I'M GONNA MARRY A STREETFIGHTER!?!?!

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

(YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

I woke up next morning to feel Daehyun's warmth fade away. I opened my eyes to see Daeyun sitting on the bed next to me. He was drinking a cup of coffee, waiting for me to wake up. I sat up against the headboard and Daehyn said, "Make a wish"

"For what?" I said all confused.

"I heard that each day would get better with a single wish." He said smiling at me. 

"What should I wish for? I have everything." I said smiling.

"PLEEaassee!" Daehyun said.

"Ok." I closed my eyes and made a wish. *I WISH IT WAS EASIER TO TELL HIM*  I heard my phone ring. I looked at the number. I rushed into the closet and shut the door. I answered the phone, "S-Soomin, it's me, Hyori" She said, panicking. 

"What happened?" I said. 

"I-It's your mother... They.. Oh mygosh. .. They." Hyori said. She was breathing heavily. She was crying non-stop. It was about my mother. I was on the verge of panicking myself. 

"Hyori, just calm down ok? Take deep breaths. In and out. now, tell me what's wrong" I said pacing back and forth.

"They got her....your mother... she's dead. They said that it was your warning. They want to meet you at the streets this friday night, at 10:00 pm. They said....you're next." Hyori said. I stopped pacing. My heart completely stopped. Tears were coming down non-stop. With a struggling voice, full os anger ans sadness, I said, "Hyori, who did this?" It was silent. "LEE HYORI!! TELL ME!" I said panicking, yelling through the phone "I-it was them" I wiped my tears and hung up the phone. I moved a big box in the closet. It was blocking a drawer. I opened it and there was (the clothes and shoes that I am about to name is the color black) Combat boots, A leather jacket, a blank tanktop, and skinny, flexible jeans. I found my old training bag and filled it with the clothes, shoes, water, a towel, and a roll of white hand wrap, used for boxing. Streetfighting is a combo of Judo, and boxing. I have been doing it for years. I decided to take a break from it. But now, I need to focus on training. I put on a gray tanktop, sport shorts, and some sneakers. I sat on my the edge of my bed. I put my hair in a ponytail, and wrapped my fists. I only wrapped the palms of my hands, and the back, I left my fingers bare. I looked in the mirror.

I picked my bag up, and walked downstairs.I saw the girls, Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P. The girls saw my clothes, and my wrapped fists. They all ran up to me and hugged me. Bom said," Be safe ok? come home soon?" "Do you have to go?" Dara said worriedly.                   "I will be ok. You see, they took my mother away last night. I'm next. I need to train as hard as I can. I love you all. I will be home soon. Tell Daehyun I love him." I said. I saw Minji crying I wiped away her tears and said, "Unnie will be fine, ok?" I kissed her forhead, and hugged her. I glanced at the guys and they were staring at the girls and my wrapped fists. "break the news to them lightly." I ordered CL. She nodded and I walked out the door. I was in the car and I looked at my ring. I took it off and put it in the glove compartment. I drove to the boxing ring and got out. I took my bag and entered the building. It wasn't crowded. It was almost empty. I stretched and took my shoes off. I wrapped my feet with the white wrap. I got into the ring and exercised. I was practicing my punches. A man walked into the ring. "Lee Hyori sent me..to train you." The man said. "My name is Dongho." after hours of training , we decided to spar. I put my fists up and he put his up. He made the first stike. He threw a punch and I ducked. As I ducked, in a split second, I threw a puched to his stomach. We backed up. I striked a high kick, and he caught my foot with his hand. He punched me in the face. I can take hits. His was fast and powerful. That is why Judo is combiined with boxing, in streetfighting. He threw a punch and I caught it. I made a reverse punch. It is where you catch your opponent's punch. and hold it. while holding it, your move towards the blind spot. Once your opponent is turned around,and you are in the blindspot, strike a punch. My punches were faster than his. After the punch, I high kicked his head. I think it knocked him out. After training was over, I took my bag, and walked out the building. It was really dark outside. In the parking lot I see a group of men coming towards me. "So you are the Soomin? How is your mother doing?" I knew who they were. They were a gang well known in streetfighting. One punched me. So put up my fists. One guy approched me. He swung a punched and I blocked it. I made a one-two punch. I managed to knock them all out with a few kicks and punches. There was blood all over my wraps. Some came from the guys spitting blood out of their mouths, and some from when I punched their noses. 

I rushed to the car and drove home. I opened the door to see everybody in the living room. They looked at me. I hid my fists in my pockets. My knuckles were messed up from the fight and from training. They had cuts on them. I was all sweaty. I sat down on the floor next to Minji. "See, I told you Unnie will be fine." I tease Minji. It was quiet. 

Yongguk was staring at me. In his deep voice, he said, "Let us see your hands." I sighed and showed them my fists, and knuckles.  Daehyun's eyes widened. "Who did you fight?" Jongup asked staring at my bloody fists. "Well, I ran into some people at the parking lot." I said. "Where are they know?" CL asked. "Uhm, probably still in the parking lot...on the ground." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "I never thought my sister-in-law would be a streetfighter. Noona, why are you fighting?" Zelo asked.  

"Well Zelo, in the past, things happened. And now, they took my mother away from me. They are looking for me. So now, I have to train as hard as I can..to stay.." I knew I couldn't finish the sentence. 

"Unnie, to stay what?" Minji said. There were tears forming in her eyes. 

"To stay alive." I said softly, whiping away her tears. The room became silent. I looked at Daehyun. I put my hand on his. "It's ok." I said. I went directly to the basement. I opened a closet and took out my old training dummy. I took off my shoes and rewrapped my feet. I practiced my footwork, puches, kicks, and blocks. I was practicing out of anger. I kept striking the dummy, with fast and powerful kicks and punches, until I broke it. There were peices on the floor. I sat down against the wall, and wiped my face with a towel. I took my water bottle and drank the whole thing. I stood up and continued practicing without the dummy. I was practicing my punching and kicking combos. I practiced escaping and making space. The best way is to use your elbows. The strength you put in your elbows can cut the human's skin. But you need force, strength and speed. To make a powerful kick, you need to use your whole body.Put the weight one one leg, and the strength, speed and the rest of your body into the striking leg. I tried with the dummy. I kept practing my kicks. Until, it couldn't take it anymore. out of anger, I let out a feirce grunt, and let a fast and powerful kick to the dummy's head, making it fall off.

I sat back down. Yongguk came up to me and said, "I think you have done enough for today. Go on upstairs and take a shower. You need some rest." 

"No I don't" I said looking into his eyes. 

"We were all sitting right here watching you. It is time to rest." Himchan said.

I went upstairs to take a shower. I sat on the edge of the bed. I was unwrapping my hands from the bloody wraps. As I unwrap them, flashes of memories come into my mind about the last time I was streetfighting. I unwrapped my feet and took a shower. I went downstairs to get something to eat. Dinner was already made. I took a plate and sat on the living room floor with everybody else. When I was finished I washed my plate and went upstairs. I hopped in bed and I felt something warm cover me It was Daehyun.

DAEHYUN'S POV

*I'M GONNA MARRY A STREETFIGHTER?!?!*