Chapter 4

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri entered the class for the other lessons

She looked at the ground as she's entered the class to avoid from looking at the hating Tao and the gang..

She's sat on her seat..She's felt better to concentrate reading her books rather than look at the front which there's Tao and his gang standing there..

Then,Yuri saw someone coming closer to her...She's lift up her heads and quickly look another way..

"Yul~"

"What do you want from me,again?!" she said without even looked at him..

He looked besides him.. They nod..

"WE ARE SO SORRY ABOUT BEFORE! PLEASE FORGIVE US FOR WHAT WE HAVE DONE!"they said while kneeling in front of Yuri which make her flabbergasted by that sudden situations..She finally turns..

"w-what are you saying? Am I misheard it?"

"No,you not..I'm sincerely asking for your forgiveness.."Tao said it heartily..It seems like he's didn't deceived this time..Yuri keep silent..still didn't believe of what's happen right now in front of her own eyes..

"Will you?" Tao voice make Yuri stop dreaming..Without hesitate she's accept it..

"I will..but,if next time you did it again,you'll be dead for sure.."she warn Tao and also his gang..

"Thank you! I'm promise not to do that again..right,guys??" Tao said while looked at his teammates..

"Yea..sure..we will not dare to.."they said..

Yuri formed a bit smile on her face..she's feel a bit relieved now..

"We're going to our places now..Bye.."Tao said while wave his hands to Yuri..

"eo.." she replied..

"The teacher is here.." One of them said make all of the student who was wandering everywhere in the class before quickly sit properly on their seat..

End of lesson for that day..

Yuri was the last to come out from her class due to her trying to finish all of the homework she gets before go back home..

She was to concentrate to her work which make her didn't realize what happened around her..

After half an hour later

"Finally ~" Yuri stretch out her arms to loosening it muscle..

She's checked her wristwatch,

"OMG..It's already late.." Yuri quickly tidy up all her things on the tables and put it in her bag..

She's then heading out after make sure that all the switch was off..

While she was walked pass by the other class,she's heard a really loud sound of thunder striking..

Yuri flabbergasted which make her automatically stopped her step..

She's look outside through the window..There were menacing looking cloud on the sky..The rain start to pour like cat and dogs outside together with a lightning..

She's already shivered..

"What should I do? It's too late right now.." She's brought out her phone and dial the number..

*disconnect*

"Aishh..why did he didn't pick up his phone??" Yuri a bit annoyed..She's stomp her feet..Then,she's put it inside her pockets  again..

While she's walking,suddenly she's heard a voice..It was so creepy since there's already late..Who was there,besides Yuri herself who stays at school before? 

The cold-sweat start to fall from her forehead..She's hate such a creepy things so much..Plus the sound off lightning outside there..If she can,she's want to hide just now..

Yuri quicken her walks and heading towards the nearest class there and eventually walked to the corner of the walls and sit the there while holding on both of her legs....

Yuri changed the position and this timeshe's hugging on her bag..There still no sign that the rain will stop in this short of time plus the thunder..Yuri closed her eyes tightly while her lips nonstop said, "please stop it..please stop it.." until there's a REALLY super loud thunder which make Yuri scream her heart out loud...

"AAAHHHH!!! I REALLY HATE IT!!! HELP ME!!!" Yuri became aggressive that she's start crying and do a random kicks when in sitting position..

Suddenly,Yuri heard the door of the room that she's in was being slide open by someone that she's eventually stop make a noise but can't stop crying tho..

"Excuse me..Is there anyone here?" Yuri heard a voice of a boy..But,she's doesn't recognize it..When he didn't heard a reply,he's take a step in to search for the voice he heard before..

"Helloooo~~"he said as he's inside and still searching for Yuri..

Then,he's found that Yuri was at the corner of the wall with her messy long hair covered her front face and she's still sobbing..He shocked at first to saw Yuri's like that..

"pfft..What's wrong with your hair?' Yuri widen her eyes.."What? he's laughing at me?"

"Are you the one called for help before?" he asked..

"Y-yes..No! No! I'm not.." Yuri denied once she's think that he might just wanna make fun of herself..

He raised his right eyebrow and once he catch it,he just nod and smirk..Yuri uneasy by seeing him smirking like that..

"What's so funny?" Yuri said...The rain still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter