the car and takes you out, carrying you to the apartment.

Seungho opens the door and all the guys rush over.

Mir: You're back?! *happy*

Seungho: You should all be asleep. *realises all eyes are on your sleeping body that has no caot covering you up* Yah! get lost! Don't look at her!

Chundong: She's amazing *keeps staring*

G.O: *smiles* Such a pretty girl.

Joon: Neh, she's very attractive.

Seungho rushes off to the bedroom where he places you on his bed, takes your shoes and socks off and places the covers over you.

You wake up smelling a familiar smell through the night.

You: Seungho-ah...?

No reply.

You: *get up* Seungho-ah...?

Seungho: *climbs down from your bed* What is it?

You: Omo! Gave me a fright.

Seungho: Sorry... What did you need?

You: Are we home?

Seungho: *nods* You're sleeping in my bed because I didn't want to wake you while lifting you up to yours.

You: That;s why it smelt like you...

Seungho: Heh?

You: Nothing...

To Be Continued.... (: