Getting Your Stuff~

Dependable Love

Joon is just about to start fixing your knee when Seungho walks through the door followed by Chundong and G.O.

 

G.O: A visitor? Nice to meet you~

You: Nice to meet you too *shy*

Chundong: So who's this??

Joon: This is Kalie *smiles* She's the one I told you about. We ran into eachother just before and she hurt her knee. I was going to take her home but she can't go home right now so I brought her here...

Seungho: *tired* Just don't cause any trouble Chansung. 

Joon: She's staying the night too.

Seungho: *takes a deep breath* Didn't I just tell you not to cause trouble?

Joon: Either way she's staying and I'm going with her later to pick up her stuff from her old place. She's like a little sister to me and I won't leace her.

Seungho: I'll take her. 

Joon: Wae?

Seungho: Because I know you'll just cause more trouble wherever you go. 

Joon: But she's staying here tonight right?

Seungho: She can stay the night but i don't want you going anywhere. I'll take her to get her things.

Joon: *smiles* See, I told you it would be okay ^^

You: I don't want to be in the way...

Joon: You're not, it's fine. Now let me fix your knee. Let's see... I think I use this cream *hasn't used any of the stuff in the kit before*

Seungho: Here, I'll do it. Chansung-ah, get me a coffee while I do this.

Joon gets up and goes to the kitchen along with the other guys except for Mir. they're curious and want to ask Joon questions about you.

Seungho: This is going to sting a little. *applies the cream*

You: *wince in pain* 

Seungho: Sorry...

You: Aniyo... Thankyou.

Seungho: I just have to put one more thing on before I put the bandage on it. It'll be over soon... I promise.

You look down at Seungho who is applying the stuff to your wound. He fixes a bandage on it and looks up to find your eyes fixated on him.

Seungho: What is it...?

You: *blink cutely* Umm, nothing *look away*

Seungho: After dinner I'll take you to get your things.

You: Kamsah-

Seungho: *cuts you off* Just sit and rest your leg.

Joon comes back out with Seungho's coffe after telling the other two what happened.

Seungho sits beside you and turns the TV on.

Joon: Hyung can seem pretty cold but he really does care about everyone.

Seungho: *glares at Joon* 

Chundong: Kalie...

You look up at Chundong.

Chundong: *smiles* What would you like to watch? We have plenty of movies.

You: I don't mind what's on. I'll watch whatever all of you want to watch.

Mir: I'm hungry *pout*

G.O: Well I'm not cooking tonight.

Mir: I can't cook ):

Chundong: I hate cooking.

Seungho: I have phone calls to make so let's just get take away.

Joon: But we've had take out three nights in a row...

You: I can cook. *smile* It's the least I can do for you all.

Joon: Really?

Seungho: You should just rest your leg.

You: It's fine, I'll cook. Just show me where things are and I can make anything.

Mir: I'll help~!

You: Arasso, let's start then.

Chundong: I'll help too.

Mir puts on some music and Chundong shows you where things are. Eventually you get started and Chundong + Mir are sitting on stools close by chatting with you to keep you company. You're all giggling and having loads of fun. Mir's shuffled playlist then changes to this song ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVXIAKSb7vA

Seungho walks in after turning the TV off.

Mir: I'll go change the song.

You: Aniyo, it's fine. *smile* 

Chundong: Are you sure?

You: It's a good song... 

The song reminds you of you and your ex boyfriend a lot but you don't want to be a pian so you just leave the song and continue to cook.You stir something over the stove top until Seungho takes the wooden spoon from your hand and stirrs for you.

Seungho: Sit. Sit and cry as much as you like. 

Your eyes had been watering whilst having your back turned to the guys but somehow Seungho knew.

You: *look up at him with watery eyes* It's fine.

Seungho: *takes your hand* Here... *sits you on a stool in between Mir and Chundong* Now cry as much as you need before dinner.

You: *Cry* I'm sorry.

Seungho: Cry as much as you can before we go back to get your things.

Chundong: Kalie...

Mir goes to get Joon.

Joon: Kalie-ah, are you alright?

You: *shake your head*

Joon: *hugs you* Kalie he was a jerk. You deserve so much better. I won't let anyone hurt you again arra? *holds you closer*

You just cry on Joons shoulder until Seungho serves dinner.

Seungho: Come and get it...

Seungho makes everyone come to the kitchen and serve their own except for you. He takes a plate and asks what you'd like and places it infront of you.

You: Thankyou...

Seungho: Come on let's eat at the table tonight.

Joon: Come on Kalie ^^

After finishing dinner Seungho calls you to get ready to get your things.

You: *sigh* I don't know what to do if he's still there.

Joon: Don't worry... Hyung will be there with you okay? He won't let anything bad happen.

Seungho: Come on, let's get going. *grabs his car keys*

You: Arasso...

You go to walk out the front door when Seungho drops your coat over your head.

Seungho: It's cold out.

You: Thankyou...

You follow Seungho down to the parking lot and get into the passenger side of his car.

http://hdw.datawallpaper.com/cars/awesome-car-331256.jpg

 

 

Seungho: Just tell me the address.

You tell him the address and he types it into his GPS and the car tells him exactly where to go. He also wears an earpiece just in case he needs to answer his phone.

Seungho: We're here... Did you want me to come in with you?

You: Aniyo, I shouldn't be too long...

you get out of the car and enter the apartment by yourself. You hear two voices and find your ex with his new girlfriend still there.

You: I told you not to be here! 

Ex boyfriend: I had to stay. I've been waiting for a phone call.

You: I don't care! Just get out so i can get my stuff.

Ex Boyfriend: Stop being so stupid kalie. We're not doing anything. We're just sitting here. Go and get your stuff if that's what you came for.

You're extremely upset and Seungho gets bored in the car so he locks up and enters the apartment.

Seungho hears the voices too.

Ex Boyfriend: Who are you?

Seungho: You must be Kalie's ex boyfriend.

Ex Boyfriend: Yah! Kalie! Get out here!

You walk out into the lounge room.

Ex Boyfriend: What are you doing with this idiot?

You: *almost crying again*

Seungho: Not here... Just get your things and we'll go. I'll help you pack.

You and Seungho ignore whatever your ex says and leave as soon as you're done packing.

Seungho: Let's go and get an ice cream.

You don't say a word but nod. You just sit with Seungho on a bench and eat your ice cream in silence before getting driven back to the apartment.

 

To Be Continued... (: