IT'S POSITIVE

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

What's up with Soomin? It's like she is Bipolar. One minute she is happy, and the next minute, She is pissed. I went to the store and bought her the Ice cream. I came back to see Soomin eating Bacon, rice, kimchi, ramen, and drinking some coffee. I wasn't sure that she should have this Ice cream. I gave it to her anyway, because If I didn't she might get mad. We watched her eat everything by herself. Then She ate the ice cream. She ran upstairs and threw up again. "Hyung, What's with Noona?" Jongup asked. I sighed and sat next to him and said, "I have no Idea." I saw Dara just spacing out. I started waving my hands in her face to see if she would snap back. "Watcha thinking about?" Youngjae asked. "Nothing." She said snapping back. Soomin came back downstairs. She sat on the couch and lied down. "Can you pass me my coffee?" Soomin asked. Minji gave her the coffee and started staring at her stomach. Later on, I saw Soomin spacing out. "Hyori, can you take me to the store? It's important." She said to her. "It's ok, I can take you." I said. "No, it's fine. Just stay here." Soomin told me. Hyori grabbed the keys and the went to the store. I wonder what she is gonna buy.

SOOMIN'S POV

Hyori drove to the store. We both got out of the car and walked in. "Hyori, You can go look around. I will be right back." I told her. Hyori walked off and I went to a specific aisle in the store. I took something off of the shelf and went to the register, Once I bought it, I took the receipt and put the item in my purse. I waited for Hyori to come to the register. She bought her stuff and we went back home. Hyori followed me upstairs. I closed the door in the bathroom and pulled out the pregnancy test out of my purse. I used it and closed my eyes. I opened them and saw the tester. It was positve. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. Hyori was sitting on the bed. I put the tester behind my back. I sat infront of her on the bed. "Can you uhm, can you get the girls? Except for Heyne. I have to talk to you guys about something." I asked her. She went downstairs. I started staring at the tester. I heard them com upstairs, so I hid it behind my back. They walked in and sat on the bed with me. "What  is it?" Hyori asked.

"Uhm, well, while we were at the store,I bought something. And it turns out that,well.." I said. "Well, what is it?" Bom asked. I took a deep breath a showed them the tester. "It's positive." I said to them. CL santched the tester and looked at it. "Woah, it really is positive."

"So, you guys did it?" Dara asked. "But it was only one time." I said to them. "Oh really?" Minji asked me. "OK, twice..ONLY twice." I told them. "Well, was it good?" Hyori asked me. Without thinking, I said, "Well duh, of course it was- why am I answering that question?!?" I said to them. "Ok, well when are you planning on telling Heyne?" Bom asked

"No, when are you planning on telling DAEHYUN?" Dara asked. "Idon't know, I'm still trying to beleive I am pregnant. I will still tell him though." I sadi to them. "Well, duh. It's his child to." Hyori said. Heyne opened the door and said, "I'm gonna be an auntie???" I think she over heard. I dragged her in the room and shut the door. We heard the guys coming upsairs so the girls walked out of the room. I went into my closet and closed the door. I the light and looked in the mirror. I turned to the side to see the size of my stomach. I looked at my tester and pulled up my shirt. I felt my stomach and something moved. I rubbed my belly and smiled. I looked in the mirror again. I put the tester on a shelf next to me. I felt warm arms backhugging me. It was Daehyun. He tightened his grip. But this time it hurt. "Ow." I said to him. "Sorry." He said rubbing his neck. "It's ok, I usually like it when you do that. Uhm ,Daehyun, there is something I need to tell you." I said nervously. "What is it?" He asked me. 

"It's positive...I'm Positive." I told him. "What do you mean?" He said curiously. I took the tester off of the shelf next to me and showed it to him. "I'ts positive..."I said to him. "I'm gonna be a daddy?!?" He said smiling. "Yes!" I said smiling back. I raied my shirt to see my stomach. He put his ear on my stomach to hear the baby. He started smiling. We walked downstairs and sat in the living room. We decided to let everbody figure out the news. "Daehyun-ah,"I said to him. He helped me sit down on the couch. 

"So, you told him huh?" Dara asked. "Yeah." I said to her resting my back on the couch.

~~TWO MONTHS LATER~~

My belly was getting bigger and bigger. We all heard a knock on the door. Dara answered the door with caution. "Soomin-ah, It's for you." Dara said. Daehyun helped me stand up and I went to the door. It was my father. As soon as I saw him, I slammed the door shut. I locked the door. He started knocking on the windows, so I shut the blinds. I locked the back door before he could reach it. He started calling me, but I ignored his calls. How does he know my number?