HONEYMOON

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

DAEHYUN'S POV

While I was driving, I noticed Soomin was asleep. I was taking her to my summer house in Busan. I used to go there every summer with my parents. We were about three hours away. Once we got there, I parked the car, and took Soomin out of the car and into the bedroom bridal style. I pulled the covers over her and went back to the car, and grabbed erh bags. I put them in the closet and went to sleep next to her. I woke up the next morning to see that Soomin wasn't there. I walked downstairs and smelled something good. I walked into the kitchen and saw Soomin eating breakfast. Before she could take another bite, I took the fork away from her and shove it into my mouth....Woah! That's really good!!
She looked at me and pulled the fork out of my mouth. I smiled at her and grabbed a plate of food. I sat down next to her. But she was already done. She put her plate away, She came back to  me and sat on my lap. She faced me, and before I could put my fork in my mouth, she shove it in . She swallowed the food and fed me a forkfull of food. "Good morning." She said softly. I swallowed my food and gave her a kiss. "Now finish your food." She said patting my head. "By the way, nice job on the surprise." She said walking upstairs. I heard her taking a shower. I finished my food and went to the living room to watch some t.v. I waited for Soomin to come downstairs. I felt warm gentle arms back hug me. I turned around and saw Soomin resting her head on my back. I turned around and kissed her. We parted and I smiled at her. She pulled me closer and we kissed again. Let's just not get into the details about what happened later on today..... 

~~WEEKS LATER~~

SOOMIN'S POV

Today we are sight seeing! I'm so excited! I woke up and got dressed. I made breakfast and woke Daehyun up. "Baby, wake up! come on!" I said while I sat on top of him and shook him. He faced me with his eyes closed. He reached his arms out. I knew what he was reaching for. I grabbed his hands and Put it on his chest. He got out of my grip and placed his hands on my s. "Daehyun-ah! Get up!" I said shaking him again. "If you don't get up NOW you won't get anything TONIGHT....SO.GET.UP!!" I said to him again. He sat up with his hands still on my s. I looked and Daehyun and said, "Are you up yet?" 

"Not yet." He said. I leaned in closer and kissed him.

"How about now?" I said asking him again. 

"Nope." He said again.

"Daehyun, I know where this is leading. And if you don't wake up now, You will miss what's gonna happen later." I said to him walking out of the room. I went downstairs and the t.v. Not long after, Daehyun was dressed and ready to go. I guess what I said worked.

"Are you awake now?" I said to him. Daehyun and I got into teh car. I brought a small shoulder purse with me. I brought my wallet, my sunglasses, and a camera. We arrived in the town. Before we got out the car, I said, "Baby, wait, let's take a picure!" I said raising the camera. We both smiled and I took the picture.  We got out of the car and started walking. We went to all kinds of places. About and hour or so later, Daehyun asked me, "You HUNGRY?"

"Yeah." I said smiling. We took alot of pictures.

"There's a ramen place right there. Wanna go?" 

"Yeah." I said. We went into the restaurant and ordered our food. We took a picture of us while we where waiting for the ramen. Once it came, We dug in. It was soooo Goood. Once we were done, we payed the bill and we got tired. Earlier, I bought gifts for everybody else back in Seoul. We were walking back to the car when I noticed some old man following us. I tried to ignore it.  I kept looking back, but he was still following us. I grabbed onto Daehyun's arm and clinged to him. "What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing." I said getting into the car. We went home and We went straight to sleep. I woke up the next morning to hear somebody knocking on the door. I sat up, and and fixed my hair and clothes. I walked downstairs and opened the door. 

"Hello, are you Lee Soomin?" He asked. It was the old man from yesterday.

"No, my name is Jung Soomin." I told him.

"Oh, are you married?" He asked. 

"Yes...Why do you ask?" I asked suspiciously. 

"My name is Lee Kwangsun." He said smiling. I was holding back tears. I knew who he was. My father was standing right infront of me. Does he not remember what he did to me? 

"What do you want?" I said to him. He walked into the house and sat on the couch. "How have you been?" He asked me. I sat on the couch across from him. "I was doing fine without you." I said fighting back tears. "I've really missed you Soomin." He said. 

"Then, why did you let me go?" I asked him "I.....I don't know. Once you were gone, I didn't know what I was missing. Soomin, I'm sorry." He said coming towards me to give me a hug. "Don't touch me!" I yelled a him with tears coming down my eyes. "Why are you mad at me? What did I do wrong?" He asked sitting on the other couch. 

With tears flowing like a waterfall, I yelled at him, "You don't know?!? I had to be sent away because of you!! I begged you not to let me go! I begged you!! But you just let me go!! You knew I was the only person taking care of Heyne and you knew You didn't even care for her!! Once I left, You knew she was devistated!! I had to escape to have a real life!! You called me a mistake!! You never loved me! Never! What makes you think I would love you?!?" Tears were flowing down non-stop. 

"But Soomin-" 

"Just get out!" I said interrupting him. He walked out and I slammed the door. I turned around to see Daehyun at the bottom of the stairs. More tears were flowing down. Daehyun hugged me and kissed my forehead. I tried wiping away my tears but they just kept flowing down. 

"Daehyun-ah, I just want to go home." I said to him. He carried me upstairs and I got dressed. I washed up and packed my bags. I put the bags in the car, while Daehyun got dressed and made breakfast. We ate and got into the car. I got tired from crying earlier, so I fell asleep.   I woke up in my bed. I sat up and went Downstairs. I saw everybody watching t.v. in the living room. I went into the kitchen to see Daehyun eating. "Hi," I said to him.

"Good Morning." He said smiling at him. I chuckled and made myself something to eat. I made my plate and ate in the living room. I started watching t.v. with everybody. Once I was done eating, I washed the dishes and went back in the living room. I don't think anybody recognized me. Their eyes were glued to the screen. My stomach didnt feel right, So I drank some water. 

Not long after, I was about to throw up. I was gagging as I ran upstairs to the bathroom. I threw up and washed my hands and my face. Was it because of what I ate? Later on that Day I threw up again. I knew it wasn't from the food I ate. I felt sick that day. So I lied down on the couch to rest. I woke up at  6:30 pm. I felt like a haven't used the bathroom in weeks. I slowly went to the bathroom since my stomach wasn' feeling right. After I used the bathroom my stomach still wasn't feeling right. I soon had weird cravings. 

"Daehyun-ah, can you get me some coffee please?" I asked him while I was used all o fmy energy to sit up on the couch.

"Ok, I will be right back."He said grabbing the keys. When He left, I craved something else.

"Yongguk oppa, Can I get some ramen?" I asked him. He stood up, and went into the kitchen. He came back out with a bowl of ramen.

"Hey Zelo, Can you get me some Kimchi?" So he stood up and made me some kimchi. 

"Hey, Jongup, Can Noona get some rice?" I asked him. He made me a bowl full of rice. Everybody watched me as I ate all of this food. Then, Daehyun walked in with my coffee. "You ARE gonna share some of that food..right?" He asked me giving me my coffee.

I started laughing and said,"No." Once I was done, I was still craving more food. So I stood up and went into the kitchen and made eggs and rice. Just the way my grandmother did. Once she was done, She would take a handfull of food and feed it to me. I like to fry my egg with yolk still in it. I put the fried egg on top of a bowl of rice. I put ketchup and soy suace on top. I mashed and mixed everything up and started eating it. I was walking into the living room as I ate. I sat down on the couch and continued eating. 

"Noona, what are you eating??" Zelo asked. "Rice and eggs." I told him.

He was clueless. "It's something Filipinos do." I told him while eating.

"You never told me you were Filipino too." Daehyun said. Heyne was looking at me and said, "You ARE sharing that, right?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes and Fed her a spoonful of food. I saw Heyne's face as she was eating it. As if the food was bringing back memories. 

"Can I try?" Daehyun asked. I fed him a spoonful of food. "Woooaah, that yummy. What did you put on it?" He asked swallowing. 

"Ketchup, and soy sauce." I said swallowing my food. I finished my food and washed the dishes. Not long after, I threw up...AGAIN. Three times today! What's going on!! Then I had a feeling that I really needed to pee. I used the bathroom and went back downstairs. That was the sixth time I used the bathroom, In an hour. I sat on the couch slowly becuase my stomach felt like it was getting heavier. I lied down and fell asleep again. I woke up at 12:09am to see everybody sleeping in the living room. I was craving some Ice cream. It was hard for me to get up because my stomach felt heavier than before. I got up and got the small tub of vanilla Ice cream. I the t.v. and put it on low volume. I sat on the couch indian style and ate my Ice cream while watching t.v.. I finished the ice cream and threw it away. I made a bowl of cereal and ate that while watching t.v. Once I was done, I put away my bowl, and Used the bathroom. Instead of using it, I threw up. Then, I used the bathroom. I continued watching t.v. until I was tired again. I turned off the t.v. and fell back asleep. I woke up the next morning craving more rice and eggs. This time, I made some for everybody. My stomach was a little bit heavier than before. I gave everybody a bowl of rice and eggs. We all sat in the living room and ate. I had to throw up again. Daehyun followed me this time. I washed my hands and wiped my mouth. "Are you ok?" Daehyun asked me. For some reason my emotions just changed. 

"No. I have been eating and throwing up and you have no idea how many times I had to pee yesterday. I stomach feel heavy and-" Something interrupted my complaining. "Something just moved." I said. I felt something move, inside me. I tried to ignore it. "Hey Daehyun-ah, can you get me a small tub of vanilla ice cream from the store?" I asked him. I was really hungry. "Uhm, ok." He said.

DAEHYUN'S POV

*What's up with Soomin?*