The Wedding

Tugging At My Heartstrings
2 Days Later...

Mir's POV

I sat in my bedroom staring at the ground. I don't know what to do. I have 2 days before Joon is taken away. I need to think... What do i do? I sighed. There's nothing i can do. My phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID and saw it was Joonie. I smiled and answered. "Yeboseyo?"

"Hey Mireu, how are you?"

"I'm fine. Where are you?"

"I'm at eomma's house"

"Oh..."

"No its good, i have some news to tell you"

"What is it?"

"I'm telling my family today"

"Huh?! Really? W-When?"

"Over lunch right now. I'll do it for us Mir. I need to go now. Bye. I love you"

"Love you too Joonie.."

I smiled and put down my phone. Finally, something's going right! I lay back on my bed. Thank you God, thank you for answering my prayers. I finally get to be happy.

--------------------------------------

Joon's POV

Eomma slapped me. I held my face. "You're disgracing our family!" I looked down. "Eomma i love him" I said. "No! I won't allow this. That's it, I've decided. You're marrying YeonSeo tomorrow" My eyes widened. "I'm what?!" She frowned at me. "I'm going. Tomorrow, I'm picking you up at 9 and you're coming whether Mir will come or not, arasseo?"

My heart sunk. No... This cannot be happening. I felt tears forming in my eyes. No... I can't. I- A tear fell on the table. I'm so sorry Mir... I'm really really sorry.

--------------------------

The Next Day

Mir, again, refused to come out of his bedroom. "Mir please, eomma is coming in like 5 minutes!" I said. "And? Let her! I'm not going! I'm not seeing you marry someone else!" He said through tears. Oh god.. "Mir! Open the door!" I said. "No!" He shouted. I sighed and called Seungho hyung.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Hyung, get down to my apartment please. I need to leave and I'm worried about Mir. Please make sure he's ok"

"Sure. But what's happening?"

"Long story short: Apparently I'm getting married today and Mir doesn't like it. I'll sort it out. Don't worry"

"Arasseo... I'll be there in a minute"

The door knocked. I sighed. Wae eomma?! I opened the door to a very happy eomma. "Ready for your wedding day?" I looked down. No...