Chapter 5

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris reached his home..

His body was soaked a little bit with a rain when he & Yuri waited for Yuri's brother before..Kris took off his tee and throw it in the washing machine..
He goes to the fridge and find something to eat..His fridge was almost empty and there's nothing for him to eat..What's left in his fridge was only a little veggies and there's kimchi and an egg.So,he took it out and start to cut the veggies and kimchi..Then,he take the cooked rice in the rice pot and put it in the plate..He's planned to make a fried kimchi rice..Before start to cook it,he take a bath first to prevent him from get a flu..


After a while..


He start to cook it ..

First step:

fries the kimchi in the hot pan with a little bit olive oil

Step 2

Put the veggies

step 3:

put in the rice and stir it

step 4

take it out and put it in the plate properly..Then put the fried eggs on top of the rice..It was ready for Kris to eat it..

Kris brought it and put on the dining table..

When he was about to eat,his phones ringing..He reached it and looked the name that appear on the screen.

"eo? Luhan.."the smiles start to appear on his face..Then he answered it..

Phone conversation

"yo..what's up?" Kris said once he pick up his phone..

"Nothin.. Btw,where were you today? There's nowhere to be seen.. Are you hiding from someone? huh?"Luhan asked.

"Hiding? haha..must be kidding me..Today I'm a lil' bit busy..and FYI i'm just coming home..Since,you know..outside there was raining like crazy plus I found someone that didn't back home yet which make I need to accompany her.."Kris answered.

" 'her'? O-ho.. Did she was your girlfriend to be exact? Don't beat around the bush huh.. If not,there's no way someone like you would bother accompany her just because it rainy.." Luhan giggle..Kris annoyed.

"No..It's not! meh.. ah! nevermind..Exactly,what's your true purpose to call me tonight?" Kris asked..He seem can't wait to start digging in his home-made food..

"Nothing..Just missing you.."Luhan giggle once done said it..whole Kris body shiver due to Luhan word..

"Yah! don't talk crap..wth...it's so disgusting.."Kris feel like gonna vomit soon..

"Ahahhahaa.. X'D No..No.. Just kidding..Why so serious? haha..I heard from dad that you're just move in the new house not too long ago..Father asked whether you need a maid for your house? Since he's so sure that you'll definitely can't arrange it by yourself.." (A/N: Kris is Luhan's cousin)

" a maid? ..." Kris eyes wander around his house.. It's a bit messy plus he still needs to buy a groceries since it's already empty in his fridge..

"For this time..hmm..maybe,no.. If I want,I'll find it by myself..tell uncle,thanks for his concern^^" Kris said once he thinks about it carefully

"eo..arasseo..If that what you want,i'll not forcing you .." 

"hmm..Done? Is that all what you want to ask me?" Kris seems like he can't wait to eat since his stomcah already growling for many times now..

"Why so soon you want to disconnect the cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter