Can It Be Called Love?

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Pairing: JeTi           A woman sitting on bench, reading a book. Next to her was a cute white puppy. The puppy barked, hoping to get attention from its owner. The woman closed the book, and chuckled.     "what is it, Prince? Are you hungry or bored?"      The puppy barked again, and jumped onto the woman's lap. She laughed with the puppy's behaviour, then began to caress its head.      "uh, it's raining. Come on, Prince. Time to go home.."      The rain got heavier, so she carried her puppy in her arms while holding up an umbrella. She walked till she reached a shelter, waiting for bus to come.    She noticed someone standing beside her, she looked to her side and found a woman, probably in the same age as her, shivering. The stranger was totally drenched from head to toe.    Just when she was about to talk to the stranger, the bus came. She offered her umbrella to the stranger, but the latter just stared at her, expressionless. So, she took the stranger's hand and placed the umbrella on the latter's hand before stepped in to the bus.    And once before the door closed, she showed the stranger a warm smile. Somehow, the smile could make the stranger's heart thumped a bit faster.            The next day...       The stranger from yesterday was standing at the bus stop, she saw the woman who gave her umbrella yesterday evening. The woman just came out from the coffee shop across the street.    It was raining. So she quickly ran towards the woman, and gave the umbrella back to the owner while muttering 'thank you'. The woman was quite surprised to see her, but the stranger decided not to say any other words and just left.      "wait!"      The stranger stopped when she heard the woman shouted. She turned around hesitantly, staring at the woman with no expression.      "i'm Tiffany, and thank you for giving me back this.."      Awkward, didn't know what to do, the stranger just broke their stares, and ran through the rain without looking back. Curiosity built up in the woman named Tiffany, she wanted to know more about the stranger.           A week later..       Tiffany just finished her work as a barista in the coffee shop where she met the stranger for the second time. She stopped walking when she was about to cross the road since the traffic lamp showed red as its colour.   As the lamp changed into green, Tiffany and another passer by began to cross the road. Which Tiffany didn't know was, a car coming towards her, the driver probably drunk because he didn't stop the car.      "watch out!!!"      Tiffany turned to her left, and saw a blinding light. She felt her body flew from where she was standing. She closed her eyes tight, ready to feel the impact, but instead of landing on the hard ground, she landed on someone.    Tiffany felt a bit dizzy, but managed to look up, and she found herself was trapped in someone's embrace. The saviour grunted in pain, and Tiffany realized who her saviour was.      "you?"      "uggh.."      "oh God, are you okay?"        ***       Tiffany took her saviour to her place, the latter rejected but Tiffany insisted, so she had no choice. There were few cuts on the saviour's right hand, and her shoulder was also hard to be moved.      "you got your hand sprained.."     "..."     "thank you so much for saving me.."      "..."     Getting no response, Tiffany sighed. She took an ice pack from refrigerator in the kitchen, then put it on the latter's shoulder gently, hoping to ease the pain.      "Jessica. My name is Jessica.."      Tiffany looked up, and then smiled. She was somehow happy to finally know the stranger's name. And for Jessica, seeing Tiffany's smile again, making her heart fluttered. The smile that turned those beautiful eyes into crescents.      "now, can you move your hand?"      Tiffany asked worriedly, and Jessica tried but failed. She bit her bottom lip to hold the pain in her shoulder and tried again, but still it ended up failed.      "we better see the doctor, i'm afraid it might-"     "no.."     "why?"      "i'm fine, no need to worry. Thank you for treating my wounds, i'd better go now.."      "wait!"      "what?"     "i'm sorry, if you don't want to see the doctor, then let me take care of you.."     "..."     "at least until you can move your shoulder properly.." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter