Chapter 6

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once he sees Yuri,he's non-stop look at her way..

Sehun's at that time was coincidentally look back and he saw a suspicious guy who had been watching them all this time..Then he's pull his noona sleeves..

"Ah! tto wae!!"Yuri almost hit him again and this time with a cabbage but Sehun block it..

"yuri noona..I saw someone kept watching our movement all this times.."SeHun told his noona carefully to not let that guy heard it..

"Who? Where? there's nothing..You-!" Yuri pretends to hit him after she's searched everywhere but no one that she could see suspicious except the customers before..

"Once again you disturb me to choose the veggies,I'll leave you alone here and head back first.." yuri's threaten her dongsaeng.

"Ahh~arasseo..arasseo..I'll not."

But,Sehun kept watching back again to make sure whether he's the one who's seeing it wrongly or is it true that there's someone there..

When he turns..the guys from before already disappear from his sight..

"Maybe I've thinking to much?" Sehun cut it out and join her sister to pick another things that being listed down by their mother..

"Sehun-ah..Noona will choosing the veggies while you go to the racks and get me 1 bottles of sesame oil,red pepper flakes,seasoning,ramyeon and also ham.."

"eo.." Sehun hurriedly go and find for the things that being sked by his noona..

After Sehun's gone,there's someone approach Yuri..

"Annyeonghaseyo ^^"

Yuri turns..

"eo..annyeong~..What're you doin' here?" Yuri asked a question even she's knew that there's no other than come to shop..

"Ahh~I'm washing clothes now..Don't you see it?" the answer that Yuri's know that will being given after asked an obvious questions..

Yuri was forced to laugh..

"ahhaahha..you're so funny.." But in deep inside of her heart,she's was so mad at the answer..But,she's think better let it be..

"Just buying a veggies?" he asked..

"Nope..There's another thing I'll also buy instead of this.."Yuri shown what inside the baskets that she's hold..

Then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter