I'm Yours And You're Mine

Dependable Love

The next morning you wake up like this on the lounge with Seungho >.<

tumblr_m2lh8vvQgF1rthei1o1_500.jpg

Chundong walks out first and sees you. He's jealous of how you are so he makes a lot of loud noises in the kitchen to wake you both up.

You: *blink a few times, suprised to see Seungho* Morning... 

Seungho: *sleepy smile* Morning.

Chundong: You're up?

Seungho: We are now *laughs sleepily*

Chundong: kalie, you have a day off today don't you?

You: *nod* Yes wae?

Chundong: I have somewhere I want to take you.

You: Oh...

Seungho: I have a day off too. Do you mind if I take her for the second half of the day?

Chundong: Arasso then we'd better hurry and leave.

You're out with Chundong walking on a bridge when he taes your hand.

You: Oppa..? What's wrong?

Chundong: Can't you tell I like you?

You: *blink cutely* Stop joking *looks away*

Chundong: I'm not *turns you back to face him*

You: you know I like Seungho-ah...

Chundong: You haven't even given me a chance.

You: Because I already have someone.

Chundong: He hasn't even made you his girlfriend yet. 

You: I know... But I really do like him very much.

Chundong takes you in his arms and brings you forward to meet his lips. You after realising what is happening, push him away.

You: *slap Chundong and run off crying* I hate you!

When you get home you run straight to Joon and cry in his arms.

Seungho: Kalie?...

Joon: Kalie-ah what's wrong?

You: *sniffling* My first.

Joon: Come to my room and talk arasso?

Seungho is jealous and annoyed that you went to Joon before him and so he goes out by himself.

Joon: What happened? *wipes away your tears*

You: *wipe your nose with a tissue* He kissed me.

Joon: Who kissed you?

You: Chundong oppa did. We were talking and he confessed and I told him I like Seungho opp and then he kissed me *cry again* It was my first kiss too.

Joon: *sighs and closes his eyes as he brings you in for a hug* It's alright. We'll sort things out.

Later that afternoon Seungho returns, Chundong is still out by himself thinking about what he did and decides to call you.

Chundong: Kalie...?

You: I don't want to talk to you! *go to hang up*

Chundong: Wait!

You: *sniffle* Make it quick*

Chundong: look I'm sorry. I thought that maybe if I did that you'd realise you like me and not hyung... *sigh* It was wrong and I know that. I'm so sorry kalie-ah. You're one of my best friends and I feel so bad for hurting you like this. I'm such a pabo! I'm sorry... If I could take it back I would.

You: Let's talk about this later *sniffling* thanks for calling and telling me this though... You should come home soon, it's getting late.

Chundong: Mmm, I will. I'm sorry... again. I'll see you later.

After that phone call you walk back out to the lounge room where Seungho and Joon have been chatting.

Seungho: Kalie... Can't you tell me when you have problems?

You: It's just...

Joon: Hyung please just go and talk to her about things and you'll understand why she came to me first.

Seungho takes your hand and drags you to the car park and sits you in the passanger side of his car.

Seungho: Let's go for a drive.

You: *nod* Arasso...

You're about fifteen minutes into your drive with Seungho and not one word has been spoken.

Seungho: I hope you can tell me...

You: I don't know how... That's my problem.

Seungho: Just come out with it.

You: *pause for about a minute* Chundong..oppa...

Seungho: What about him?

You: He... He kissed me.

Seungho: He what?!

You: He told me he liked me and i told him I liked someone else and he thought he could change my mind and kissed me... So I ran away from him.

Seungho: *pulls over* That idiot! *slams his hand on the wheel*

You: *tear up* I'm sorry.

Seungho: *looks at you* Sorry?

You: I didn't want him to kiss me *sniffle*

Seungho: *cups your cheek* It's not your fault... I know it's not. And I understand why you'd tell Joon-ie before me... *sighs*

You: It was my first kiss too *sad* I wanted it from someone else.

Seungho: Aniyo... That wasn't your first.

You: What do you mean?

Seungho: *smiles* last night on the lounge... I woke up to find you and well... *smiles to himself* I guess I got your first kiss.

You: *look up with big eyes* You did?

Seungho: *nods* Mmm I couldn't help it.

You: *start to smile* You really did?

Seungho: *smiles* Does this make you happy?

You: *wipe your tears and smile* Very... 

Seungho: Let's go home... I'm going to kill that idiot if he shows up infront of me.

You: Aniyo! Please just pretend it never happened. please get along.

Seungho: how can I?

You: Please?... For me?

Seungho: Fine... But i don't want you going anywhere alone with him for a while.

You: Deal~

You're on your way home when you decide to bring up the whole dating thing.

You: I don't understand...

Seungho: Don't understand what?

You: Well... You don't want anyone else to kiss me but really you're in the same position as Chundong oppa... I'm not dating either of you...

Seungho: ...But you like me back right?

You: *nod* Neh but it doesn't matter if we're not really together...

Seungho: Then you want to be my girlfriend?

You: I'm not saying you have to ask me that sort of thing right now just because of this incident... I just wanted you to be less angry at Chundong oppa...

Seungho: I guess I just didn't want to pressure you into anything... I mean it's clear to see I like you but I still don't know so much if the feeling is mutual.

You: It is... I just.. I don't always knwo how to show it... *embarrased*

Seungho: *smiles* Cute...

You: Hmm?

Seungho: You're cute... Of course I want you to be my girlfriend. I've just been waiting until I thought you wanted that too.

You: I want to... be your girlfriend that is..

Seungho: *Smiles* Then from now on you're mine arasso? If anyone kisses you from now on I'm going to be angry and I'll text you all the time and expect replies *laughs*

You: You really want to be my boyfriend?

Seungho: *nods* I'm yours and you're mine *smiles and glances at you*

You: *smiling cutely* 

 

To Be continued.... (: