I Believe In Us (4)

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "i think, my heart belongs to someone else.."      "what?? You can't be serious.."     "..."     "Steph?"      Tiffany laughed suddenly, "of course not, unnie! I'm just joking!"      Dara sighed, "you silly, i thought you were serious!"      Tiffany laughed even more. Dara rolled her eyes, then left the room. Tiffany stopped laughing, and sighed, burrying her face into a pillow.     "sorry, unnie. But i'm serious about this. I'm not joking.." Tiffany whispered to no one before drifted into sleep        

 

 

  The next day, Tiffany went to a bar with Donghae. Tiffany was really in a bad mood, Donghae was drunk already, and he left her to dance with random girls in the dance floor.    Tiffany sighed, and took another sip to her drink. She then stood up, ready to leave, but 3 drunken men were blocking her way.      "excuse me.."      Tiffany tried to walk pass them, but failed. They smirked in a drunken way, and one of them began to touch Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany screamed and slapped him.     "you jerk!! Let go off me!!"      Tiffany screamed again when the other 2 men grabbed her by the hands. Tiffany struggled, and called for help, but no one helped her, even Donghae.      "Let.Go.Off.Her!!"      Tiffany was surprised to see Yuri. She was more surprised when she saw Yuri beat them up till they went unconscious on the floor. Yuri was furious, and seeing her like this making Tiffany flinched in fear. She never knew that Yuri could be this scary when she was angry.      "let's go.."      Yuri said with icy tone while taking Tiffany with her by pulling her hand. Tiffany could only follow like a kid who got scolded by her parents.     "Yuri.."     "..."     "Yuri.."      Without realizing it, they were already far away from the bar. They finally stopped walking. Yuri could manage to calm down eventually.      "i-i'm sorry, did i hurt you?" Yuri asked worriedly, inspecting Tiffany's hand     "no, but you're bleeding.." Tiffany said, pointing to where the blood flowing at Yuri's hand     "oh, right.." Yuri rubbed her nape nervously       "there's clinic nearby, let's go.." Tiffany suggested     "no, i'm okay.." Yuri waved her hand     "you're not, let's go.."      And so, they went to clinic nearby. Yuri couldn't disagree to Tiffany anymore, so she just followed. It didn't take long, Yuri got 2 stitches on her upper arm. They were now walking side by side.      "why are you smiling like that?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow     "nothing, i'm just...uhm, happy.." Yuri said nervously     "happy?" Tiffany frowned     "yeah, you care about me, i'm so happy.." Yuri smiled even wider     Tiffany giggled, and Yuri almost fainted hearing it. It's been awhile since the last time she heard it, how she missed that giggle, it was like music to her ears.      "i just can't believe you can't be so scary when you're angry, you used to show me your silly smile and warm eyes.."     "is that so?"     "yeah.."      "..."     "..."     "..."     "uhm, Yuri.."      "yes?"      "if we used to be a couple, can you tell me where did we meet? How could we become an item?"     
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter