I Believe In Us (2)

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    It was the usual morning, Tiffany woke up and freed herself from Yuri's hug to cook breakfast. She made some pancakes with honey on top, it's been quite long time since the last she ate it.    A smile appeared on her face, satisfying her work. She then went to wake her girlfriend up. Her heart soften, seeing how peaceful her girlfriend was. She didn't have a heart to wake the girl up.    She was about to touch her girlfriend's face, but she pulled her hand back. She bit her bottom lip, should she wake her up? Yuri needed to apply a job, but she also needed to rest. She's been lacking of sleep lately.      "am i that beautiful till you can't stop staring at me?"      Tiffany jumped backwards in surprise, hearing Yuri's voice. Yuri chuckled and opened her eyes sleepily. Tiffany slapped Yuri's arms, only making Yuri laughed even more.     "meanie.." Tiffany pouted     "i'm sorry, baby.."      "my heart is almost jump from its cage!"      Yuri chuckled, "i'm sorry, okay?"     Tiffany rolled her eyes, then stomped her feet angrily, heading to the kitchen. Yuri followed afterwards, she encircled her hands around Tiffany's waist, and began to shower Tiffany's shoulder with kisses.     "i'm sorry, please don't be mad.."      "..."     "baby, please.."      Tiffany sighed, and turned around. She burried her face into Yuri's neck as Yuri began to caress her hair gently. A moment like this which both of them loved the most.      "i love you.." Yuri kissed the top of her girlfriend's head     "i love you too.." Tiffany mumbled with her face still burried in her girlfriend's neck       ---       Later that day, Tiffany decided to got to her father's office. She couldn't let him hurting Yuri again and again. He could hurt her anytime he wanted, but not Yuri.      "Steph? You're back.." Mr.Hwang smiled while standing up from his seat     "stop hurting Yuri, dad. I don't care how much you hate her, but you can't hurt her.."      "then, leave her and come back home.."      "it's my decision, dad. I love her, and i can't leave her. So please, just let us free. I'm happy with her.."      Without waiting an answer from her father, Tiffany left immediately. She was still upset with her father, with her family, with all people who against her. Why couldn't they accept Yuri? Yuri was a great person.     "Fany!"      "Donghae?"      "long time no see, sweetheart. Where have you been?"      "don't call me that!"      "why? We're engaged anyway.."      "you wish! I belong to Yuri, i'm all hers!"      With that, Tiffany ran as far as she could from the guy named Donghae. But, Donghae didn't want to give in, he ran after her, and caught her easily.      "let me go! You jerk!!"      Tiffany struggled, she used her knee to kick his private area, and he instantly let go off her. She used this chance to get away from him. She ran as fast as she could to the main road without realizing that a car coming towards her.      "watch out!!!"      Tiffany heard someone screamed from across the street, but it was too late. She felt her body flew away from her spot, and landed hardly on the ground.    It was suddenly hard to breath. Blood dripping out from her forehead and from nose. Her vision was blurry, body went numb, and everything seemed to move slow.      "Miss, stay awake! The ambulance will come anytime soon.."      Tiffany could hear a man beside her, but it was unclear, like you heard it underwater. She tried hard not to close her eyes, but exhaustion slowly consumed her, taking all her consciousness.    Meanwhile, Donghae who witnessed it, just stood still at his spot. He cursed under his breath before ran away from the place.          *********         "hello?"      Yuri's phone just vibrated, unknown number printed on the screen. Thinking that it might be a urgent call, Yuri pressed the green button.      "Kwon Yuri?"     "yes, who is this?" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter