This Is How Much I Love You (3)

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Remember: italic words are flashback*

 

 

"Does it taste good?"

 

"The best!"

 

Tiffany smiled upon seeing her wife smiling widely with both eyes sparkling. It was a cute sight for her, and she couldn't help but to chuckle. Tiffany pulled her wife closer by the waist, and planted a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

"I love you.."

 

"I love you too.."

 

 

 

Jessica was like a living dead, she loved Tiffany so much that it took half of her life when they broke up. She stared at the sky above, and tears rolled down her cheeks freely.

Meanwhile, Tiffany was running with all her might, she got a news that Jessica went missing and it's been 2 days. She was worried to death. She didn't want Jessica to harm herself, she didn't want anything bad happened to the person she loved the most.  

She arrived at Han River, and spotted Jessica standing near the railing. She frowned when she saw Jessica climbed up the railing. It wouldn't be good, Jessica couldn't swim. 

She quickly ran to get Jessica, but it was only a second late. Jessica jumped into the river.


"Jessica! No!!"    


Jessica was drowning, but she didn't even do anything to reach the surface. Tiffany followed Jessica into the river, and immediately  caught the latter's hand to bring her to the surface. 

Tiffany was panic because Jessica was unconscious. She did CPR to Jessica, but there was still no movement. She tried to do it again and again till Jessica finally conscious. 


"Oh God, please don't ever do that again, Jessica. Don't harm yourself ever again.."


Tiffany pulled Jessica into her arms, and cried. Jessica hugged Tiffany back, and cried as well. 


***


"Sica unnie! Oh My God, what happened?"


Krystal's eyes widen when she opened the door, and found her sister drenched from head to toe. Tiffany had to carry her since she had no energy to even stand up. 


"Let me carry her to her room first, Krys. She needs to change her clothes, i'll tell you what happened after that.."


"O..okay.." 


Krystal stepped aside, and let Tiffany went to Jessica'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter