THE NEXT MORNING

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

 (YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

"We didn't do ANYTHING" He said.

"Sorry, I was too loud." I said biting my bottom lip. 

His body structure was perfect, muscles weren't too buff, and arms weren't too small.

"I know you are staring at me." He said in a husky voice. 

"Oh, whatever!" I said playfully. *How did he know!*

He turned his head and faced me. "Can I get a good morning?"

I roll my eyes and giggle. "Good morning."

"can I ask you something?" He said.

"What?" I said turning my head to face him.

"Would you go out with me?" He said nervously

"Ask me again, in three minutes." I said walking into the kitchen, to get some water. I needed some time to think. He is the only man that can make my heart beat. I finished my water, and put my cup away. I came back out and lied on the floor, next to Daehyun. 

"Yes" I said. 

We both smiled at each other. I decided to put a movie on. We sat on the floor together,and watched the movie. Then it hit me.

"Daehyun, what time is it.?" I aked. 

"Uhmm, 1:30. and it's Friday." He said looking at his phone.

I jumped up from the floor and looked at Daehyun. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

I face-palmed myself and said, "It's Bom's birthday! I am in charge of everything! I didn't even go shopping! Daehyun, get dressed, you are coming with me." I said in panic mode. We ran upstairs and got washed up and dressed. I wrote a list in the car, while Daehyun was driving. When we got back from the store, we went home. 

"Daehyun, you can cook right?" I said, out of breath. He nodded.

"OK. Here is a list of foods. you can make these, while I make the desserts." I said. Once everything was done, we took the decorations,and the food, and put them in the car. I put my dress and shoes in the trunk of the car, with the decorations. We headed over to the building that was holding the party. Daehyun set out the food, and I put up the decorations. Once we were done, I went into the bathroom and got dressed. I wore a sapphire blue strappless, mini dress, with a silver belt, and black wedges. I came to see Daehyun eating an apple.

"Where'd you get the apple from?" I asked. 

He looked at me and dropped the apple.

"Hello, earth to Daehyun." I said waving my hands in his face. 

I rolled my eyes and walked away. 

"STOP STARING AT MY !" I yelled.