Running Into Him.

Dependable Love
You've just walked into your apartment which you share with your boyfriend to see him making out with some girl you've never seen before.
 
Boyfriend: *Looks up* Kalie... 
 
You go to run out of the apartment when he takes you by the wrist.
 
Boyfriend: Kalie... 
 
You're in tears and don't want to look at him.
 
Boyfriend: I... I'm sorry.
 
You: Sorry? *laugh through your tears* I'll be back later for my things. When I do... You better not be here.
 
Boyfriend: *takes in a deep breath* For the record... I really am sorry... And I still care about you. But I also don't regret what I did.
 
You: I'm going.
 
You run out of the apartment and practically fly down the numerous flights of stairs until your feet hit the pavement of the street below. With your earphones plugged in you race down the street with tears in your eyes. You're not really a sporty person but you were really going for it, that was until you ran into someone. Your earphones fly out of your ears as you fall to the ground.
 
Joon: Aish.... *rubbing his arm*
 
You: *crying*
 
Joon: Omo, are you alright? Are you hurt?
 
You: *nod*
 
Joon: Where does it hurt? *worried*
 
You: *place your hand over your heart* Here. *still crying* and here *point to your knee which is bleeding quite a bit*
 
Joon: Looks painful... *gets up from the ground and holds his hand out*
 
You: Gomawo... *You finally look at the guys face as you take his hand*
 
Joon: Here, lean on me. I'll take you home.
 
You: Oppa?.... *blink a few times* 
 
You've known Joon for a long time and he's one of your best friends.
 
Joon: Mmm, now how about I take you home.
 
You: *cry even more* I can't go home.
 
Joon: Waeyo?
 
You: He's there...
 
Joon: *passes you a tissue* Here... Now stop crying and tell me who's there. 
 
You: My boyfriend *mumbling through tears* he's there with another girl. I never want to see him again.
 
Joon: *makes and O shape with his mouth* Aish, Kalie I told you he was no good. Come with me back to my apartment. I can try and fix your knee a little.
 
You *nod, still teary*
 
Eventually you end up at MBLAQ's apartment and Joon has you sit on the lounge while he gets the medical kit. 
 
Mir: Omo! Hyung!!!
 
Joon races back out into the lounge room.
 
Joon: Don't worry, I invited her in.
 
Mir: Wae~?
 
Joon: She ran into me and hurt her knee and she can't go home right now so I brang her here to fix her knee a bit. This is Kalie.. She's like a little sister to me.
 
Mir: Why can't she go home?
 
Joon: Why don't you ask yourself? I have to go and find the medical kit. *Joon walks back out*
 
Mir: So... Why can't you go home?
 
You: *sad but cute face* I just walked into the apartment I share with my... well my ex boyfriend now and I saw him with another girl... And well he's still there with her. 
 
Mir: What a jerk!
 
You: He said sorry but also that he doesn't regret it *cry*
 
Mir: You don't want a guy like that anyway. He doesn't seem very nice.
 
You: *sigh* I suppose so but now I have nowhere to go. I refuse to see him and told him he shouldn't be there when i go to get my stuff later tonight... 
 
Mir: Seunghyo hyung is going to kill me for this but.... Why don't you stay here? We have the fold out lounge... And if you're hyungs friend then...
 
Joon: *walks in* Mmm, you can stay here for the night. *sits on the floor next to your leg*
 
You: Aniyo, I can't do that. I mean it was me who ran into you and now I'm even getting you to fix my knee up for me... 
 
Joon: Don't worry about it. It's not like you ran into me on purpose. It's fine... Besides it's been boring around here lately, we could use someone to liven things up.
 
You: Are you sure the others will be okay with it?
 
Joon: Doesn't matter if they aren't. Mir and I are here and Chundong will definately be happy to have you here so it's 3 against 2 already. 
 
You: I'm not sure...
 
Joon: It's fine and Mir and I will take you to collect your things later on too.
 
 
To Be Continued... (:

It's quite a short first chapter but my laptop is about to die so I thought I'd post what I had before that happened ^^
Comment and subscribe if you like it ^^