HIM AGAIN

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

SOOMIN'S POV

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw Heyne's face. She did NOT want me to open that door. Kwangsun walked in and sat on the couch across from us. Heyne sat down on the couch next to me. He was about to shake Daehyun's hand. "Don't you dare touch my husband." I said fighting my tears. Daehyun walked away from him and he sat next me me. "Hello everyone, My name is Lee Kwangsun, Soomin and Heyne's father." He said. He was about to shake Zelo's hand. "Zelo, get away from him." Heyne said. He pulled his hand away from him and sat on the floor infront of Heyne. She wrapped he arms around his neck. As if she was protecting him. "Who are you?" He asked Youngjae. Youngjae looked at me and I said, "Don't talk to anybody." I said to kwangsun. Youngjae moved closer to us. Kwangsun moved closer to Jongup. I looked at Jongup and he sat infront of me. I wrapped my arms around him just like Heyne. "Girls, you can go upstairs." I said to them. They went upstairs and Heyne stayed with me. "I see you are carrying my grandchild." He said to me. 

"Just get out." I said to him. "Why? I thought I apologized to you." He said to him.

"No I didn't. Now GET OUT!" I said fighting my tears. "I said I was sorry!! What don't you accept it?!?I love you! You are my daughter!" He said yelling at me. 

"If you loved me you would have never let me go!!" I yelled back at him. 

""But I didn't know!!" He said. 

"You didn't know what?!? You took her away from me!!" Heyne said crying. 

""I was the only person to take care of her!! I had to beg you for me to stay!! You never loved me!!" I yelled with tears flowing like crazy.

"I always loved you!" He said to me. ""If you loved me, Why was I a mistake to you?!? You called me a nightmare!!I had to escape That place to have freedom!! You let me go!! Why should I forgive you!!" I said yelling at him. Tears were coming down non-stop. "Calm down. Ok? Sir, may you please leave? We don't want the ladies to be upset." Yongguk asked Kwangsun. Kwangsun stood up and pushed him away. I let go of Jongup and stood up. Kwangsun walked closer to me. "Don't you ever touch him again." I said to him.

"What are you gonna do?" He said. "You don't wanna know." I said to him. "Show me!" He said. Out of fear I punched him in the face.He fell on the floor. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I came back out and dumped it on his face. He woke up and I said, "Get out." He was halfway out of the door when He said, "You can't keep me away from my grandchild." He said to me. "Try me." I said angrily. He walked out of the door and slammed it shut. I locked the door and said, "If you ever see him, Don't you ever answer that door." I said. 

~~SEVEN MONTHS LATER~~

I am now nine months pregnant and Daehyun is driving us to my appointment. We are going to see if we are having a gril, or a boy. I was so excited. We went inside the waiting room. The doctor called us in. We walked in the room and I lied down on the bed and the doctor asked me, "Are you ready?" I nodded and Daehyun held my hand. We looked at the screen showing the child. We heard thumping noises. "What's that?" I asked.

"That's the heart beats." She told me. Daehyun and I smiled at each other. "So, do you want to know what you are having?" She asked. 

"No." "Yes." Daehyun and I said in unison. She wrote it down and put it in an envelope. She gave it to me and said, "Your babies are perfeclty healthy. They should be due in about June." She said smiling. We said our goodbyes and walked out the door. Daehyun and I were holding hands and walking. Then it hit me. They? Babies? I froze. 

"You Ok?" Daehyun asked. I walked back into the rooms and asked, "Did you just say BABIES?!?" 

"Yes Ma'am. You are having boy twins." She said smiling. Daehyun was still in the hallway. In excitment I yelled, "I'm having twins!!" 

Daehyun walked in the door and said, "Say what?!?" I smiled at him and said, "We're havin' twins!!" "What should we name them??" I said as we walked down the hallway. We went back home with everybody in the living room. I walked in with a smile. "What's with you?" Himchan asked. 

"We're havin' twins." I said. The girls were squealing. "Girls or boys?" Heyne asked. "Boys." I said sitting down on the couch. Later that night we all decided to sleep in the living room. Everybody fell asleep. Somethign felt wet. I looked down and I was bleeding. I was scared. "Daehyun-ah, wake up. I'm bleeding." My heart was racing. He woke up and took me into the car. He drove us to the hospital as fast as he could. The doctors took me into the emergency room. I was asleep the rest of the morning. I woke up in a room in the hospital. Everybody was there. I sat up with Daehyun sitting next to me. The doctor came in. Daehyun held my hand. "Have you told her?" The doctor said. 

"Told me what?" I said to Daehyun. "Well, is he your husband?" He asked. I nodded yes. "Is everybody able to exit the room? The husband can stay." He said. Everybody walked out. "Ma'am, when you were bleeding this morning, you have lost one of your children." He said to me. My world just dropped. I looked at Daehyun with tears forming. "It will be Ok, Your other child is perfectly healthy and will be due soon." he said to me. The doctor walked out of the room and tears were falling non-stop. Later on, I stopped crying. But, I couldn't breath. The doctor came in and told everybody to exit the room. I woke back up but I couldn't open my eyes. I was breath through an oxygen mask. "Soomin-ah, I came as soon as I heard that news." I heard a man say. It was Jaejoong. I took my hand and put it on his cheeck. He felt cold and bitter. I could feel him smiling. "Jaejoong, If I ever see you again, I will kill you. Do you understand?" I said softly. "W-what to do you mean?" He asked. I gathered up all of my energy, and slammed his head into the metal part of the bed. I heard him fall to the ground. But my eyes were still closed. I felt something warm cover my hand. It was Daehyun. I fell back asleep. I woke up in my bed. I walked downstairs and got a glass of water. I went into the living room and sat down and drank my water. I saw everybody else in the living room with me. 

"Where's Daehyun?" I asked. "In the kitchen." Dara said. "I just came from the kitchen, I didn't see him." I said. I turned my head to see Daehyun bringing out loads of food. He sat it down on the floor and we made a big circle. We ate and laughed. We ate ramen, Kimchi, Rice,Tuna, and Kimchi soup. We were all done with the food, but we were still hungry. "I will make a treat then." I said. I walked into the kitchen and made rice and eggs for everyone. I brought out bowls of rice and eggs and gave it to them. They were all excited. We ate and Daehyun brought out a cheesecake. We ate the cake but we were all stil hungry. We all decided to go out and eat. We sat down at our table and ordered our food. We talked and laughed together. We got our food and ate.We all split the check to be fair. We all went in our cars and drove back home. While Daehyun was driving, I asked, "What should we name him?" I said looking down at my stomach. 

"Youngmin?" He asked. "Nice name." I said agreeing with him. He parked the car and we went inside. We sat in a circle dicussing what the baby's name should be. "Youngjae!" Youngjae yelled. "No!!" We all said. "Sungmin?" Dara said.

"Dongwoo?" I said. 

"Sungyeol?" Daehyun said.

"Dongho?" Minji said. 

"Kwangmin?" CL said. 

"Youngmin." Daehyun said.

"I like youngmin." I said smiling. 

"Me too." Jongup said. Everbody agreed. "Hi little Youngmin." Zelo said looking at my stomach. I felt him kick. "Woah." I said. "What happened?" Daehyun. 

"He's kicking again." I said. "Daehyun-ah," I said. "What?" He asked. "Don't you EVER let me have another child again. Understand?" I said to him. "Ok." He said. 

~~A MONTH LATER~~

I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. We were all talking and laughing. Then, Everything started hurting. I thought I was gonna give birth. I dropped my glass of water and Daehyun looked at me. I was in so much pain. "Daehyun-ah!" I yelled. I was and groaning from the pain. Daehyun came towards me. "!" I said from the pain. Daehyun took me to the hospital. Turns out, I was having contractions. So I will be fine. We went back home. Daehyun helped me into the house. I packed a bag just in case if I have to go back to the hospital. Weeks have past and I have been having contractions. We were all in the living room talking. Then It hit me. More pain was coming back. But it wasn't a contraction. It was time. 

With me squinting my eyes from the pain, I said, "Daehyun-ah!" "Is it a contraction?" He asked me. 

"Oh Nooooo." I said groaning. Ok, I will get the keys." I got the bag that I packed and went straight to the door. Daehyun was running around looking for the keys. "Daehyun-ah!! Hurry up!!" I yelled. He found the keys in his pocket. I threw my pillow at his face. I softly said, "Hurry uo and get in the f'n car." I said. We got into the car and Daehyun was driving wrecklessly. He was looking at me and I said, "Eyes on the road you dumb !!" I put my hand on his cheek and said, "Hurry up!!" He arrived at the hostpital and we were walking through the hallway. "Watch your step, It's wet." He said. "That's my water you idiot." I handed the lady at the desk the papers. The doctor put me in a wheelchair and hurried me into the room. Daehyun was put in scrubs and stood next to me, while I was in labour. "Now, Push." The doctor said. I took all of my might, and pushed. "It's Ok, Just keep pushing." Daehyun said. With all of the pain, I got irritated and said, "Get out of my face!!........" Then I started gripping onto Daehyun's hand. "Ok, Now last push. 1,2,3, push." The doctor said. I took the rest of my strength and Pushed. Soon, I head a baby crying. "It's a boy!" The doctor said. They wiped him down and Daehyun gave him to me. "Hi baby." I said to him. I kissed his forehead and said, "I love you both." I was getting dizzy. I heard faint voices saying, "We're loosing her!" 

"Soomin? Soomin-ah!" I heard Daehyun say. I felt someone put an oxygen mask on me. "Sir, may you please leave the room." I heard the doctor say. My eyes were already closed. I felt somebody take Youngmin away. 

DAEHYUN'S POV

What's gonna happen to her?