THE SURPRISE

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

(YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

*WHAT IS IN MY MOUTH?* I swallowed the rest of the pastry and spit out the hard peice. Daehyun unfolded the blindfold and cupped my hand in his. Daehyun , B.A.P were wearing suits. Minji, Dara, CL,and bom were wearing dresses. I look down and there was a ring in my hand, with a sapphire diamond on it. In the sapphire, it had silver writing saying , I LOVE YOU. There were blue and white balloons everywhere. there was  Daehyun kneeling infront of me, holding the ring. 

"Will you marry me, Lee Soomin?" He said nervously. The girls and the rest of B.A.P were mouthing to me to say yes. Tears were running down my cheeks. 

"YES, YES, YES!" I said with a big smile. Daehyun put the ring on my finger, and everybody cheered.

"KYAAaaah! I'm getting married!" I said jumping up and down. I ran to Daehyun and kissed him. everybody cheered even louder when we kissed. Later on, I realized the Sapphire Diamond. I ran upstairs to my bathroom to get my brooch. I came back downstairs with the brooch in my hand. I sat on the floor and looked at the brooch. A sapphire diamond was missing. 

"It was from the first time I saw you. When your brooch fell on the floor that day, a diamond fell out. I found it with the book you left." He said. I chcukled and kissed him again. That night, Daehyun and I were tired from all of the planning earlier. The next morning I woke up earlier than Daehyun. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and fixed my hair. I looked at Daehyun and went downstairs. And hour later, we all decided to wake Daehyun up. One by one we all tried. "We won't wake up. We tried everything! Soomin, help us" Minji said out of breath. I walekd into the room and saw Daehyun sleeping. I thought for a moment, and lied down next to him. I picked his arm up and lied it across my s. I waiting for a couple seconds, and kissed him. I got up and left the room. I closed the door quietly, and said to everybody, "Three, Two , One" and sure enough, Daehyun opened the door. 

Everybody was amazed and said, "How did you do that?" I laughed and then, Daehun scooped me up bridal style, and shut the door. 

 

MINJI'S POV

Daehyun scooped her up and shut the door. "Daehyun-ah, come on, let's go! I'm not lying down!" I heard soomin say through the door. 

"Hey, the bra stays ON!" She said. What the, eewwww. I think I threw up in my mouth! I everybody else's face.  i  think they also thrrew up in their mouth. "OK, let's compromise. If you come downstairs with us, I will kiss you. IF you can carry me downstairs." I heard Soomin say. I heard footsteps come closer to the door. we all ran downstairs and waitined for them. We saw Daehyun carrying Soomin downstairs bridal style. "Done already?" Yongguk said with a smile. Soomin glared at him and said, "Don't even think about it!" Daehyun said. Daehyun went into the kitchen and found food on the counter. "Why didn't you wake me up?" 

"We tried but you didn't wake up." Soomin said.

"Well, you never told me you made food!" Daehyun said, eating. I saw Soomin's face. She was about to smack the back of his head. "So, let's talk. Daehyun, name at least 5 things you know about Soomin." Dara said, starting a conversation. 

" ok. 1. Soomin has a sweet spot. And I know exactly where it is." Daehyun said. 

"Yeah right. I don't even have one. Show me where you think it is." Soomin said trying to deny the fact.

"OK." Daehyun stopped eating and took his index finger and genlty placed it on the lower part on the back of Soomin's neck. She arched her back, and left out a deep breath. "Daehyun-ah stop it!" She said blushing. 

"HAHA, ok, 2. Soomin likes to bite her bottom lip, a lot." Daehyun said, looking at her. Soomin was biting her bottom lip, and looked at everybody and said, "what?" everybody giggled.

"3. Whenever Soomin is hot at night she puts one leg out of the blanket.

  4. Whenever Soomin tries to wake me up, she taps my nose, gives me a kiss and-" 

"Ok, think of another fact." Soomin says covering my mouth. 

"Soomin nooona, what was he about to say?" Jongup said as if he was about to throw up. 

"Nothing. Daehyun, continue with a DIFFERENT one." She said. 

"OK, 4. When she kisses me, she is on her toes, just to match my height. " 

"Ewww, I'm scarred for life." Youngjae and Bom said in unison. "Ok, only one more thing." CL said.

"5. She always catches me staring at her.....'stuff'. She would always yell at me when I do."

"Eww, dats nasty Daehyun" I said, just imagining him doing it. So nasty.

"OK. your turn Soomin noona!" Zelo said excitedly.

"OK, 1. I have seen him shirtless, a lot. even the first time he stayed here.

2.Daehyun's cooking is like heaven

3.Daehyun look like a baby in his sleep. He looks even more like a baby when he wakes up with messed up hair.

4. Daehyun's lips are so- " before she could finish her sentence, I realized she spaced out again. I knew exactly where this was going. I interrupted her saying, "OK, let's not get carried away. Let's talk about something else." That's when Soomin snapped back into reality.

"I think we all know what day it is!" Dara said exitedly. 

"What day is it? It's Saturday, right?" Soomin said. 

"You really spaced out huh?" I said to her. 

"What, what is it? Tell me!" Soomin said.

We all faced-palmed ourselves. even Daehyun. 

Daehyun whispered to her saying, "It's your birthday today!" 

"Oh I know! I thought it was something else you guys were talking about." She said, it was if it wasn't special to her.

"Why aren't you excited!?" Himchan and Bom said in unison. 

"Oh, when I was a kid, my birthday wasn't really recognized as something, 'special' it was just a regular day, with the knowledge of knowing my birth. That's all. Nothing important."She said explaining it. "Sometimes, everyone would forget. You learn to get used to it over time."

"All of that is about to change." Daehyun said smiling at her.

"