WE GOT CAUGHT...AGAIN

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

(YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

We finished cleaning up the party and we got ready to leave. "Daehyun-ah, I'm tired, I don't think I can get to the car." I said reach my arms out to him. I smiled at me and in a swift move, he scooped me up, bridal style. He placed me in the back seat genlty so I could lie down. It didn't take long for me to go to sleep. I felt the car stop, and somebody scooped me up into their arm. I knew it was Daehyun's arms. He placed me on my bed and whispered, "Good night" and planted a kiss on my forehead. He left my room and went into the guest bedroom. I woke up, took my make-up off, and put my pajamas on. I walked into the guest bedroom, and lied down on the bed, next to Daehyun. 

He turned and faced me, He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his chest and we fell asleep, together. The next morning I woke up to giggling. I sat up against the head up the board, and Daehyun woke up. He lifted his head and looked up at me, with his eyes only halfway open. *OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY!* I lay his head back down, on my lap and closed his eyes. 

I ran my fingers through his hair, and carressed his cheek. He opened his eyes and I said "Good morning,sleppy head!" I said planting kiss on his cheek. "I'm hungry." he said pouting. "OK, I will make breakfast" I said patting his head. "Don't leave me!" Daehyun said huggin me tighter. "OK, let me get washed up first. I will be right back" I said. I hurried up and got washed up. I went back to see Daehyun, but he wasn't there.

"Daehyun? Where are you?" I said calling his name soflty, so I wouldn't wake up the girlls in their rooms. 

I went back to my room to see Daehyun lying on my bed.

"Hi!" He said cheerfully.

I squealed of fright. "Daehyun you startled me!" I said softly.

"Hahaha, you should've seen your face!" he said loudly.

I covered his mouth and said softly, "Be quiet! People are still sleeping!"

I took his hands and put them behind me as I walk downstairs.

He warpped his arms around my waist,as I walked into the kitchen. Daehyun tries to kiss me while I am cooking and I say, "Daehyun-ah,Not now! I'm cooking!" I said.

"OK,just one, PLEEEEaaassseee?" He said pouting.

I giggle and say, "Fine just ONE." As I stand on my toes and kiss him. He back-hugged me and rest his head on my shoulder. He smiled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and pushed him off of me. 

"You know we can see you guys, noona. And hyung, I don't think it's healthy to show PDAs infront of children." Zelo said. We turned around and EVERYBODY was staring at us.

"Oh man, NOT AGAIN" Daehun said complaining. 

"Don't you two need to explain yourself?" Himchan said staring at us.

*I guess we DID get caught...AGAIN*