Say It To My Face~

Dependable Love

After getting hugs from Joon you take your stuff to your room and find the lights are truned out and Seungho is in bed. You try to quietly get to your bed but end up falling over.

You: Aish!

Seungho: I'm not sleeping... Just turn the light on.

You: Oh...

Seungho: Just turn it off when you're done.

You: Arasso...

You walk into the bathroom, get changed, put your things away and climb up to your bed.

You: Thankyou for coming to get me... *lay down*

Seungho: Don't worry about your job. I'll get you a better one.

You: Mmm, thankyou. 

Your bed smells different... A little like Seunghos scent. You then find a shirt that doesn't belong to you.

You: Is this your shirt? *hang it over the edge so he can see*

Seungho: Umm.... Yes.. I must have thrown it there... Sorry. 

Really he had missed you so much he decided to sleep in your bed.

You: *smile* It smells like you up here.

Seungho: Sorry...

You: *switch the light off* Aniyo... I like it *put a pillow over your blushing face*

Seungho: *smiles to himself* You like it?

You: *breathing faster* Neh... It's comforting... Like your room in the old apartment.

The next morning you're talking with the guys at breakfast except for Seungho. He's in the shower.

Mir: *smiles* I went to wake up hyung the other day while you were gone and he was asleep in your bed.

You: Heh? Really? Maybe he wants the top bunk...

Mir: *laughs* Maybe.

G.O: I'm not sure that's the reason but I guess you'll find out for yourself soon enough.

You: Find out what?

Joon: Don't worry about it Kalie *smiles* Eat up, we're taking you out for the day.

You: Really?! 

Joon: *nods* We thought we should all go out somewhere.

You: Sounds exciting! 

Seungho walks out with his wet hair again.

The whole day you're linking arms with Joon and chatting with all the boys. You have a wonderful time and it's now about 8:30pm. You all decide that the Ferris Wheel would be fun so you line up to board it.

http://www.iwillwander.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ferriswheel-busan-korea.jpg

The boys tell the boy letting people on that they needed to be in one and that yourself and Seungho should be in another alone. They do so without telling you or Seungho so when you're directed into one together and the doors shut with just the two of you in it you're a little startled.

You: Omo! We're the only ones on.

Seungho: *takes a deep breath* Oh well... Let's just enjoy it.

You: I guess... *sit across from Seungho*

Seungho: Afraid of heights?

You: *smile* A little... But I thought we'd all be together and so I thought I'd put up with it.

Seungho: Sorry you got stuck with me.

You: Aniyo, it's nice like this too. I'm glad I came.

Seungho: *walks and sits next to you* Heights are nice. I like them.

You: You do? 

Seungho: *nods* But if you don't like them then I'll remember not to take you to a theme park...

You: *smile* It's odd but I don't really feel frightened right now even though we're so high up. You're comforting. *blush*

Seungho: *smiles to himself* I'm glad I could help.

You: *rest your head on his shoulder* It's nice to see the lights at night.

Seungho: *suprised by your sudden action* Mmm, it's beautiful.

When you get off the Ferris Wheel, you walk around the park. You're in a group walking and chatting together. Your hand and Seunghos keep brushing against one another.

Seungho: It's getting cold.

Mir: It's nice though.

You: *smile* It's great but my hand are a little cold.

Joon: I'll race you to that tree over there *talking to Mir*

Mir: You're on!

Joon and Mir run off together and you're back next to Seungho. Slowly and cautiously Seungho slides his hand into yours.

You're suprised and look up at him. He continues walking, looking ahead but a smile appears on his face. Seeing him like that makes a smile creep onto your face too. Seungho then slows the pace at which you're walking and you're a fair distance behind everyone else.

Seungho: I hope your hand is warmer...

You: It... It is. 

Seungho: You should put the other one in your pocket.

You follow Seunghos instructions and he, with the hand he is holding, lifts it up and places it in his jacket packet, still holding it.

You, blushing, the warm air you breathe out comes out as a fog and your nose is cute and red from the cold.

Seungho: Do you want a hot chocolate?

You: Mmm, I don't think I could finish a whole one...

Seungho gets you to sit on a a bench close to a little vender selling hot chocolate. He takes his coat off and places it over your shoulders and walks off over to the vendor. Soon he comes back with one hot chocolate.

Seungho: Want to share?

You: *nod cutely* But aren't you cold?

Seungho: I'm warmer knowing you're not cold.

You: Aniyo, here... *squish up closer to Seungho and place half the jacket over his shoulders too*

Seungho: *smiles and sips on the hot chocolate* It's a little hot so be careful.

You: *smile*Arra. *sip on the hot chocolate*

After finishing your drink, you meet up with everyone else. You're wearing Seungho's jacket and he's holding your hand.

Joon: *smiles* And you were worried that he wouldn't look after her *looks at Mir*

Mir: Hey~ Don't say that.

Chundong: Looks like he did well *smiles*

You're confused by what they say.

Seungho: *blushes*

G.O: We waited so long for you to let her know how you feel *smiles* If you had left it any longer I would have told her myself.

Seungho: *looks away*

Chundong: *smiles* I'm so glad she knows you like her now.

You: You like me? *cute*

Seungho: *places his hand at the back of his neck* Well... Yeah...

You: Really?

Seungho: *nods and looks away*

You: Then tell me so. 

Seungho: *looks at the ground* I like you...

You: Say it to my face *really really happy*

Seungho looks up with a cute blush colour spread over his face.

Seungho: I... I like you...

The boys laugh at how silly you both look.

You: *smile* I like you too! *kiss his cheek and run off to the car*

Seungho places his hand on his cheek and the boys just laugh.

To Be Continued... (: