Chapter 2

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Next time watched where are you going,'kay?" he's said to Yuri..Yuri still in her position,kneeling to pick up her things..

"e-eo...Okay..Sorry about that.." Yuri bowed her head..Then,she's continued to pick up her books..There were so many of her books that fall on the floor..

At the end,he's squat down and help Yuri to pick her books..He took about 3 books that are a bit far from Yuri reached and hands it to Yuri..

"Hey miss..Here,your books.." Yuri tilted her head and looked at him..She's smiling..

"ah~ gomabseubnida.."she took it from his hands..

Then,when Yuri's about to pick up the last books,he stand up and fix his shirts..Once Yuri done keep the last book in her bag,she lift up her head as she saw he was started to walk away from her..

ahh...he's already left.. Yuri pouted as she look at his back figure walked ahead in front..

Her dream already reached the peak,when she's started to realize that she was absolutely late for her class now.....She hurriedly stand up and started to running again to her classroom....

Unfortunately for Yuri,as she's entered the classroom

"Good Morning!! I'm sorry that I'm late..." Yuri said as she's sliding open the class door

,her teacher,Mr. Kim was glaring at her while take a look at his wristwatch..Automatically,all of her classmates also end up looking at her...

Some of them even giggling on Yuri's reaction when entered the class but they stopped it due to being received such a death glare from a very 'dangerous' teacher..

Mr. Kim look at Yuri again..

"Kwon Yuri..Why are you late come in my class??" he said with a bit high notes..Yuri startled..

The class now full with silence..No one dares to make a noise when Mr. Kim annoyed.

Yuri eyes wandered every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter