Run Away

Tugging At My Heartstrings
Joon's POV

YeonSeo walked down the aisle in her white wedding dress. Aish... How the hell did i get here in life? I don't want to marry her. Oof... Eotteokhe? She walked towards me and smiled. Psycho.. Where's Mir? I looked around and tried to find him but i only saw Seungho. Mir was here before... I zoned out so much, they were at the part of the objections. "Does anyone object to this marriage?"

Now's your chance Joon! ".. I object" I said. The guests all gasped and even the priest. "Joon!" Eomma said. I sighed. "I'm not getting married today. I'm sorry, i need to find Mir!" I ran down the aisle and out the church. "I can do this! I got out my phone and dialed Mir's number. The person you have called is currently busy, please call again later.

Aish! Wae? I decided to go home and see if he was there. I grabbed a taxi and ordered him to get me to my house asap. "Ppali juseyo" I said. He nodded. "I'm trying kid, aish.." He said. "Gamsahabnida!" I threw the spare change that i had and jumped out the car. I quickly unlocked the front door and ran inside the house. Woah.. Mir must've been pretty pissed off.

The house was kinda trashed. I ran into the bedroom and the wardrobes, drawers, everything was open and emptied of Mir's clothes. . Where is he? I went to the living room and there was no sign of Mir. I found his house key on the sofa. No... Mir please don't be gone. I really need to find you. I left YeonSeo! Aigoo.. I hesitated and didn't know where to look. I had no other idea but to search the streets of Seoul. He couldn't have gone that far. I groaned and ran out the house. Mir I'm sorry. Where are you? I need you Mir.. I ran up the street and called for him. "Mir! Where are you?!" I ran as fast as i could and scanned the streets for Mir. "Mir!" Everyone on the streets were looking at me weirdly but i just need to find him..

---------------------------------

Mir's POV

I ran home and packed all my bags. I don't want to be here when YeonSeo and Joon the newly wed couple arrive. I won't be able to take it. A tear fell from my eye as i put all my clothes into a suitcase. I saw a picture of me and Joon and picked it up. It was the day we had our first kiss, he had it framed. I smiled slightly as tear drops lightly showered on the photo.

I kissed the photo then quickly packed it away and zipped up my bags and suitcase. I'll really miss you Joon. I sighed and put my key on the sofa before leaving our house. Goodbye.. I wiped my tears and started walking up the road. I was planning on staying in a hotel for now. But i don't know... It was daylight so i was safe, no one would try kidnap me. I have random scenarios in my head right now...

I want Joon. I feel so empty without him and i just want to hold him tight. Unknowingly, i started crying. Am i doing the right thing? Obviously, Joon's gonna be married. You can't be with him anymore Mir! I felt like dropping on the floor, breaking down in tears at that thought. Be strong Mir... "Mir?" I heard my name and i turned around.