Waeyo?

Tugging At My Heartstrings
Joon's POV

I sat outside in the waiting room, my head in my hands. This can't be happening right now. Someone please tell me this is a dream.. My Mir-baby cannot be in hospital right now.. He just can't. My eyes were sore from crying and my head was killing but i need to hear the news of Mir..

YeonSeo walked into the waiting room. I glared at her. This is all her fault! I was about to say something but the doctor came out. "Doctor! Please tell me he's ok, tell me he's gonna live!" I said almost crying again. "I can gladly say that your boyfriend will live" He said. I sighed a sigh of relief. That's all i wanted to hear.. "But there's some bad news"

No... "He's in a coma and he needs to be treated immediatley for his disease" What..? Coma, disease? What is all this?! "He has a disease?" I asked. "Don't worry, its not serious. Its only serious if its not been treated. Has Mir ever been to the doctors about this?" I shook my head. "What disease is it?" I asked. "Anemia" Huh? Mir's anemic? But... how? I've lived with him for a long time, how did i not know that?

"How bad is the anemia?" I asked. Do i really want to know the answer...? "Well, he hasn't been giving medicine to treat it so its pretty bad" I felt like dying. Wae..? "If he gets out of his coma quickly then we can treat him" My soul was dying and i was slowly dying with it.. My Mireu. As soon as the doctor left, i faced YeonSeo. "This is all your fault!" I screamed.

She looked down. "Look Joon, i didn't mean for him to-" "To what? To be fighting for his life? Well congrats YeonSeo, there might be a slight chance that Mir won't be mine anymore. You happy?! There might be a slight chance he won't wake up. Is that how heartless you are? You'd kill my boyfriend?!" I raised my voice slightly. YeonSeo kept her eyes on the ground. "I'm sorry.."

I.scoffed. "Sorry's not enough. If my Mir doesn't come out alive.." I was choking on my own words. I couldn't even imagine not having Mir in my life. "... then i'll never forgive you!" I continued. I leaned back against the wall and slowly slid down, tears streaming down my face. Why can't i get a happy ever after? Why is my life such a big endless tragedy?

The doctor came out of the room and i called for him. "Doctor! Can i see Mir please?" I asked. He sighed. "Joon, are you sure you wanna do this? You're already in an emotional state, Mir's in a bad condition. It may make you upset" He said. "Doctor please!" I begged. I needed to see Mir. "Follow me" He sighed and took me to the room.

He left me alone with Mir. I slowly walked towards his bed. I clasped my hands over my mouth in shock. Mireu... Tears escaped my eyes. He was laying in bed with an oxygen mask on. Cuts were on his body and a bruise on his cheek. "My poor baby.." I ran beside him and held his hand. "Mir.. Please wake up baby. I need you here. You need to get better so we can be together"

I kissed his hand. "Mireu please..." A tear fell from my eye onto his hand. "We can finally be together. No more YeonSeo or eomma, just us. You just need to wake up for me. Please baby.. wake up" I started crying. I buried my head in my hands and couldn't control my tears. Waeyo..?