Sukiyaki

Dependable Love

In the car on the way back to the appartment, Seungho gives you his phone and tells you to look up and play any song you like (his phone is connected to the car speakers). You choose a Japanese song 'Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto)
----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc

Seungho: What's the song about?

You: *crying but looking outthe window* I'll send you the lyrics in Korean later...

Seungho: Are you crying?...

You: *sniffle* Aniyo.

Seungho: You know... It's alright to cry.

You: *sigh* 

Seungho: When we get up stairs I'll re apply the creams and bandage for your knee. I'll carry your stuff up so just have a shower or something.

You: Aniyo, I should carry my stuff.

Seungho: You'll just take longer that way with your knee like that.

You: Arra... I'll go up first then *you walk to the elevator with your head hung*

After your shower you change into your cute pyjamas ----> http://76.my/Malaysia/[email protected]

Joon: Aigo~ So cute >.<

You: *blush* 

Mir: Come and watch a movie with us.

Chundong: Yeah come and sit next to me ^^

You sit next to Chundong on the lounge and Seungho walks over with the medical kit and sits infront of you to re bandage your knee.

Seungho: Tell me if it hurts too much. 

You: Don't worry about it. You should watch the movie. I'm sure my knee is fine.

Seungho: It won't take long. Just sit still.

You do as he says and sit there watching the movie. Later that night about half way through the movie, you fall asleep and your head rests on Chundongs shoulder.

Chundong: She's so cute ^^

Joon: You should all get up and go to your rooms so I can fix the lounge for Kalie.

Seungho: *lifts you up* She can have my bed. I'll sleep out here so you can continue watching the movie.

You wake up in his arms while he carries you to his room. Seungho then looks down at you and gently lets you stand.

You: Where are we going?...

Seungho: You're sleeping in my room so the others can finish the movie... Also it will be much more comfortable and better for your knee.

You: I can't take your bed! I'll stay up don't worry. I'll have the lounge.

Seungho: Just take the bed. *opens the door* My room is a little messy and I haven't changed the bed sheets but it's better than the lounge *picks up a blanket* Sleep well.

Seungho leaves with a blanket to throw over himself later on to sleep.

You lay in his bed and think about the day you've had.

Joon: Is she alright?

Seungho: *nods* She should be more comfortable there.

G.O: Why do you care so much about her anyway? You only met her today...

Seungho: ... She's Joon's friend... *looks to the TV and avoids answering properly*

G.O: Where will she go tomorrow?

Joon: *sighs* I don't know... I feel really bad. 

Chundong: She should stay and cook for us every night. Dinner was great!

Mir: She could cook and clean and stay here with us.

G.O: Well I don't mind. She seems lovely.

Seungho: I'm not sure. 

G.O: She's Joonies friend... *winks*

Seungho: *sighs* It's up to you guys. Whatever i say won't change anythign anyway.

Joon: Then she stays ^^ 

Mir: It's going to be so fun having her here.

Joon: I already share a room with Mir... So she can't come with me.

Chundong: And my room is too small.

G.O: I don't htink my girlsfriend would ike it if a girl shared a room with me...

Seungho: *sighs* You guys sort it out. I don't mind if I share my room. I just don't want to have to do anything so you can sort it out.

G.O: I think you're happy that she'll be with you anyway *smiles*

Seungho: ... Go to bed.

Joon smiles and hurries everyone to bed.

 

To Be Continued... (: