WE GOT CAUGHT...AGAIN part 2

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

"Don't you two have an explanation for all of us?" Himchan said.

Soomin and I sighed and sat next to each other. "No Soomin, you are sitting next to the GIRLS."Dara said, commanding Soomin. Soomin sighed and sat next to Dara.

"So, who will speak first? Soomin noona, or Daehyun hyung?" Jongup said suspisciously. It bacame awkwardly silent until, "Well, spill it!" Youngjae and Zelo said in unison. 

"Ok Daehyun and I are dating" Soomin said really fast. Everybody got up and cheered. 

"And you didn't think I saw you carrying her into the car huh?" Bom said

*HOW DID SHE KNOW!* Soomin got up and ran into the kitchen. She came back out with a plate of food. FOOD! I ran into the kitchen and came out with a giant plate of food. We sat next to each other and ate our food, while watching everybody else cheer. We put our plates away, and I followed Soomin upstairs. I guess she was tired from all of the noises. She flopped on her bed and lied down on her back.  I lied Down next to her, resting my head on her stomach. She ran her fingers through my hair. "Since we are dating now, tell me a little bit about yourself." I said,just trying to break up the silence.

"Well, you aren't the only one I Loved like this." She said with her eyes closed.

"Who was it, what happened?" I said, full of curiosity.

"His name is something I forgot. It was on one of our dates. He was walking me home. I noticed two guys following us. I warned him and he said. 'I know a shorcut'. He said. Of course I was stupid enough to beleive him. We ended up in a dark ally, with a dead-end. The two guys from before, approached him, and handed him a case full of money. The two guys approached me, and I said to the man, 'What's going on? What are they gonna do to me?' I had tears streaming down my face. the man left me and walked away with the money, while the other two beat me.They beat me so much, I would have died. I was screaming for help, but nobody listened. If CL didn't find me, I would have been dead." She said with tears flowing down from her face.

"SSSsshh, don't cry. I promise to make sure nothing like that ever happens to you again. I promise to always love and protect you." I said kissing her forehead.

She washed her face and I brought her downstairs. CL noticed her face and asked me, "She didn't tell you did she?" 

"She did. the same thing happened to me, but with slight differences." I said. 

"Like what?" Minji asked. 

"Well first of all, I got myself out of there.." I said.

"OOOooohh, It's THAT story."Yongguk said

"OK! let's change the subject,  shall we?!" Soomin said, It was if she wanted to act like the past never happened.

 

~~ MONTHS LATER~~

(YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

 I opened a window in the living room last night. I thought the house need some fresh air. I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was Daehyun, so I ran to the door next to the couch and opened the door.

Some other man that walked in. Out of fright, "J-Jaejoong?!"