Chapter 3

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*rring rring rring~*

The bell already sound which give a sign of the class already ended..Yuri can heard from outside that her classmates was stand up and started to make a noise once the teacher is out..Yuri wait patiently for being told by Mr. Kim to enter the class..

There's another teacher walked pass her classroom and they saw Yuri was kneeling on the floor and holding up the bucket..They chuckle a bit.. It's such a rare sight to watch a college students being punished like when the students are in the highschool or middleschool..

Yuri face started to redden..she's avoid from looking at them..Just then,Mr Kim came out and stop in front of her..

"Are you already regret what're you doin'??" he asked..

Yuri nodded as a sign yes..

"Will you promise me that in the future you won't come late again?"

"Yes,I promise.."she said..Mr. Kim started to walk away..Yuri look his journey with such a sad face..

Why haven't he's told me to stop kneeling and holding up the bucket? and allowed me to come in the class? Yuri was about to cry.

Mr. Kim stop his step..he turned..

"Kwon Yuri!" Yuri automatically look at her teacher.

"Yes sir.."

"Stop now..bring the bucket back to it placed and enter the class for another subject.."then he goes without looking back again

"Yea..i get it.."Yuri smile satisfiedly..She didn't realise one of her classmate came out to mocked her..

"tsk tsk tsk..Look guys..What happen to this girl..Such a poor girl.."he said as being followed by his and his friends laughter..

Yuri turned her looks and glared at him

"Yah! can't you stop it?" Yuri said properly..

"What can you do if I refuse?"he said

"You!.."she's calmed it down.. doesn't want to create any problems again

"Why are you silent? Does you mute?"he mocked her continuously..

Yuri's started to boiled inside..But she's endure it..

"It's okay Yuri-ah..It's a natural thing that this stupid tease everyone..Just let it be.."Yuri self-hypnotizing which make him laugh even loud..

She's still in her position..a change is that,she's put the buckut besides her..She's undirtying her clothes..Then when she's focused on fixing her hair and clothes before stand up,he was push the bucket which make it ended up,wet almost of Yuri's long pants and the splash of water was hit her face and clothes to..

Once they saw Yuri's wet condition they all laughing like crazy..(It's a recess time,which the teacher mostly are not there..)

Yuri bit her lower lips..She wants to shout,she can't..Worried that she'll be punished again..All she can do was crying..

"Oh oh oh.. She's crying..Tao..Now look what you've done at her..haha"one of his friends said

"Kwon Yuri such a crying baby.."he mock Yuri again and again..Yuri started to run to the ladies while covered her crying face..

Without they knew,from far,there's someone that looks at them for a while..

He's then walking n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter