I Will Always Love You

Tugging At My Heartstrings
Author's POV

Mir was quite shocked. Joon proposed to him? Will he finally be able to walk the aisle instead of YeonSeo? He couldn't hide his smile anymore. "Of course i will!" He said and threw himself on Joon. They were both incredibley happy. All that needed to be done is getting Mir walking properly and all will be well.

"Its finally me, not YeonSeo noona.." Mir said as they lay on the bed, Joon's arms around him. Joon nodded and gently caressed his face. "Of course. Mir i told you, i only love you. There's no one else in my life that i love more than you. Bang CheolYeong, you're the one i want to be with and spend the rest of my life with." Joon's words touched Mir's heart.

He knew all along that Joon loved him, he never once doubted their love. But he was only waiting for this moment. YeonSeo out of the picture and Joon being only his. He smiled to himself as he let his eyes close, slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep. Joon could hear Mir's light breathing and knew he had fallen asleep.

A small smile appeared on his face as he watched his soon-to-be husband sleep soundly. 'My poor baby must've been tired..' He sat up carefully, trying not to wake Mir, and pulled the blanket over Mir so he could sleep more comfortably. He gently lifted Mir's head and placed a pillow underneath. "Sleep well baby.." He whispered and kissed his forehead.

-------------------------------------

The Wedding Day..

For the past couple of weeks, Joon had taken Mir to this clinic place so he could learn to walk like before. Joon was so proud of Mir as he had been making a huge amount if progress. He went to see them today and see how Mir was getting on. As he entered, he saw Mir walking up and down the room and it took his breath away. He could walk..

Mir lifted his head and saw Joon standing in the doorway. "Joonie!" He smiled and waved. "Look, I'm doing it" Joon smiled, trying to stop the escaping tear of joy. He walked upto Mir and hugged him. "I'm so proud of you Mireu.." He whispered. Today was the happiest day of their lives. The doctor entered the room and smiled when he saw the happy couple.

"Annyeong Joon" He waved. Joon looked up and smiled. "Hey YongHwa" YongHwa was a good friend of his. "Ok so Mir has seriously improved so much. I've never seen a patient work this hard before" YongHwa smiled. Mir blushed slightly. "I just want to make Joon mine quickly.."

Joon wanted to pinch Mir's cheeks because of his cuteness. "Aw.. Here's the paperwork if you need it and here's Mir's tablets. If anything goes wrong, don't hesitate to come back. I'll be here" YongHwa said. Joon smiled. "Gomawo. You're the best. Hey, how's Hongki?" YongHwa blushed slightly. "Joon, get out of here" Joon grinned. He knew YongHwa always gets embarassed because of that. "See you later! Don't be late for the wedding. And bring Hongki!" "JOON!"

Joon chuckled as he tried getting away from his friend. "You and YongHwa-ssi are close ne?" Mir asked. Joon nodded. "Mm. He went to my college" Mir smiled. He liked meeting Joon's friends, they were always nice. "Now come on, we need to get ready for our big day!"

---------------------------------------------

Joon waited at the top of the aisle for his lover to come. Everyone was seated and in place. All that was left was for Seungho to bring Mir and walk him down the aisle. Joon looked at his watch. 'Aish, these people take forever...' Then the piano guy started playing and the doors opened, revealing the handsome groom and his best man.

Joon smiled at the sight of Mir. He was so adorable. As they were walking down the aisle, Mir shyly looked at the ground. He knew he'd turn a bright red if he looked at Joon. When the reached their destination, Mir stood beside Joon and Seungho stood behind YongHwa, where the best men stood. Technically, one of them was the bridesmaid.

"Do you, Lee ChangSun, take Bang CheolYeong to be your lawfully wedded husband, for richer or poor, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health?" Joon's eyes were on Mir's the entire time. His lips formed into a smile as he spoke. "I do" The priest asked the same to Mir. "I do"

"Before i continue, is there anyone here who objects?" Joon and Mir looked around hoping there would be no evil soul trying to seperate them. The doors of the church opened and YeonSeo entered. Joon sighed. "Please not now.." Mir too sighed in defeat. "I guess we aren't allowed to have a happy ever after.." Joon was praying that YeonSeo doesn't interrupt. He wished for anything to happen, a large bird sweeping her away, a crocodile comes an eats her, anything! Although his imagination was running abit wild..

Mir looked at Joon and he shrugged. They didn't know what to do. YeonSeo finally reached the front row of benches and she stopped, staring at Joon and Mir, before sitting down. "Please," She started. "Continue" Both Joon and Mir were confused. She wanted them to get married. They wanted to ask so much questions but thought that they should continue and wait for no more interruptions.

"You may now kiss the.. Mir" The priest said. Joon did what he was told and he kissed the Mir. Everyone was clapping and cheering for the newly wedded couple. When their lips parted, a grin appeared on Joon's face as he leaned his forehead on Mir's. "I love you Mireu and i always will" Mir smiled and wrapped his arms round Joon's neck. "I love you too Joonie" He said and once again, pressed his lips against Joon's..

------------------------------

A/N; This is the end! As always, I'll miss this fic. I have attatchment issues. Seriously, i do. With everything. Including dramas. I go crazy over them. Ok back to the point.. Thanks to all who kept on reading this despite the late and crappy updates and my attempt to 'Tug At Your Heartstrings' which i probably didn't. I love you all, thanks again ♡♡