Caught

Tugging At My Heartstrings
Mir's POV

I rested my head on Joon's shoulder as he played with my hands and kissed my neck. I smiled. There's nothing that could possibly make me more happy than i am right now. "Mireu.." He whispered in my ear. "Mm?" We were sat in his bedroom, lying on his bed. "I love you" He pulled me into his embrace. I smiled and wrapped my arms round him. "I love you too Joonie" He lifted my chin up with his index finger and leaned in to kiss me.

I snuggled my head into his chest. "I wish we can stay like this forever" I said. Joon nodded. "That'd be amazing.." I loved being with Joon. He's so protective and i feel safe in his arms. Whenever I'm around him, there's not one thing i worry about because i know Joonie takes care of all my needs. I love him and he's only mine, my heart belongs to him and vice versa. There's only one problem though. Oh YeonSeo. Joonie's girlfriend.

I'm fine with her because i know Joonie doesn't love her and he's only with her because of her family. But she always seems to be around, she never leaves Joon alone and whenever I'm there i get really jealous. But i suppose Joon has to pretend. "Mireu, what're you thinking about?" Joon asked. I snapped back to reality. Was i thinking that long? "Oh um.. Just YeonSeo." I had to tell him, me and Joonie have no secrets. I tell him everything.

"Yeobo.. Don't worry about her. I'm just waiting for her to break up with me. I'm not sure when she will but I've tried my best to be a bad boyfriend. If she breaks up with me then appa and eomma won't question anything. I'll be in the clear for awhile and YeonSeo will be gone. It'll be just you and me" Joon said. "And after that?" I asked. He entwined his fingers with mine. "We'll run away. Together. We can go far away from here and no one can tell us if we can or can't be together. It'll just be us" I smiled. I like that plan.

Joon kissed my lips again but then i heard the door fopen. I looked up at YeonSeo was there. I immediatley sat up. "Y-YeonSeo.." Joon stood up. "Joon.. Why were you in bed with him, holding his hand?" YeonSeo asked. Joon didn't know what to say. I felt sorry for him and i wanted to help but i feared that i would make it worse. "You're gay?" YeonSeo asked. Joon nodded. "I'm sorry YeonSeo, i don't love you. I love Mir" Although it was all rainbows and sunshine for me, to YeonSeo it must've been a bullet to the brain.

"No" She clearly stated. Both me and Joon were confused. "You're my boyfriend, not his. And its gonna continue that way, arasseo?" I gave her a weird look. "But Joonie doesn't love you, he loves me." I said. "Well i love him! And since you two can't be together, i might as well. Do you really want your appa to know?" She faced Joon. This ... How dare she blackmail my boyfriend? "You can't keep me away from Mir" Joon said.

"Maybe i can't but i can keep you mine. I will not let you go Lee Joon, i will never let you go" Psycho... "Joonie, next time choose a less psychotic girlfriend" I whispered to him. He nodded. "Now Joon, drive me to the mall please. I need to go shopping" YeonSeo said. Oh great... "Ok. Mir, come on. We're going shopping" Joon said. I smiled as YeonSeo rolled her eyes.

Since YeonSeo caught me and Joon, she got used to seeing us together but every time she'd be even more disgusted. When we got back from shopping, Joon threw the bags on the sofa then held my hand taking me to the bedroom. I hugged him from behind as he sat at his dressing table looking into his mirror. He smiled and gently my hands. He turned his face to look at me then pulled my collar forward, bringing me into a kiss.

I looked into the mirror and saw YeonSeo staring at us in shock horror. Her phone dropped. Joon stood up. "YeonSeo..." She rolled her eyes and gave a disgusted look before walking into.Joon's en-suite bathroom. I looked at Joon, he smiled. "It'll be fine don't worry. As long as we're not affectionate in front of her, she won't say anything" I sighed. I hope not.

A/N:Ok so here's the first chapter. I know i said 10th of August but i had a small chance to update. The second chapter will be on the 10th ^^ So, tell me watcha think. Comment and Subscribe ♡♥