I Hate Her

Tugging At My Heartstrings
Joon's POV

Mir walked upto me and put my tie around my neck. He stared at it as he started tying it. We were at eomma's house for my fitting session. "Mir, don't" I said and moved his hand. He said nothing and continued to tie it. "Mir, seriously" I tried but he wouldn't budge. "Mir!" I moved his hands and he just threw his arms round me, crying into my chest. "Please Mir.. don't cry"

"No, i will drown myself in my tears. How can i just sit here and watch my boyfriend being taken away from me by an evil noona? I hate her Joon, i really hate her. She's ruining my life. Why is she doing this to us?" Mir asked. I sighed. What should i do? "Mireu, don't worry. I'll fix this" I said. "How? You won't tell your eomma so how will you fix it?!"

Suddenly Mir became really annoyed. "Joonie! This is your fault! If you just tell your eomma then everything will be sorted! Why can't you tell her?! Wae...?" He started crying again. "Mir please, i'm sorry. I know its my fault but please stop crying." He wiped his tears. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to flip at you. I know its not your fault.. I'm just really emotional right now.."

He hugged me again. I kissed his forehead. I promise I'll think of something, ok?" Mir nodded. The door opened and YeonSeo walked in, wearing her wedding dress. She looked at us hugging then rolled her eyes. Mir looked at the door and gave her a disgusted look. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I want to speak to my husband" YeonSeo said.

. I looked at Mir and he looked pissed off. "He's not your husband and he never will be! He doesn't love you! He loves me! Me!" Mir screamed. I pulled him back. "Mir, calm down" I said. "I hate her! Joonie, i hate her!!" I looked at YeonSeo and frowned. "Can you just leave us alone for at least 5 minutes? Everytime you come, you just unnecessarily make Mir upset. Just go away" I said.

She looked down. "The wedding is in 4 days" She said and walked out. 4 days?! I slowly looked at Mir. "4 ING DAYS?!" He shouted. "Mireu.." "No Joon. If you're gonna tell me to calm down, the answer to that will be: No i ing will not! This is insane. I have 4 days left with you, 4 days! You might as well just stab me right in the heart, it'll probably feel better than this!"

Mir.. He swore. And about 100 times. He never swears, he must be really pissed off. I understand why.. "I'm so sorry Mir. I don't want this, i really don't. But you know my eomma. I know, I'm a coward. I will easily admit that but i can't do much about it and I'm truly sorry Mir." I tried calming him by speaking to him in a soft, soothing voice. It seemed to work.

Mir sighed and sat on the bed. "Mianhae. My temper gets the better of ne sometimes..." I sat next to him and placed my hand on his thigh, rubbing it slightly. "Its fine. This is our problem and we'll face it together. Just know one thing Mir, I'll never marry her ok? I promise you, you'll never see me married to that woman because i would refuse it at the aisle"

He interlocked his hand with mine and smiled. "I know Joonie," He rested his head on my shoulder. "I hope we can find our solution already so we can live happily. I want my happily ever after. With you" He said. I sighed. "If only it was that simple Mireu.. But we'll get through this. Together" I kissed his forehead.