Baby Baby

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Pairing: YulTi           It was just like the other night. Two men standing inside an elevator with tired expression, having a small talk. Sharing about their life, work, and family.      "how's your wife, Yul?"      "she's fine.."     "still not ready for getting pregnant?"      "yeah.."     The guy named Yul smiled weakly while rubbing his nape in exhaustion. His friend shook his head, and patted Yul's shoulder to give encouragement.      "well, cheer up, man! You're lucky enough to have a hot wife like her.."     "i know that. What about Sunny and your kids?"      "they're all fine. Sulli will start her school day tomorrow.."      "first day?"      "yes, she's so excited. Ah, she really looks like her mom.."      "that's so lovely, Taeng.."      "thanks, buddy.."     They stepped out from the elevator when the 'ding' sound was heard, signing them that they reached the ground floor. They both walked to the parking lot, then parted, heading to their own car.      "you're not joining the others? You know, drinking.."      "not tonight, Taeng. I miss my wife.."      "alright then, bye. Tell Tiffany i said hi.."      "will do.."       ***       Yul knocked on his door slowly, and the door was opened in no time, revealing the person he loved the most. All the weight on his shoulder vanished instantly when he saw the lovely smile from the woman in front of him.      "rough day?" she asked softly, encircling her hand around his neck     "not really.." he smiled      "hmm, i miss you.." she pecked his lips     "miss you too.." he deepen the kiss       ***       Yul closed his eyes, enjoying the water from the shower that splashed into his face. He loved his wife, and he knew she loved him too. They already married for a year yet they haven't had a child.    Tiffany didn't really like children, well she didn't hate them. She just felt awkward when it came to things related to kids, that's why they haven't had a child till now. Tiffany wasn't ready to get pregnant and be a mother, and Yul was patient enough to understand his wife.      "hmm, baby.."      Yul was a bit surprised, earning a deep kiss from his wife right after he stepped out from the bathroom. He couldn't resist her though, so he deepen the kiss.    The kiss became more passionate as he began to push her onto the bed. He then attacked her neck, leaving love-marks here and there. She couldn't help but to moan, making him went impatient to undress her.      "wait baby, have you taken your pills?" he asked, breaking the kiss     "i don't need one.." she shook her head     "what?" he frowned     "we've been making love for quite long time, and i guess it's time to make a baby.."     "w-what?"      "make a baby, with love.." she smirked, and connected their lips again       "you sure? You don't have to force yourself.." he pushed her gently     She sighed and cupped his face, "look, i don't want to be your wife only. I want to be the mother of your children too.."      Without uttering any other words, Yul captured Tiffany's lips again. They both smiled in the kiss. It always had been his dream, having a child from Tiffany.      "i love you.."     "i love you too.."        And so, the night turned to be a long night. Two souls became one. The room filled with sound of and rocking bed.      

 

  Months later...     Taking care of pregnant woman wasn't as easy as you thought. Well, Yul was indeed happy that his wife was seven months pregnant. Doctor said their baby would be a boy, and the excitement increased in him. Well, it didn't matter though if the baby was girl.    However, Tiffany was being clingy all the time, she didn't want to be apart from her husband for long, causing Yul to do his work with an extreme speed in his office, just so he could go home early.      "you need to rest a bit, dude.."     "i can't, Taeng. I need to finish this quickly.."     "why so hurry? You always finish your work faster nowadays. Uhm, since your wife got pregnant.."      "i can't leave her for too long, i need to take care of her.."      "taking care of pregnant wife is quite hard, not to mention she was whining all the time. But don't overwork yourself, Yul.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter