Chapter 8

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday Morning..

*door bell ring*

Kris who just woke up from his sleep hurriedly heading towards the door to open it..With his bed hair,he just open the door without thinking..

"eo..Wait a minute.."He said it out loud while he still in a slumber..

*door open*

"nuguseyo?" Kris said while he opens his sleepy eyes to looks who's come to his house early in the morning..

"Heh..You're still a sleepyhead as usual huh?" Luhan laugh as he seen Kris state..

"eo..It's you..What're you doin' coming to other people home this early morning?" 

"I've just got back from morning jogging and I purposely come by here..wae? Am I not allowed to come?"

"...or..."

"Or what??"Kris asked back..

"Or you don't want me to come because you're bringing your girl back home huh??" Luhan still can't stop talking about that to Kris..

"YAh! You really had a death wish,huh? There's no one here..If you don't believe it,come inside and check it by yourself..tch.."Kris got angry..

"Ahhahaa..calm down..I know I know.. Just kidding tho.."

"Let me enter your house..and if you can..serve me a drink please..It would be better if I can get a cup of milk.."Luhan said as he entered Kris house and eventually sit on Kris sofa..

Kris closed the door..

"Tch..Go and take it by yourself in the fridge..I want to take a bath.."Kris head back to his room and slammed the door.

"Hah..what's wrong with him? still angry huh?" Luhan stand and heading to the fridge that place in the kitchen..

Once he open it,he saw variety of fruits and also some healthy drinks in the fridge..

Luhan was amazed to look by it..

"Heh..Does that kid already knew how to take care of his health now?" Luhan took out a carton of milk and pour it in the glass..

Once done drink it,he sit back on the sofa and watching the tv while waiting for Kris to come out from his room..

After a while,Kris already done bathing and come out from his room while wearing a casual clothes..

Then,he take place at the other sofa..

"When will you head back to your home?" Kris ask..

"Heol..arasseo..arasse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter