Should Never Have Let You

Dependable Love

Seungho is still acting a little weird but you just try to ignre it and act as normal as possible with him. The guys decide that because they've always wanted to move out of their small apartment, having you move in was a good excuse to move. They choose a really nice place. Same amount of space but it's very open and clean (it's a very expensive place). They have the same bedding arangements except the room that would have been Seunghos has a bunk bed for you. So no fights were had over who gets what room.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/87/ba/c5/bunk-bed-fun.jpg

Joon: Do you need help to move your stuff into the cupboard?

You: Aniyo, I think I can manage ^^

You close the door to the bedroom and put on some music ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvhg4enuElY

Seungho comes in and sits down at his desk on his laptop.

You: Sorry, I'll turn the music off.

Seungho: Leave it... It's good.

You: Mmm, arasso...

Seungho: If you need any help... Just let me know. I hope this room is alright for you...

You: You've given me plenty of help already... thankyou. And this room is great!

Seungho: Are you alright with having the top bunk?

You: *nod* Of course! It'll be fun.

Seungho: Umm, we're going out tonight to celebrate moving into a new place together... So put on somethign nice.

You: That sounds fun ^^ But I'm not sure what to wear *finish up putting your things away*

Seungho walks over to the cupboard and looks through your dresses as you blush. He then pulls out a nice dress

----> http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_max2vckhjn1rgiz62o1_500.jpg

Seungho: Wear this one.

You: *blush and take the dress*

Later on you're all in a private room having dinner.

Chundong: You look so beautiful Kalie-ah.

You: *blush* Thankyou.

Later on you all go out to continue your night out. You're at a bar and the boys have been drinking. You don't drink so eventually when it becomes time to go home you call two cabs and arrive home.

Joon: *yawns* I'm so tired.

You: You should have a shower and go to bed... All of you.

The others go in different directions, have showers and go to bed. You and Seungho walk off to the room you share.

Seungho: You can shower first if you'd like.

You: Aniyo, you should.

Seungho: I have a few things to do before so don't worry.

You: Arasso...

Later on you're lying on your bed reading when Seungho walks out with a towel around his neck and no shirt. You look up to say goodnight.

You: Goodnight... *see his shirtless torso and hide your face behind the book you're reading*

Seungho: Mmm, goodnight. *yawns* 

You blush bright red as you turn out your light. Seungho turns his out shortly after.

Seungho: You looked really beautiful in that dress...

You: *not sure what to say* Thankyou...

Seungho: Goodnight...

You: *giggle*

Seungho: Why're you laughing?

You: We already said goodnight.

Seungho: *smiles to himself* We did didn't we.

You: Goodnight... Again.

You both eventually fall asleep... A FEW WEEKS LATER you've found a job and the boys are doing well.

You: *at the breakfast table* I'm going to be away for the next week. Apparently I have to travel with my boss to do some translations for him.

Seungho: Your boss?

You: *nod* He's a really great guy *smiling*

Seungho: *gets up and puts his plate in the washer* 

Chundong: Are you staying in the same room as him?

You: I'm not sure yet... I'd prefer not to but I might have to.

Mir: Would you prefer not to share a room with hyung?

Seungho walks slower when he hears mirs question.

You: *blush* 

Mir: *laughs* Arasso, I get it.

Seungho thinks you've just avoided the question in order to not offend him and wanders back to the bedroom. You end up in the room too shortly after.

Seungho: If youd don't like sharing a room with me then we can change things around.

You: Aniyo!

Seungho: *suprised, he looks over at you*

You: I mean... I'm already comfortable here and I can't be bothered changing.

Seungho: Oh... I see.

You: I need to pack...

Seungho: Well I'll head off to work with the guys. I guess i'll see you in a week.

You: *smile* Mm, see you in a week.

It's the fourth night you've been away and you decide to call Joon.

Joon: Yoboseo~

You: Oppa, it's me *pretending to be happy infront of your boss*

Joon: Hey guys! Kalie's on the phone!

Everyone in the apartment gathers around the phone except for Seungho.

Joon: How are you?

You: I'm good but I'm pretty tired. How about all of you?

Joon: We're all well. It's pretty quiet without you here though...

You walk from the room you have to share with your boss to the elevator.

Joon: Are you alright though? You sound a little off...

You: Oppa! Please come get me? My boss is a creep. I can't stay with him any longer. 

Joon: Are you alright? Did he hurt you? I knew it was no good sending you away with your boss.

Seungho over hears and takes the phone away from Joon.

Seungho: Where are you? I'll come and get you.

You: Seungho...?

Seungho: Just tell me where you're staying and I'll come right away.

You: But I really need this job. If I just leave... I'll be fired and I'm hours away from you *upset*

Seungho: I'll find you a new job so tell me where you are.

You: *tell him the hotel you're staying in* 

Seungho: Let me call you from my phone when I get into the car arasso?

You: Neh...

Seungho calls you back up. He has an ear piece in while he drives.

Seungho: Are you alright?

You: Mmm, I'm fine.

Seungho: Just stay in the foyer area and I'll come and get you. It might take a few hours but don't go back up to your room okay? 

You: Alright...

Seungho: Promise me you won't?

You: Promise... But I should go and collect my stuff at least.

Seungho: I'll come with you to get your things when I arrive. Just sit tight. If you need anything... Just call me okay?

You: Ok... I will *a little frightened*

Seungho: I'll be there as soon as I can.

A few hours pass and you're sitting there twiddling your thumbs when your boss approaches you.

Boss: Come back up to the room. We have things to discuss *winks and takes you by the arm* 

You: Aniyo, I'm waiting for someone. *try to pull back*

Boss: Come on, it won't take long... I promise. *winks*

You: I said no!

As soon as you yell that, a clenched fist hits your bosses face.

You turn to see who it is and it's Seungho.

Seungho: She said no.

You: *run behind Seungho*

Seungho: Let's go and get your things. *He takes your hand and holds it tightly*

You: You're... You're hurting me. *You're in the elevator*

Seungho: *let's go straight away* Sorry... 

You: Aniya, it's alright... Let's just get out of here.

You go to your room, pack your things and get into Seunghos car.

Seungho: Are you hungry?

You: *shake your head* Aniyo... A little thirsty though.

Seungho: Next place I see, we'll stop and get something to drink.

You: Where's Joonie oppa?

Seungho: *looks to the front and concerntrates, avoiding the question*

Later when you arrive home Seungho carries your luguage and you follow in behind him.

Joon: Kalie! I was so worried about you!

You: *hug joon*

Seungho: *puts your things down with a clank and walks off to the bedroom*

 

To Be Continued... (: