THE SURPRISE PART 2

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

DAEHYUN'S POV

(SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS TOO LONG, JUST TRYING TO FIT EVERYTHING, ANYWAY, ENJOY!)

Soomin went upstairs to get dressed. "OK, so it's her birthday, let's plan a party. I will distract her and...." We were planning the party. Everybody was given their own special part. "Dara, Bom, and CL, take her shooping, while Himchan, Yongguk, and Jongup, get decorations. She loves blue! Zelo, Youngjae, and I will cook. So let's hurry up and get it done. Don't forget party games! Meet back here with Soomin at 8:oo pm. " I said. We all got into our cars and the girls took Soomin to the mall. I made a list of foods and desserts. I took a shopping cart and got all of the ingredients. We bought the food and rushed home. A couple minutes later, Himchan, Jongup, and Yongguk came in with decorations.  We started cooking, and decorating. 

Once we were done, We went out to get as many gifts as possible, in the time being. The girls came back with Soomin. They blocked her view and rushed her upstairs. They gave us a bag full of gifts. We set them up and they brought Soomin downstairs. She wore the dress and shoes she bouth at the mall. 

*DAAAMMMNN, SHE IS FIIIINE!*  Bom and CL were covering Soomin's eyes. We cut the lights out and lit the cand;es on the cake. We uncovered her eyes and she saw everything. Her jaw dropped. Tears were forming in her eyes. "Surprise!" everybody cheered. Soomin kissed me and intertwined our fingers. I let go and in a quick second, I turned her around and wrapped my arms around her. We sang happy birthday to her and she made her wish.  We went to the living room to play games. the first game we played was the soda game. 

"OK, so, everybody pick a partner!" Youngjae said. 

"So our teams are: Daehyun and the birthday girl, Minji and I, CL and Himchan, Bom and Yongguk, and as always, Jongup and Zelo" Youngjae announced, I guess he is the MC for tonight. 

"Each team is given a glass of cola. One person from each team must take a mouthful of cola, and give it to the other teamate only using their mouth. The team to finish first, wins. If you spit it out, you have to start over. ready, Begin!" 

Jongup took a gulp and started laughing. he laughed so hard, he spit it out on Zelo. "EEwwww, Hyung!" Zelo complained. I took a big gulp and moved closer to Soomin. Our lips touched and in a split second, we parted, I saw Soomin swallow the cola. She smiled and said, "It's sweeter than usual." She took a big gulp of cola, and our lips touched again. We parted and I swallowed it. "Yeah, I guess it is sweeter." I said agreeing with her. She took the last gulp and our lips touched again. I swallowed the cola, and looked at the cup. It was empty. 

"Looks like we have a winner!" Youngjae yelled out. 

The next game we played was with helium. You have to sing a part of a song in 1 minute. Then you have to in helium and sing the part you sang before. Since my team won, we went first. "Ready, Sing!" I broke out singing One shot. I in helium and sang the part. I was so exhausting! I handed Soomin the balloon and was anxious to hear her voice. "Ready, Sing!" She broke out singing crying by sistar. Her voice was beautiful. She in the helium and started singing. Her voice cracked then she started laughing in her helium voice. While she was laughing her voice went back to normal. After everybody else went, Youngjae decided on the winner. Of course, Youngjae and Minji won. We played all kinds of games. It was finally the last game of the night. We played the hiding game. Soomin changed into something suitable for the game. The object of the game is to stay with your partner throughout the night. You have to find a bag, pack it with clothes, food, and  hygeine materials. One team is the patrol team, and the rest have to hide through the night and not get caught. Last team standing wins.  "Ready, Go!"