THE SLEEPOVER!

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

After dinner, we decided to walk the girls home. I saw an ice cream stand during our walk. I whispered to Soomin saying, "Want some ice cream?" She saw the ice cream stand and without hesitating, she said , "Yes". I took her hand and we ran from the group. When we came back to the group,  I asked her, "Can I try yours?"  She nodded and fed me a spoonfull of cookie dough ice cream. "Wow! That's really good! Can I have another bite?" I asked with a sheepish smile.

She chuckled and fed me another spoonfull. I fed her some of my mint ice cream. Just as I was about to put some ice cream in my mouth, Soomin snatched it out of my hand, and into . "Heeeyyy, that was mine!" I said while she was laughing. To get her back, I took a spoonfull of her ice cream and shove it in my mouth. "heeyy" She said as we were both laughing. We noticed everybody staring at us, but we didn't care. Once she saw the girls' house, she threw away our ice cream, and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked as she ran, dragging me behind her. Once we reached the house, she dragged me in and slammed the door. 

"What are w-"

"SSSSSsssshhhhh" She said dragging me down on the floor. 

She waited for everybody else to reach the door. Once they figured out it was locked, we stood up and laughed at them through the window. It was like we were little kids. Soomin ran up behind the door and mouthed to me, "one,two,three" then, she unlocked the door,  and dragged me into the kitchen and we hid. It took a while for them to find us, but when they did, we ran around the house because they were chasing us. Once we were caught , we all lied on the living room floor, trying to catch our breath.

 

(YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

After I caught my breath, I said, " OK, Well I am going to take a shower, I can't stand being sweaty." 

"Weeelllll, If YOU are taking a shower,can everybody else take one too? Your'e not the only person who is sweating." CL said.

I look at Daehyun and say " Fine. There are showers in all the girls' bathroom, and one in the guest bathroom." 

Once everybody was done showering, we all went into the living room. "It's really late Soomin, I don't think it's safe for them to go home yet." Bom said.  "Can they stay here for just one night?" Minji asked. "OK. but they have no clothes." I said. 

"It's ok. I can go stop by our dorm, and get some clothes." Yongguk said. "OK. You can take my car." I said giving him the keys. 

We waited for him to get back. Surprisingly he came back in only ten minutes. "Well, that was fast." I said.  "Yeah I know. Our dorm is only five blocks away!" Yongguk said.  " OK boys, hurry up and get dressed! We are going to watch a movie!" Dara said. " What movie are we watching?" 

"OOOOOOOOoooooooohh, about that.... we don't have it. We have to go and rent one." Bom said. "OK, So we'll allgo to the store and rent two movies...except for you two."  Bom said.

 "Why" Daehyun and I said in unison. 

"What did I tell you about asking questions"? Zelo said trying to act older than him.

"We will be right back noona". said Jongup.  

Apparently, to them right back means two hours!

While we were waiting I felt something warm on my shoulder. Daehyun was sleeping on me. Since we were both tired I lied him down with me and fell asleep on the floor. I woke up them next morning to find out that they LEFT US last night and DIDN'T COME BACK! I tried to go back to sleep. I turned to face Daehyun with my eyes still closed. Since I was curious I wanted to know if Daehyun was still there. When I reached my hand out, I felt, a 'wall'. It was warm, muscular, and it was Daehyun's back. I opened my eyes and I squealed. Before I could finish 'squealing' I covered my mouth. 

"Did we? No, we couldn't! we just met! " I said thinking out loud, since he didn't hear me squealing.