THE BIG DAY

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

SOOMIN'S POV

 

It was very quiet. I smelled something really good. I walked into the kitchen to see food on the counter. I saw a note that said, Good Morning Sunshine!! You have a big day today! Eat well, I love you! Love, Daehyun XD. I chuckled and sat down and made my plate. I noticed that more than one person ate. I ate my food and put the dishes away. I went upstairs to notice that the girls were in my room. They were wearing their dresses and They set out make-up, nail polish, my dress, and hair stuff. In a quick secind, they pushed me into the shower. After my shower I put on my bra and underwear. Then I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on my deodorant, and put on my lotion. They pulled me out of the bathroom and they huddled around me. They backed away from me and I looked in the mirror. They did my hair, nails, and my make-up. I ran to my bathroom and took out my sapphire brooch. I went back to the mirror and placed the brooch in the back of my hair. "Perfect" I said, noticing I didn't have any clothes on. Dara came back out holding my dress and sayin,"Hurry up, we don't have much time you know!" She said, smiling. I put on the dress, and my shoes. We walked out of the house went to the reception venue. The girls wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I sat down with a glass of water on the table. I started staring at the glass just thinking about the past. 

About how my parents never loved me. How they let me go, Calling me a mistake. But for them to see me now?They sent me away to a troubled teen program. I had to live away from Heyne, and never come back. They sent me because I had a talent Offensive and defensive skills. I had to escape my prison to live freely. They said I was to much of a 'nightmare' to be loved. After I met Jaejoong, I thought everything was perfect. Until what happened. That was when I got into streetfighting and met Hyori. "Soomin-ah! Come on!" I snapped back into reality. I saw the girls calling my name. We walked out and went to the church. I was sooo nervous!! My heart was racing as I waited for my turn to walk down the aisle. Finally, it was my turn. I knew there wasn't anybody to walk me down the aisle. I took a deep breath and started walking. I looked up to see Daehyun standing infront of me. It just made everything better. I stood infront of him and gave my flowers to Heyne. 

I turned and faced Daehyun. We smiled at each other, and the ceremony began. That took FOREVER. Daehyun and I motioned our index finger telling the pastor to skip a few unimportant parts. "Do you, Jung Daehyun, Take Lee Soomin as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I Do." He said smiling at me. 

"Do you, Lee Soomin, take Jung Daehyun, as your lawful wedded Husband?" 

"I Do." I said smiling. 

"You may now kiss the-" With Daehyun and I interrupting him, Daehyun held me tighlty and we kissed. 

"....Bride." The pastor said looking at us. In a split second, Daehyun scooped me up Bridal style and walked down the aisle with everybody cheering. "Soomin-ah! You have to stay with us! You can't stay with Daehyun! Remember the compotition?!?" Minji said while I was halfway into the car. I kissed Daehyun and I got out the car. I felt strong arms pull me back in the car. Daehyun kissed me again. He tightened his grip on me. He didn't want me to leave. I sighed and said, "If you won't let go NOW, there will be none left LATER." He looked at me and gave me a kiss. "But you are still gonna get it from last night you know?" He said as I got out the car. "Whatever." I said as I took off the skirt part of my dress, Turning it into a romper. I threw it in the car and smiled at him. Then, I walked away like a Boss! 

I walked into the Hyori's car and we drove to the reception. I walked out of the car and rushed into the venue. I knew I saw it before, but I wasn't paying attention to anything so I don't really know what it looks like. I was amazed. I saw the cake and the decoration and everything! Then I felt warm arms scoop me up. I started laughing because I knew who it was. We started kissing each other. While we were kissing each other, I said, "You've packed your bags for our honeymoon right?" While still kissing, he said, "Don't need to."

"Soomin-ah! Remember the competition?!?" One of the girls said, calling me over. I sighed again, and patted Daehyun's head. "If you use too much, there won't be enough later." I whispered to him. I walked away and went to the girls. We got ready for the competition. We put on our headphone mics. We went to the dance floor. It was our turn first. B.A.P stood infront of us. The first song was No Mercy. I'm surprised I could do the songs in those heels. After the songs were done, the guests voted on the winner. 

The girls won!! Anyways, afterwards, Daehyun and I cut the cake. We danced and had a good time. I think Heyne and Zelo had a better time than us. We all sat down at a table. There weren't enough seats so I sat on Daehyun's lap. We talked and laughed. We all heard glasses crashing. My table was looking around to see what happened. We were all confused. Soon, it became quiet. 

"Soomin-ah! Wonderful place you have!" I heard a guy shouting. I stood up to see who it was. It was a group of guys with bats. Oh come on! It's my wedding day! Cut me some slack man! The group of guys were walking in the middle of the dance floor. I took off my shoes and walked in front of them. "Ah, Soomin. How's the wedding? I hope we're not late." The leader said mocking me. Everybody there was staring at me. I put up my fists. The first man appraoched me and swung the bat to my legs. I jumped before he could wack my legs. I punched his nose and kicked the bat out of his hands. Then someother guy slammed me into the floor. I lookeed at Daehyun and it looked like he was about to kill someone. I saw everybody else and they were shocked. I knew Hyori was going to jump in and help me. 

Not long after, she did. So it was Hyori and I fighting. While I knocked somebody out, Hyori was infront of me. She saw the guy behind me was about to hit my head with the bat. "Soomin-ah!" She warned. While he swung the bat, I caught it with my left arm and in a split second, I turned around and hit his head. He fell to the floor. He tried to stnd up. But out of fear, I hit his head with the bat again. I dropped the bat, and Hyori helped me drag the bodies outside. While Hyori and I where trying to hide the bodis, I said, "At least my wraps are still white, and my knuckles are fine." We started checking for bruises, But we didn't even have a scratch. We walked back in and went back to our table. I grabbed Daehyun glass of wine and chugged it down. I put the glass down and said, "Woah, it's 9:30. We should get going." I said to Daehyun.

I put on my shoes and we said our goodbyes. "You better hurry up and ask Heyne before she is taken." I whipered to Zelo.

"You better date Zelo before he's taken." I whispered to Heyne. We left but Daehyun was silent. We got into the car and he started driving. But he was still silent. I held his hand while he was driving. I got tired so I felt asleep. The next morning, I woke up in a bed, next to Daehyun. *Where am I?*