What's up with him?

Dependable Love

You wake up the next day and inhale deeply finding yourself consuming and manly and rather comforting smell. Next you open your eyes to see a a messy room with socks, pants, shirts and even underwear sprawled out around the place. After scanning the room you sit up, stretch your arms and yawn cutely.

Seungho: Sorry... 

You: *blink a few times* 

Seungho: I need to get some clothes... i have to get ready to go to work...

You: *nod* Sorry, I'll get out of your way.

Seungho: It's fine, I just need things from the cupboard. Sorry about  the mess by the way. If I had known I was going to have a girl staying in my room, i'd have tidied it up a bit.

You: It's fine... Thankyou for letting me use your bed.

Seungho: No worries. *walks into the ensuite* 

You think to yourself - 'omo! He's going to shower while I'm just here in the room joined to it?'

You dart out of the room closing the door behined you and run into Joon on your way to the loungeroom.

Joon: Where are you going in such a rush?...

You: *look up at Joon* No where... Just want some breakfast *smile*

Joon: I'll make you something ^^

Joon is busy in the kitchen looking at what they have in the cupboard and you're chatting with him and the others. Soon Seungho walks out with wet hair and in a suit.

Seungho: How does toast and a hot chocolate sound?... *talking to you*

You: Good... Thankyou.

Seungho puts some toast on and makes you a hot chocolate.

Joon: *sits down and smiles* Thanks hyung~

Chundong: Kalie, what're you doing today?

You: Mmm, looking for somewhere cheap to stay I guess.

G.O: We decided last night that you could move in with us... If you'd like.

You: Aniyo, i couldn't do that. It'd be too much trouble.

Joon: It's fine. We all really want you to stay here. 

You: There's not enough room anyway.

Mir: We decided that you could share Seungho hyungs room with him. Everyone else either shares a room or their room is too small but hyung doesn't share a room and it's not too small.

You: I can't. It wouldn't be fair.

Seungho: Here's your breakfast *places the drink and toast infront of you* and it's no trouble to have you stay here.

You: But won't it be troublesome to share your room?

Seungho: It'll be fine. This afternoon we'll clear a space for you. Until we get another bed, you can have mine and I'll take the lounge.

You: Are you sure? I feel bad about this...

Seungho: You can cook and clean right? *picks up an apple and bites into it*

You: Of course I can.

Seungho: Well then you can do those jobs in return.

You: That sounds good...

Chundong: Kalie-ah, you should come into work with us. I want to show you off to everyone~ 

You: Show me off?

Chundong: You're just so cute ^^

Joon: She's not just cute ^^ She's very very pretty. Why don't you wear that nice dress you did the other week when we went out for coffee?

You: *blushing* Oppa...

Joon: It's fine Kalie *laughs* You're very cute.

Not too long after that, you walk out in this cute and very pretty dress ---->http://cdn101.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/512/312/316/cute-summer-chiffon-one-shoulder-flower-casual-dress-m-710d.jpg

You: Oppa... It's a little cool in this dress.

Joon: Here *passes you your coat* http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/bag-black-coat-cute-fashion-Favim.com-438507.jpg

Chundong: You look very pretty ^^

Mir: Come on let's get going, I can't wait to show kalie-ah off.

When you get down to the black van waiting on the street, Seungho lets you get in first and then he gets in taking a seat next to him. G.O then gets in followed by the others.

G.O: You can play on my Ipad while we record if you like... It might get a little boring.

You: Aniya, I want to sit in the audience and watch you all *smiling*

Joon: Arra, we'll take you round the back first though okay?

You: Agreed *happy*

Once you get there, the boys surround you and chat with you as you walk into the building.

Seungho: It's easy to get lost in here... Stay close.

You walk a little faster to be beside him, trying to keep up.

Joon: kalie, I have to go and prepare for my dance. I'll see you later okay??

You: Mmm Goodluck! 

Mir: We have to go in for hair and make-up but you can come in with us *takes your hand and drags you along*

Chundong introduces you to the staff members happily and mir is not far behind him. Seungho takes a seat and lets the staff take over his hair and make-up.

Seungho: Kalie... Can you look after my stuff for me? *holds out his phone and wallet* I forgot to put it away.

You: *nod and put them in your bag* I'm going to find a seat. Goodluck ^^ I'll be watching.

Later on you've found a nice isolated seat up the back but can see the stage very well. You wait quietly until the boys come on stage. During the interview and all the rest the boys do very well except for Seungho who seems nervous. Every now and then he looks up to find you and you just smile and give him a thumbs up. He's not usually nervous and does well but he seems to have something on his mind.

Later in the room where MBLAQ gets ready to go home the boys chat and you're there sitting, waiting to get going.

Joon: What was wrong with you today? 

Mir: Yeah, you looked distant.

Joon: Like he was focused on something else almost.

G.O: Oh well what's happened has happened. let's get home. I'm starving.

Chundong: Probably because it's almost dinner time.

You: I'll start cooking when I get back.

Seungho: I'll be back for dinner. I need to hang around a little longer.

You: Arasso ^^

Later after you've finished cooking, the boys are hanging around waiting for their food.

Mir: Can we eat now?~

You: *shake your head* Not until everyone is here.

Joon: Don't worry about hyung, he can warm his up later.

G.O: I'm starving... Please Kalie-ah.

You: *sigh* Fine~

You serve up their dinner but don't serve any for yourself. you've decided to wait until Seungho gets home so he has someone to eat with.

Joon: He shouldn't be too long but you should eat now with us.

You: *smile* It's fine, I don't mind waiting. He gave me his room after all. 

Everntually Seungho walks in, gets his own dinner and takes it to his room.

Mir: *blinks* Wonder what's up with him.

Joon: *sigh* Don't worry about him Kalie. Just get your dinner and come sit with us to watch TV.

G.O: He's been weird since this morning.

Chundong: Yeah don't worry.

You: Mmm, I'm not hungry anymore anyway *smile*

Not long after Seungho walks out with an empty plate, washes it up and goes to return to his room.

Joon: Kalie made dinner tonight and we all ate without you but she waited until you got home but you walked off and had it by yourself and now yu don't even say thank you or say something like 'it was good'?

Seungho: *looks over* Sorry... And thanks... It was good. *doesn't even look at you*

You: No worries...

To Be Continued.... (: