Let's Be Happy

YulTi and JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Pairing: JeTi

 

 

Jessica stepped out of the car, smiling and waving to the fans. Tonight's schedule was fansign event for Blanc & Eclare. 


"Hello, everyone.."


Jessica greeted her fans with a smile, and the fans cheered for her. Since that day, she had to attend most of events alone. Although she attended many events alone back then, but it felt different. Sometimes she wanted to turn back the time. Yeah, she was lonely.  


"How you guys doing?"   


"Great!" 


Tonight's event was fun, the event went well, she was smiling all the time. She talked to them, and they also gave her some gifts. 

Not until she got a banner with an emotional words in it. She was so touched, and she couldn't stop her tears to come out. It was the first time she cried after that day.     


 

 


Jessica went straight to the car right after the event done. The journey back to her house was a complete silence. She stared outside the window, and couldn't help but to reminisce all the sweet memories of her and the 8 girls.  


"Jessica, we're here.."


Jessica snapped out of her thoughts, and stepped out of the car. She bowed to her manager, thanked the latter, and smiled slightly before she went inside the house.  

She threw her bag carelessly, and went straight to the bedroom. She threw herself onto the bed, and closed her eyes for a moment. Everything was different, nothing's the same anymore.

She was about to go to the dreamland but she heard a soft knock on her door. She was too lazy to open it though.


"Come in.."


Nobody came in, and there was another knock on her door. Jessica opened her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter