NO!

Tugging At My Heartstrings

Mir's POV

"Mir?" I turned around to a foul sight. Oh YeonSeo. I groaned. "Why are you here? The whole reason I'm going is to get away from seeing your dreadful face" I said. She glared at me. "Shut up. This is all your fault. Couldn't you just back off and end it with Joon? He's mine!" She said. I scoffed. "You're delusional. Joon doesn't love you. And what did i do? I'm leaving, you should be happy. Wait why are you here?"

YeonSeo told me the whole thing about Joon leaving her at the aisle, haha, and coming to find me. I was so happy. Joonie finally took control! Tears of happiness fell from my eyes. "He really loves me!" I said happily. YeonSeo scowled at my joy. "Why can't you just let me be happy YeonSeo? What's your problem?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "You. You're my problem. I want Joon, only Joon but you can't let go of him can you? If you did, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. I'd be a married woman!" She said. I sighed. "YeonSeo, i pity you. I'm not the one who should be letting go.. its you. I hope you get the strength to finally accept Joon and me" I said and started walking away.

There's no point arguing with her and upsetting her even more so i thought I'd go easy on her even though she's a . "Bang Mir! Don't walk away from me!" She shouted. I sighed and turned to face her. "We're done talking YeonSeo" I said calmly. "No. We're not!" She said. "What's left? Joon's mine, he loves me. I'm not saying this to brag, I'm stating facts. Please... accept it." I said. "Mir!"

Is that...? I turned around and saw my beautiful boyfriend. Lee Joon. "Joonie!" I ran and jumped on him, hugging him. YeonSeo followed. Joon kissed my cheek. "Don't you ever leave me again" He said. I smirked. "I won't" He looked out of breath and tired. "I mean it..." I kissed him sweetly. "I promise i won't." He smiled and i returned the smile. "Joon!" We both turned around.

Joon's POV

YeonSeo called my name. Aw really? "YeonSeo-" "Wae? How could you do that to me?! You're leaving me for a guy! I.. Wae?!" She shouted. I sighed. "Please don't do this here.. We're in the middle of the street." I said. "And? I can't accept this!" She screamed. I was about to reply but Mir replied for me. "YeonSeo noona, please. Just please let us be happy. The only thing i want in life is happiness, nothing else. Why are you gonna be that one person to stand in the way of my happiness?" Mir asked.

I smiled. My baby has finally matured. He's handling this awfully well considering he's Mir. YeonSeo just glared at him. "You stay out of this, i'm not speaking to you right now so just shut up!" She's such an annoying sometimes..  Mir just rolled his eyes. "Ok look, i tried to be the nice one here but your obviously not gonna stop being a stupid so no more Mr.Nice guy anymore" He said.

I knew it wouldn't last long... "Mir, calm down" I said. "Ani! She's being uncooperative and annoying. Why is she acting like a spoilt kid? I can't take her anymore Joonie. She's pissing me off." He turned to face YeonSeo. "You need to learn that you can't have everything you want, you spoilt ! Joon does not love you, get that through your thick brain!" He shouted.

"Joon is mine!" YeonSeo screamed. I sighed. This isn't gonna end well... "OH MY GOD! I actually can't take this anymore.. Come on Joon. Let's go before i go psycho Mir mode and actually do something i'll regret" Mir said and grabbed my hand. We started walking up the street. "Don't walk away from me!"

YeonSeo grabbed Mir's arm. "YA! Let go of me!" Mir tried to push YeonSeo off but she gripped his T-Shirt. "You will regret this Bang Mir! You will regret this!" She pulled his shirt and when she let go of him, Mir fell onto the road. My eyes widened. "MIR!" I saw a car coming on the road. I was shocked. "Joonie.." Mir tried to get up but it was too late...

My eyes widened and i fell to my knees. No.... Tears started flowing from my eyes and i screamed at the top of my lungs. 

"MIR!!!!!"