Don't Go

Tugging At My Heartstrings
Mir's POV

"Mireu.. Please open the door!" Joon said. "Joonie hyung! Wae? I don't want this! You're mine, not hers!" I said through tears. "I know Mir but please open the door so we can talk" Joon said. I slowly stood up and opened the door. I jumped and hugged Joon. "Joonie.. Don't leave me. I don't want you to" I said, crying in his shirt. "Hey Mir, come on. Don't cry. Please Mireu" Joon said.

"How can i not cry?! You're my boyfriend and you're getting married to someone else! I don't.. I can't-" I couldn't stop crying. "Mireu.. Stop crying. It breaks my heart to see you like this. I'm so sorry. Mir, don't cry. Please.." Some tears fell from his eyes. I looked up at him. He wiped my tears. "Don't..." I hugged him tightly. "Hyung... i love you" I said. "Mireu-yah.. I love you too"

My head was hurting from all the crying so Joon ordered me to rest in bed. "I'll get you water" He said and walked to the kitchen. I sighed. What has my life come to? "Mireu.." Joon handed me a glass of water. I half heartedly smiled. "G-Gomawo.." I tried to stop more escaping tears. But whenever i saw Joon, my heart hurts and i get reminded that he's not mine and he never was in the first place. He's just gonna go to YeonSeo noona..

"Joonie.. I don't want this to happen. I can't see you being taken away from me" I said. He sighed. "Mir i don't know what i should do. I'm lost for words, i didn't know you'd be this heartbroken" I frowned. "Don't underestimate my love for you Lee ChangSun. I love you too much and every small thing that keeps us apart kills me. Imagine how I'm feeling right now"

Joon smiled. "How can i let such an amazing guy like you go? I can't. I physically can't. I love you too much." A tear rolled down his face. This must be really hard for him. "Joonie.. Don't go. Please don't leave me. I need you in my life otherwise i feel incomplete. And im not just saying that like a person from a soppy love story, i truly mean it from the bottom of my heart." I said.

Joon sighed. "Mir, you're making this so hard for me. Of course i don't want to leave you but... my eomma" I can relate. Family kinda . "Joonie.. Let's just sleep and forget all this ok?" I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes. He nodded. "Arasseo" He turned off the light and jumped into bed, next to me. He held me close to his chest and i didn't let go of him. He's mine......

-----------------------------------

The sun shone through our bedroom window the next morning, causing both me and Joonie to awaken from our sleep. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Time?" I asked. Joon looked at his phone. "9:46am." He said whilst yawning. "Its too early" I fell back onto my bed. Joon chuckled. "Wake up lazy bones" He said, shaking me. I groaned. "Andwae.."

"Ya Mireu! Come on yeobo~" Joon kissed my neck. "Joonie, I'm tired" I whined. "You have to get up" Joon said. I shook my head. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! The front door was knocking. Joonie went to open and see what person was knocking at this time but i.had a pretty good idea who it was. And i was right. "Joonie!" I saw ahjumma walk in and YeonSeo hugging Joon. My Joon.

"Eomma, why are you here?" Joon asked. "To tell you the dates" Ahjumma said. "Dates?" Joon asked. Ahjumma nodded. "Ne, the dates for the suit and wedding dress fitting and date of the wedding." I bet being stabbed would feel better than this.. Wae? I tried to hide my sadness. "Ah Mireu! Annyeong" Ahjumma waved. I slowly waved. I was just too hurt and in pain to do much.