Take Me Out

Dependable Love

Seungho turns on the light and picks up a glass and a jug of water and pours you a glass of water.

Seungho: Here... Drink this.

You: *drink the water* Thaknkyou.

Seungho: *sits on the edge of his bed* Come on, get some more sleep. I'm taking you to a friend tomorrow for your new job.

You: Really?

Seungho: *nods and pats the bed* Get in. 

You bounce onto the bed and get under the covers.

Seungho: *fixes up the sheets* I'll see you in the morning arasso?

You: *nod* Ok...

Seungho turns out the lights.

You: Do you like her?

Seungho: Who?

You: The girl you were with on the show today...

Seungho: The one I played the paper heart game with?

You: Yeah...

Seungho: *laughs a bit* Aniya, not at all. She's not my type.

You: Really?

Seungho: Mmm...

You: What is your type?... *blushing*

Seungho climbs up to the top bunk.

Seungho: Hmm, my type? Well I guess it's whatever type you are.

You: I'm your type?

Seungho: I guess you could say that.

You: *smiling* Goodnight.... Oppa.

Seungho: *smiles to himself because you finally called him oppa* Goodnight.

The next day you have an early start. Seungho drives you to a nice and very luxurious cafe. you're out the back in an office with Seungho and his friend.

Seungho: I'd like you to meet my friend Jaehwa. He's been looking for someone to help him run his business. He has two cafes and can't be at both the same time so he'd like you to take care of one of them for him. 

You: It's nice to meet you *bw a little* Thankyou for giving me a job *smiling*

Jaehwa: No worries, I've heard a lot about you *smiling* I'm looking forward to working with you ^^

Seungho: Anyway i have to get going, I'll pick you up this afternoon okay?

You: I can just catch the bus.

Seungho: Aniya, I come this way anyway.

You: Arasso, see you later *smiling*

Seungho quickly kisses your cheek.

Seungho: Have fun and don't cause trouble  *puts on his glasses and hat*

You: *blink a few times and blush* I'll try ....

Seungho leaves and goes to work.

Jaehwa: *smiles* Are you two dating?

You: Aniyo... I'm not really sure what we are...

Jaehwa: He looks really happy whatever it is *smiles*

You: I hope he stays like that *soft smile*

Jaehwa shows you what you have to do and you get the jist of things quickly. Eventually he leaves it to you and goes to the other cafe across town. You have fun meeting the employees and even learn a few things and help serve people in your spare time. Eventually it comes time and you pack up the shop. You hear the bell ring to signal someone has walked in and you're just about to tell them you're closed when someone wraps their arms around you.

You: Omo! *turn around in their arms*

Seungho: It's just me, it's alright *laughs softly*

You: Wh... What're you doing though?

Seungho: I'm just really happy this afternoon.

You: Oh...

Seungho: *smiles* Did you have a fun day? *lets you go*

You: *smile again* It was great! I learnt so many things and met so many people.

Seungho: *smiles and sits at a stool* Show me what you learnt.

You: Arasso. Coffee?

Seungho: *smiles and nods*

You have a cute focused expression on your face as Seungho watches you make the coffe.

You: Here. *smile with your creation* It's going to be hot so be careful ^^

Seungho: *smiles* Arra, let's see how well you made it.

You've made it too strong but Seungho doesn't say anything about it and drinks it happily.

Seungho: It's great *sips*

You: Really?

Seungho: *nods* It's good.

You: Wahh, I'm so glad.

After Seungho finishes his coffee and you've got your things together you leave the shop and lock up.

Seungho: When we get home you should put on a dress and meet me down at the car again.

You: Wae? What are we doing? Are the others coming?

Seungho: *shakes his head as he drives* Just you and me... Is that alright?

You: *nod* What type of dress though?

Seungho: Well it's pretty warm tonight and we're not going anywhere too fancy so just a nice summer dress I suppose... Anything you wear will look good anyway.

You: *blush*

When you arrive you rush up stairs, re apply your make up and change into this dress

----> http://indulgy.net/QD/FD/iA/180425528791723814hR6ErWc9c.jpg

Seungho opens the door for you and you  get in. The silence is almost unbearable as you try to think of something to say.

You: How was your day...? *nervous*

Seungho: Mmm, it was alright I guess. I had a fan meeting... *laughs a bit*

You: What's funny?

Seungho: *smiles* Well today during the fan meeting I zoned out and someone took a photo of me.

You: Why is that funny?

Seungho: It's not *smiles* It's just I was thinking about you when they took it so it turned out pretty interesting.

You: You thought of me?...

Seungho: *nods* Sometimes I don't even realise I am.

You: *smile and blush* I thought of you today as well.

Seungho: *pushes a button and music starts playing ---->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvhg4enuElY

You: *smile* this is a good song.

Seungho sings along to the song which makes your heart flutter and you blush like crazy.

When you arrive Seungho opens the door for you and pulls out a picnic blanket too. There's just enough light left to sit by the lake and have dinner.

Seungho lays the blanket out and gets you to sit down.

Seungho: Stay here, i'll bring back something to eat *smiles*

You: *smile and nod* Okay ^^

After eating dinner together the breeze picks up. You're on a hill watching the sun go down and Seungho pulls you back onto his lap.

 

 boy-cute-girl-grass-guy-Favim.com-401815

 You're a little suprised by his actions but try to relax in his arms.

Seungho: It looked like you were getting a little cold.

You: It is a little cool but I'm alright now.

To Be Continued.... (: