This Is How Much I Love You (Final)

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

*Remember: italic words are flashback*

 

 

Tiffany felt anxious all the time. She couldn't sleep nor eat. All in her head was Jessica. For 8 months long, she lost contact with Jung family, no news of Jessica. She didn't know where was Jessica now, did she eat well? Was she doing fine? All those questions kept on running in her head. 

Tiffany tried to live her life normally, but she couldn't. Not until she heard that Jessica was fine. She needed to find out that Jessica was fine.


"Ouch!" 


Tiffany looked up and found a girl sitting on the ground. Seemed like the girl was having trouble with her high heels. Tiffany stood up from the bench and walked up to her, she carefully touched the girl's shoulder.


"Miss, are you okay?"


The girl looked up, and Tiffany froze. It was either a dream or hallucination, she wasn't sure. Tiffany was like a statue, she didn't even blink not until the girl in front of her winced in pain. She felt so much emotions, but she couldn't explain what she felt exactly. 


"Uhm, i don't think so.." 


Tiffany offered her hand to help the girl to get up, and once their hands touched, Tiffany felt electricity and she had to bite her lip to prevent herself from gasping.

The girl winced again and stumbled, she almost fell but Tiffany caught her in time.


"Seems like you sprained your ankle. Let me take you to the nearest clinic.."


The girl just nodded without a word. Tiffany offered the girl her back, and the girl hopped on Tiffany's back hesitantly. Tiffany carried the girl to the clinic nearby with a slight smile on her face.

 

***


A week later..


Tiffany was sitting at her usual spot in the park near her apartment building. She was listening to her playlist with her eyes closed, immersed in her own world.

It was until someone touched her shoulder and she opened her eyes, she froze. It was the girl whom she met a week ago.


"I just wanna say thank you for helping me the other day. I haven't thanked you properly cuz i was too focus on my ankle.."


"Oh....uhm..it's okay, no need to thank me, i did it because...-"


"Because?"


Because you're Jessica..


"Because as human, we're supposed to help each other, right?"


Jessica chuckled, and Tiffany felt her heart warm. It was the feeling that she felt only when she was with the certain girl, Jung Jessica. Tiffany's eyes soften, and she smiled. It's been quite long since the last time she smiled genuinely.


"I'm Sooyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter