Love You, Love You Not?

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Pairing: YulTi

 

 

 

"Yul!!" 


"Oh God, not again.."


Yul covered his face with his hoodie, and walked away quickly. He just wanted to get away from that girl. He entered the man bathroom, and decided to stay there till she left. 


"Man! What you doin here?" 


His friends, Yoong and Hyo came in. Both of them looked at Yul with a frown, he thought Yul was absent today since he couldn't find him in class. 


"Is she still there?"


"You mean Tiffany?"


"Yes.."


"I didn't see her, i guess she left already.."


"Finally.."


"Why do you keep avoiding her, Yul? She's pretty and y, i would be thankful if i'm in your shoes.."


"Geez, you don't know anything about her.."


"You're just upset with your parents, she did nothing wrong.."


Yul rolled his eyes while shaking his head, disagree. He looked at the mirror, and fixed his hoodie before he exited the bathroom.

Yoong knew better that deep inside, Yul didn't 100% disagree with the marriage. Yul's parents and Tiffany's parents decided to set an arrange marriage for their kids for the sake of both companies. 

Yes, Yul and Tiffany were heirs. Yul's father owned Kwon Enterprises, while Tiffany's father was the owner of Hwang Corporate.


"Arrange marriage?? What am i? A person who lives in 19th Century?"

 

"Sit down.."


"I will never ever agree to your plans, Dad! I won't marry that girl even if it means you throw me out of the family.."


Yul left, and ignored his mother who were calling his name. He was angry, he was old enough to decide which woman he was going to marry. 


"What are you gonna do now?"


Yul's mother asked her husband. She was kinda worried with the situation while her husband was the opposite, he was calm and collected.


"Don't worry, they haven't seen each other yet. He'll agree eventually, it's not hard to fall in love with her. She's a pretty girl after all.."         

 


"Oh, there you are, baby.."


Tiffany came with a wide smile plastered on her face. Yul face palmed himself, and tried to seek help from his bestfriends. 


"Uggh! Yoong, Hyo!!"


"Yes?" 


Both Yoong and Hyo came out of the bathroom in unison. Yul was asking help through his eyes, but before Yoong and Hyo could say anything, Tiffany already stood next to Yul, she linked her arms with his.


"Baby, let's skip class.."


"What? No!"


"You're late already anyway.."


"I....I..uh, i have a dance practice with Yoong and Hyo.."


"Let's practice some other time.."


"No, we have to do it now. The practice room will be used later, we have no other time.."


She pouted, and he found it cute actually. Well, he admitted that she was cute and at the same time beautiful. She was y, and also a genius. Her pout sometimes could make his heart skipped a beat, but he wasn't going to admit that one. 

He just didn't know why he kept on avoiding her. But maybe Yoong was right, he was just upset with his parents. Maybe it was his father's decision that made him rejected a very beautiful woman like Tiffany. He just didn't want to give in to his father. 


"Okay then, i'll just come with you to the practice room.."


"And what are you gonna do there?"


"I'll just watch you, i love watching you dance.."


"Ugh! Fine.."


So, the four of them headed to the practice room. Yoong and Hyo were laughing, Yul was sulking, while Tiffany was smiling happily.


"They actually look good together, don't you think, Hyo?"


"Yup! Yul is in denial, i know he likes her too.."


"Super agree with that!" 


 

 


To the canteen..


Tiffany followed Yul everywhere. She was just like a glue. Yul wasn't happy about it, but Tiffany really enjoyed it. She liked to see Yul sulking, it was a cute sight.

Tiffany disagree to the marriage at first, but when her parents set up a meeting with the Kwons, Tiffany felt attached to Yul somehow. She found him hot and cute at the same time, that's why she didn't mind with the marriage. 


"Yul!!" 


"Ugh!"


"Why did you leave me?" 


"I'm hungry.."


"I'm hungry too, let's go eat then.."


He huffed, and ruffled his hair in frustration. Seemed like he really couldn't get away from this girl. He pouted, and she pecked his lips. His eyes widen, and he groaned. He heard his friends laughed, and it didn't help him at all.


"Shut up!" 


 

 


Library..

 

"Tell me if you guys see her, okay?" 


"Yul,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter